• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Not expecting any help whatsoever, but a texture change on Zelda's Din's Fire, Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind would be lovely. <3

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hi.
I want to add the debug code to my sd card so that I can study frame data. The code that allows this:

But, I'm super lost on where to find it and how to put it on my sd card. Anybody help me out?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Can someone make a legit kamina (TTGL) texture hack over ike. I can't find one on brawl vault.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Three slightly(ok very) offensive texture ideas:
Kamikaze Snake. Dressed in a white robe and turban.
South of the border Wario. Dressed with a sombrero and poncho.
Gangbanger Game & Watch. Doo rag, chain, pants down low

inb4 racist against minorities i'm hispanic myself. i just have a dark sense of humor -_-

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Three slightly(ok very) offensive texture ideas:
Kamikaze Snake. Dressed in a white robe and turban.
South of the border Wario. Dressed with a sombrero and poncho.
Gangbanger Game & Watch. Doo rag, chain, pants down low

inb4 racist against minorities i'm hispanic myself. i just have a dark sense of humor -_-
You do know there's a mexichu, right? he's got bandoleros w/ bullets and a big hat.

Photos

Smash Journeyman

I recently bricked a wii trying my damndest to hack my brawl. I have tried gecko, gecko os, riivolution and neo gamma but nothing recognizes the codes what am I doing wrong? maybe a video tutorial? thanks
Wait, how are you able to do anything else if your wii is bricked?

If you are somehow able to use your wii, then you need to know what system menu you have. go into settings and it should be in th upper right. if you have 4.3, then you need to use letterbomb to install homebrew.

Once you have homebrew, you can go to this page: http://smashmods.com/forum/page/bpdownload.html
and get the new updatifier which will do everything you need, and you will have Brawl +.
So, do you have homebrew, and do you know how homebrew apps work?

but, on another note, why has no one made an Oprah texture over someone?
That would be hilarious. Like Captain Oprah, Oprah Toad, or even Oprah Resetti?
I think this should be looked into.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I may do this or not, so: Brilliant idea for people messing around with the new bone adder.
Captain Pikmin: replace Captain Falcon's model w/ a pikmin. It would be beast. In fact, what'd be even more beast is to replace multiple characters with pikmin. Ganon w/ purple, pikachu w/ yellow, squirtle w/ blue, etc.

So, awesome idea over and out.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I may do this or not, so: Brilliant idea for people messing around with the new bone adder.
Captain Pikmin: replace Captain Falcon's model w/ a pikmin. It would be beast. In fact, what'd be even more beast is to replace multiple characters with pikmin. Ganon w/ purple, pikachu w/ yellow, squirtle w/ blue, etc.

So, awesome idea over and out.
It is a great idea.

TheCoward

Smash Rookie

Lloyd and Linus Reed. From Fire Emblem 7. Ideally over Marth. Maybe Lloyd over Marth and/or Linus over Ike? Or Captain Falcon? :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Has anyone done a texture hack on someone for Victini? IDK much about it, but I heard an SD card is involved... If so, can u let me know?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone done a texture hack on someone for Victini? IDK much about it, but I heard an SD card is involved... If so, can u let me know?
Lol, yes you need an SD card. To use brawl hacks, you must have a certain code on your SD card, as well as a program which can run this code for you. After that, you must have the actual hack files on your SD card in an exact location on it.

But so far as I know, there is no Victini hack. i checked this place called the Brawl Vault which is where mostly everyone posts their hacks.

B0NK

Smash Lord
A CSS in the order of the new tier list? =P Wondering if it's been made yet, and if not I'm requesting it ^_^

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol, yes you need an SD card. To use brawl hacks, you must have a certain code on your SD card, as well as a program which can run this code for you. After that, you must have the actual hack files on your SD card in an exact location on it.

But so far as I know, there is no Victini hack. i checked this place called the Brawl Vault which is where mostly everyone posts their hacks.
@SD Ok, thanks!

@Victini Damn... Well, I was hoping it was made because I'm making the fan-trailer for Project VictoriousVictini on Smogon. Oh well...

Synn

Smash Rookie
Nue Houjuu: (Taken from touhou wiki)

Nue Houjuu is said to be one of the most mysterious and feared youkai in many years, yet has been defeated by humans many times. There are many differing legends according to her appearance because she hides her "true form". At some point she was sealed underground, and because of the events of Subterranean Animism, resurfaced in Gensokyo.

Appearance:

Has short black hair and dark red eyes. Has three red metallic-looking wings on the right side of her back, and three blue arrow-shaped tails coming out from her left side. Carries a trident, has a snake on her right arm (which might be the Seed of Non-Identification), and also wears a black wristband on her left wrist. Her dress is all black with blue and white trim in the middle, a red bow on the front, and a small, yin-yang-like tomoe design at the bottom corner of the skirt of her dress. She wears black thigh-high stockings and red shoes with bows on them.

Pictures:

By jigokuchan at 2011-10-08

By jigokuchan at 2011-10-07

I'd love to see this character, I reccomend making her over Sheik (NOT ZELDA PLEASE!!) Because since nue uses a trident, she would be more towards a "physical character" and as such, some of sheik's "A" moves would have to be adapted properly, but if anyone comes up with a better idea... well, I'll leave it to you guys.

Her smash moves are explained on the last pic. Here's a better description:

Neutral smash: Nue fires a single red ufo that moves forward in a helical/wavy pattern, similar to "wave beam" from super metroid. (the attack passes through walls)

Side smash: Nue fires two green ufos, which travel a short distance forward then arc behind him, one slightly above and one below, similar to "spinning blade" from megaman x3. (also passes through walls)

Down smash: Nue creates a blue ufo barrier composed of three ufos that encircles her and keeps protecting from the enemies and from projectiles for a short duration, after that the 3 ufos returns to nue, but it's not possible to use it frequently, after being used once, she has to wait a bit to create another barrier, preventing spam. (The shield works like plant barrier from megaman 6).

Up smash: Nue basically does the same thing as sheik's vanish. The difference is that the smoke is very black and it's slightly bigger than sheik's, and she can travel the same distance as zelda's farore wind.

Final Smash: Nue fires the 4 symbols of playstation joystick (triangle, square, circle and cross). The symbols are big and travel in a circling pattern like Magikoopa's spell on mario world. The attack travels slowly and once it hits a character, it traps him/her causing massive damage similar to Ho-Oh's sacred fire, any other character that comes in contact with the attack as well will keep taking damage while trapped and unable to escape.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I don't suppose anyone can rip me the background of Final Destination from the N64 smash bros? I can't seem to find one anywhere

infiniteV115

Smash Hero

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a Lucario texture that looked like this.

Sorry that you can't see the entire body, it was some dude's avatar. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out what the bottom would look like.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a Lucario texture that looked like this.

Sorry that you can't see the entire body, it was some dude's avatar. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out what the bottom would look like.
Oh wow that actually looks pretty cool. I think I'll make it at some point since I'd want to use that too.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Nue Houjuu: (Taken from touhou wiki)

Nue Houjuu is said to be one of the most mysterious and feared youkai in many years, yet has been defeated by humans many times. There are many differing legends according to her appearance because she hides her "true form". At some point she was sealed underground, and because of the events of Subterranean Animism, resurfaced in Gensokyo.

Appearance:

Has short black hair and dark red eyes. Has three red metallic-looking wings on the right side of her back, and three blue arrow-shaped tails coming out from her left side. Carries a trident, has a snake on her right arm (which might be the Seed of Non-Identification), and also wears a black wristband on her left wrist. Her dress is all black with blue and white trim in the middle, a red bow on the front, and a small, yin-yang-like tomoe design at the bottom corner of the skirt of her dress. She wears black thigh-high stockings and red shoes with bows on them.

Pictures:

By jigokuchan at 2011-10-08

I'd love to see this character, I reccomend making her over Sheik (NOT ZELDA PLEASE!!) Because since nue uses a trident, she would be more towards a "physical character" and as such, some of sheik's "A" moves would have to be adapted properly, but if anyone comes up with a better idea... well, I'll leave it to you guys.

Her smash moves are explained on the last pic. Here's a better description:

Neutral smash: Nue fires a single red ufo that moves forward in a helical/wavy pattern, similar to "wave beam" from super metroid. (the attack passes through walls)

Side smash: Nue fires two green ufos, which travel a short distance forward then arc behind him, one slightly above and one below, similar to "spinning blade" from megaman x3. (also passes through walls)

Down smash: Nue creates a blue ufo barrier composed of three ufos that encircles her and keeps protecting from the enemies and from projectiles for a short duration, after that the 3 ufos returns to nue, but it's not possible to use it frequently, after being used once, she has to wait a bit to create another barrier, preventing spam. (The shield works like plant barrier from megaman 6).

Up smash: Nue basically does the same thing as sheik's vanish. The difference is that the smoke is very black and it's slightly bigger than sheik's, and she can travel the same distance as zelda's farore wind.

Final Smash: Nue fires the 4 symbols of playstation joystick (triangle, square, circle and cross). The symbols are big and travel in a circling pattern like Magikoopa's spell on mario world. The attack travels slowly and once it hits a character, it traps him/her causing massive damage similar to Ho-Oh's sacred fire, any other character that comes in contact with the attack as well will keep taking damage while trapped and unable to escape.
HOLY **** I LOVE UR IDEA I LOVE U MAN :crying: XD OMG!!!

mariodk

Smash Ace
Gotenks model import
afew reasons to why to make it:
1. have worked hard on moveset for Gotenks over Lucas(he is going to be better then Goku is now)
2. Gotenks model will get over 9000 DLs
3. you get a request on a Full moveset i will make for you as soon you got import of gotenks is done
4. better model = better Animations for the moveset to Gotenks

neonbeserker

Smash Rookie
Castlevania Judgement Character imports? mainly because I know there's alot of Castlevania fans out there that might like this, plus I know they would go with the Castlevania stages out there

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Could someone take Snivy from the new PokePark Wii 2: Beyond the World game, and Import him over anyone?

Yoshi would probably make the most sense, but I'm not good at creating 1337 hax, so import him over whichever character is easiest for you.

I would also be eternally grateful.

soneek

Smash Ace
Could someone take Snivy from the new PokePark Wii 2: Beyond the World game, and Import him over anyone?

Yoshi would probably make the most sense, but I'm not good at creating 1337 hax, so import him over whichever character is easiest for you.

I would also be eternally grateful.
Link for Snivy should be in my sig. I'm posting from my phone so idk if this will show up lol. If anything check the BrawlVault; Snivy is over Squirtle.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hi there.

I've been looking everywhere for something that can simply change my Character Selection Screen to have separate slots for Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. But i can't seem to find anything on it. I remember that happening whenever i used Brawl+. Is there anyway to have that CSS without having to use Brawl+?

Top Bottom