• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
-____________-

OMG NO!! NEVER,THATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!

of course u do in a bank.but i mean,would i be able to just pay with USD insted of secks

LOL,ur Money name is the best ever..hehe,i said secks.:laugh:
You have to change your money like everybody else. What should the swedish guys use USD for?

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hey, nobody there for housing me the day before ros4... ? O_O

Would be too nice ^^

Vegard

Smash Lord
Some random Dutch guy with the same name as ("Porchester") Christopher?

Don't think so :p If it isn't his nick or something...

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Probably Utto's imaginary friend.

We'll see what I can do about housing before the tournament, but AFTER the tourney I'm off to holland, so you've gotta arrange for that yourself.

Full ruleset along with seeding should be up this coming week.

Thieum McCloud

Smash Rookie
GOING OUT
From Marseilles Provence Mp2(MRS) to Gothenburg City(GSE)
Wed, 27Jun07 Flight FR6547 Depart MRS at 06:20 and arrive GSE at 09:10

COMING BACK
From Gothenburg City(GSE) to Marseilles Provence Mp2(MRS)
Mon, 09Jul07 Flight FR6548 Depart GSE at 09:35 and arrive MRS at 12:25

Flight booked for some time but I forgot to post <_< This is for BSeeD and I.
Helios >>> We can spend the last night at the airport if it's more convenient for you (I assume it is...)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Btw, folks: I'm up for money matches. Can't remember which I've already agreed for, though. You guys should remind me :p

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
Btw, folks: I'm up for money matches. Can't remember which I've already agreed for, though. You guys should remind me :p
You had a mm with me I thought? Did we not?

@ NorwegianLink: Guess thats true heheheh and I don't know him well either, but sending a pm doesn't harm anyone... well I think O.o;...

@ Ivo: Errr no, I've been using it a lot lately so it sticks >.<;..

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Utto... If its true then let PC come here and say it himself, that he's coming.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thieum - Like I've said plenty of times, I can't house anyone after the tournament, cause I won't be at home.
But let's try and find out if there are any Gothenburg smashers that AREN'T lazy enough ._____.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Too bad I don´t live in either stockholm or Gothenburg XD
Hmm I guess all pichuplayers will do well in this tournament XD (=0?)

DevMBC

Smash Ace
yooo guys! well looking forward to this an seeing all you crazy euro smashers again =D Duuutttchhhiiieeeesss,,, ^__^ SSweeeedddeeess ^___^ Frreeennncchhieeeesss!! Fiiiiiiinnnnnnzzzz =O Nooorrrrrwwwaayyy..ppeooopplleeess!! lol it gonna be dope ^__^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
C@sh - what are the odds of you coming here?

Train info:

In order to get to Varberg, you first have to arrive in Gothenburg (Göteborg in swedish). From the City Airport (GSE), there are airport shuttles going 45 mins after arrival.
Airport shuttles from Landvetter airport (GOT) depart every hour or every 30 mins.
From Stockholm, take a bus/train to Gothenburg.

Once in Gothenburg, you need to grab a train towards Malmö/Köpenhamn, where you get off after 40 mins in Varberg. Once there, follow the map in the first post, and you'll be fine. Tickets should be about €7, if you travel as youth (under 25 years old).
Train tickets can be bought aboard the train, but preferrably at the central station in gothenburg. Trains leave every hour or so, and if you just ask where to go when you buy the tickets, they'll tell you what track to wait at.

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Bus-tickets= booked :)
Will arrive in Varberg at 16.20, I think
Bus tickets to Sweden was really cheap compared to Norway O: :grin:

and I hope the weather changes a bit before ros. Its like 30 'C ++ at my house now.
Too hot!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right, since no one else in the Gothenburg area seems capable of housing foreigners, I guess I'm gonna have to sacrifice my house :laugh:

Basically, this means you all get a bathroom, floor to sleep on, and a resident evil lake to swim in. However, since there's going to be PLENTY of you, I'm going to ask for some favours in return.

1. I'd like to make sure that anyone staying in my house behaves well and does what they're told. This means no littering, no leaving dirty plates around the kitchen, and no pissing on my bathroom floor. Violators will be fed alive to the monster in the lake.

2. For those of you that drive, I'd like to request that you do me a favour and pick up/drop off people at the bus station whenever we have to go somewhere, like on saturday when we want to go to the amusement park. This will take about 15/20 mins extra, but ensures that we all can go and have some fun (seeing as we all won't fit in 2-3 cars).

3. In return for housing 20 more people than I had planned, I'd like a little something in return so I can bribe my parents not to kill me. Just a small token of your appreciation will be enough, to ensure I'm not kicked out of my house the day you guys leave lol :chuckle:
Foods and drinks are highly appreciated, and will keep you safe from the lake monster. :cool:

Let's see who I've got so far, and what days they're arriving:

Seretur +2

Ivo
Rens
Reffie

Amsah
Nnja
Ryuker
Faab
Jeffzor

July 1
Luma

Let me know if you need housing in Gothenburg, but remember, you'll have to pay for the bus fare to get here (€5-6), and I can't house you after the tournament.

Can't wait for this to go down, I'm EXCITED!! :D

Here's something interesting to keep you busy for a while:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5peqApgUA

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
helios-there is a chance ill come actully.i have alot of time to prepare dude and its only once a year why do i want to miss it o_O;

HOLY **** THAT MATCH WAS GOOD!!!!! xD

daigo's ken is godly =D

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
xD I remember a 15-man party at jeffz0rs house^^ That was a little bit chaotic^^ if there is no other way everyone must house 15 people xD that would be crazy^^
More like 20. And my house isn't big at all XD

3. In return for housing 20 more people than I had planned, I'd like a little something in return so I can bribe my parents not to kill me. Just a small token of your appreciation will be enough, to ensure I'm not kicked out of my house the day you guys leave lol :chuckle:
Foods and drinks are highly appreciated, and will keep you safe from the lake monster. :cool:
Will kroketten do? That's what I brought for EK last year :p

cant bring ken or isai >_>

maybe PC
Last time I talked to PC, he said he wants to go to a European tournay sometime before Brawl comes out, but that he can't come to this one.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Helios ... Exalador Zgetto Utto and me would like to get on your housing list if that's still possible thnx^^But it turned out that we are not comming @ the same time as the other car...

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if you've got the cash (hehe) then I guess you're good to go.

You're looking at flying into either Copenhagen (CPH), Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) or Gothenburg Landvetter (GOT), with the latter being the closest.

I can house you any time before the tournament, but housing afterwards is limited. Thus, flying out soon after the tourney is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom