• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
How much from this 350 SEK is actually going into the prizemoney?

I like the 2/3 1/3 distribution, as we don't know who is gonna win teams yet :)

This update is too good :D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I love Low Tiers, but I'm glad you didn't put it in. Hopefully this will make the first RoS without late tournaments! :)

And the prizes should be split 1.5/3 on each at least <_<

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tonberry - NO :p

Ivo - Not sure yet, depends on how much the extra venue is gonna cost us, but rest assured it's at LEAST €20 per person.

MAN, I'm getting hyped for this tournament now :D
Only one month to go!

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Will there be any TVs for playing friendlies under the tournament?
I mean, for people who dont make their way out of pools- so they have something to do at thursday? :p

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Why not everyone bringing their DS, masschatting in pictochat and playing multiplayer games, for those who lose early in the tournaments?, I´ll buy puzzle league DS on the release just a couple of days before, and I´m sure people have games to play multi on...

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Ill bring my DS, but I only have two games.
-MKDS and Advance Wars DS.
And ill bring my gba along with pokemon and wireless adapter :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Hmm, i mini 4vs4 tournament in the realtimemode in AWDS would be kinda cool, and I´m sure there´s other fun things to do (I´ll bring my Japanese pearl if anyone exept Senkai and NGCXX bring it, but prepare for my team, I´m currently training for some perfect IV´s hehe), will bring my old GBA for battling those who haven´t got D/P yet (no whining on the levels please, lv 100 is standard :p)
I´ll even bring tetris DS, planet puzzle league DS , MP:H with more, and remember, the DS's makes the travelling goes faster^^

Nice with freeplaytv´s, hopes there will be enough people bringing smash/gc´s, but it shouldn´t be a problem^^

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
"not whining on levels please, lvl 100 is standard"
-well. mine is only lvl 50, cause I had to reset the game. :laugh: (johns? yeah)
I dont have D/P yet. Gonna buy it when realesed in Norway

Freeplaytvs is good :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Cloningglitch in emerald is there for a reason (or some bad programming XD)
But, rattata can still own in D/P at lv1 against a (only one per match, if you havent a opponent with one HP) lv 100, which is kinda cool hehe...

stelzig

Smash Lord
I will be eliminated from the tournament right away probably. After that i'll be happy to own all of you(excluding zgetto maybe ._.) in MKDS :*)

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
How come that only that in the list of people who will come to the tourney, only the Dutch people have behind their names either: [Booked] or [confirmed] It almost looks like only the Dutch will come and the rest isn't undecided yet X3. And why did it turn out to be a 3 day event? As it shows that at 14:00 hours on friday the whole charade will close? I'm not complaining, just curious.

@ Helios: I wonder if that amusements park has some kart courses or something, they we could race a few laps X3.

@ NorwegianLink: Ask him yourself if you want him to come that badly, who knows, maybe you might get what you want X3.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Royblablabla - It just works best that way, as we have to clean for hours on end afterwards.

As for the amusement park, there's bumber cars :O

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
You started ****** my name too heh >.<;... I'll make you sit down again >.>... I understand that the cleaning takes up a lot of time, thanks for explaining. Regarding the bumper cars... Hell yeahz! X3, You're on!

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Who doesn't say Royblabla/etc?, WereForUniMare <- lame to write. And like I know Dave, I've only seen some of his vids and barely read about him. He played EK very nicely.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Yihaa, banners :chuckle: I can't make them though.

Helios, have you thought about seeding yet? That's a nice subject for flamewars :) (gotta keep the topic alive)

Blablablabla: Do you have to write X3 after every sentence?

I'll be bringin my ds too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom