• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Helios: there is one another icelandic guy who is coming also, maybe two.

He doesn´t have an account here though, but sign him up as Captain Nintendo.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Now my mother just HAVE to let me go. She's been worried about the lack of information, but now she got what she (or I) want! :)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
ITINERARY/RECEIPT - All times are local.

PASSENGERS
1. J HILLAIREAU ADT

GOING OUT
From Marseilles Provence Mp2(MRS) to Gothenburg City(GSE)
Wed, 27Jun07 Flight FR6547 Depart MRS at 06:20 and arrive GSE at 09:10

COMING BACK
From Gothenburg City(GSE) to Marseilles Provence Mp2(MRS)
Mon, 09Jul07 Flight FR6548 Depart GSE at 09:35 and arrive MRS at 12:25

I would need housing from wednesday 27th to the 3rd of july, when the tournament starts, then from july 6th to july 9th where I'll be leaving pretty early :)
IF you can house 3 more people at the same dates (thieumc_cloud, Boo et BseeD) that would be cool :) but if you can't house all of us but only one or two, tell me by pm ! I need answers asap ! please :)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Hmmm...can anyone from Stockholm house

Me (Teh Nihanden)
Faab
Nnja
Ryuker

After the tournament?
I'm not sure if any of them have asked this before and I sure as hell won't check so if someone already agreed on housing us...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 4 you.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Rent a hotelroom(or motelroom, bed and breakfast, cro or anything like that), share costs and fill the room with dutchies, lying on floor in your sleeping bags.

(if you don't get housing.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
ok I will be there for sure, well almost for sure... 98% I gonna buy my tickets in a few days... If Ive done this Im confirmed... I hope I will get picked up from the airport... But I will just stay from tuesday to thursday, I hope to get house by any swedish smasher...

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Rules please, less than a month to go O_O

Also, you're going to make pouls already? What if people don't show up?

Hmmz, most of the rules are already confirmed i guess, the only thing that we don't know are the stages

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, we still need housing (I asked before anyone did). Me, Down A, Roy and Raikacchi would like to go with you guys to Liseberg but we will need housing from the 29th to 3 juli.

And it has just been confirmed more Dutchies are coming with the 2nd car (Exalador, Zgetto, Adam and a fourth person, probably Utto). If they'll come with us, they will need housing too.

HOUSZING PWEASE?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Helios: I'd love to join ya guys to Liseberg, but in that case I need housing 'til the day RoS4 starts...

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling housing is a problem when allmoste 150 people are coming and moste of them live further away.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
xD I remember a 15-man party at jeffz0rs house^^ That was a little bit chaotic^^ if there is no other way everyone must house 15 people xD that would be crazy^^

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
I'm sooo looking forward to regional crews. Are we going to do a round robin with all the countries that have enough people to form a 10 man crew? (netherlands, sweden, finland, norway, france, great britain) Is this stuff going to be taped? We should really record Netherlands vs Sweden.

Maybe two pools with 3 countries each, winning country from both pools make it to the final?

Prediction final:
Netherlands vs Sweden: Netherlands wins, 1 stock 187% left

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Just wondering, is all the 10 ppl at the netherlands regional crew really good?
I know Nihonjin,Faab, and Ninja are very good, but anyone else?^^;

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
-____________-

OMG NO!! NEVER,THATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!

of course u do in a bank.but i mean,would i be able to just pay with USD insted of secks

LOL,ur Money name is the best ever..hehe,i said secks.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom