• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Gichan

Smash Champion
I don't know hyet for pools, would like them but they dessstrrooyy time. I'm always up for pools though so don't get me wrong.

Awesome Calvin you'll have a ****load of fun.

Jpak, just come lol.

Patches

Smash Master
True that, but the way I see it. For people who don't make it into the bracket, pools are a great learning experience, as well as a great way to meet some awesome people.

Ultimately, your call sir.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I see it alot in sf tournies that there are no pools, you can still get a ****load of match experience from casuals before or after the toruney. You see the thing is, if you leave immediately after a toruney that is just costing yourself experience. Either way I'll see when the day arrives I'm quite lenient with this scene.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
**** Tin, don't be scurred of iliad, he's free right?
There's 2 sides to every story. Get both of them before posting please... =_=.

I don't know hyet for pools, would like them but they dessstrrooyy time. I'm always up for pools though so don't get me wrong.

Awesome Calvin you'll have a ****load of fun.

Jpak, just come lol.
True that, but the way I see it. For people who don't make it into the bracket, pools are a great learning experience, as well as a great way to meet some awesome people.

Ultimately, your call sir.
I see it alot in sf tournies that there are no pools, you can still get a ****load of match experience from casuals before or after the toruney. You see the thing is, if you leave immediately after a toruney that is just costing yourself experience. Either way I'll see when the day arrives I'm quite lenient with this scene.
Pools are a good thing for tournaments and they only contribute to the tournament. Many arguments can be made to support this.But time is very valuable. 3 stock pools are just too long and 2 stock pools are completely inappropriate (don't wanna get into it unless i have to). Taking responsibility and staying after you lose to play whomever you can is still a great way to earn experience. Hopefully the person wont sandbag against you in casuals, but at the same time someone can sandbag against you in pools so i mean at the end of the day, the real viable arguments that support the running of pools are ones that suggest how it helps the tournament, but its counterproductive since it ***** time.

jpak

Smash Lord
well wouldnt it be better since quite a few of the PR is missing so making the bracket would be quite subjective? or have may be an amateur bracket?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
kk ill post that tomorrow

also, if theres enough attendance and im in a good mood, ill give my no more heroes and mad world games to 4th place in doubles and singles

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
well im down for the tourney and i can bring my wii ^^ not sure about pyro though he may be working not sure yet. Oh and i would love to have pools so we can see where people stand cause it looks like alot of new people are coming out which is really exciting!

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
Well we don't want you anyways ***get.

You caused **** with Pho, and I gave you a pass to come to the tourney i was hosting when we talked at pownz, everybody gets one.

Strike one.

You then did your ****dest to get a hamiltonian smasher DQed (Jasuke) at LBT2 despite me having informed both the referees and Jasuke himself that he was only going to be momentarily late. You even went as far as to tell him when he arrived that he was DQed and proceeded to mark him as 0-2 vs everyone. Until he spoke to the refs and was re-assured he was not DQed and you played him, and lost 2-0.

Strike two.

No one knows for sure, but hearing as I did that you ****ing raged hard at LBT2 and didn't make it out of pools, then disappeared without saying a word, only for us to find out later that Fool's wii had been stolen, which makes you the prime suspect not only of the theft but of depriving the scene of the best Falco it's seen since Mikey/Nate of the olden days because he was instantly turned off from brawl at that point.

Strike three.

Three strikes, GTFO.
So wait... you were there? Guy holds grudges. Number 1. The pho thing is fair, I caused **** and we talked. At LBT2 i asked for Jasuke, went to a ref and told him the guy could not be found. They even did a countdown for the guy. I never disqualified him from anything except our match, which he then proceeded to beat me in. If you watched, which I'm sure you did 'cause you like to lurk unannounced (you ****ING creeper), you would have known that i SD'd in each match once. This would lead someone to rage quit, but I didn't. Number 3. I left the tournament because my friend was tired of waiting for the doubles tournament to end. We were playing Brawl plus with some other people for christ's sake. I left as I came: jacket, gloves, controller. WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMOING HERE ACCUSING ME OF STEALING SOME KID'S WII, CUNSTICK?! GO SUCK A BAG OF ***** YOU LITTLE *****. Telling me what i can and can't do, and jumping to the most absurd conclusions. Just because i leave, LIKE A BUNCH OF OTHERS DID, doesn't mean i automatically become a thief. It's clear you 're **** at process of elimination, and your investigatory skills are as bad as you play, so do yourself a favor and get practicing, because brawling will be your only lifestyle.

Iachoku

Smash Rookie
Well we don't want you anyways ***get.

You caused **** with Pho, and I gave you a pass to come to the tourney i was hosting when we talked at pownz, everybody gets one.

Strike one.

You then did your ****dest to get a hamiltonian smasher DQed (Jasuke) at LBT2 despite me having informed both the referees and Jasuke himself that he was only going to be momentarily late. You even went as far as to tell him when he arrived that he was DQed and proceeded to mark him as 0-2 vs everyone. Until he spoke to the refs and was re-assured he was not DQed and you played him, and lost 2-0.

Strike two.

No one knows for sure, but hearing as I did that you ****ing raged hard at LBT2 and didn't make it out of pools, then disappeared without saying a word, only for us to find out later that Fool's wii had been stolen, which makes you the prime suspect not only of the theft but of depriving the scene of the best Falco it's seen since Mikey/Nate of the olden days because he was instantly turned off from brawl at that point.

Strike three.

Three strikes, GTFO.
LOL. OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You're an idiot.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I may have to postpone those moneymatches till next tourney. Stuff came up that gimped my amount of cash I have available for the tourney.

Not 100% sure if I'll have to.

Iliad

Smash Lord
WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMOING HERE ACCUSING ME OF STEALING SOME KID'S WII, CUNSTICK?! GO SUCK A BAG OF ***** YOU LITTLE *****.
u mad. Kid's said they saw you leave with a wii, when you didn't bring one.

and your investigatory skills are as bad as you play, so do yourself a favor and get practicing
lol, wait, don't you like not ever make it out of pools? Is this actually implying that I'm spot on with my investigative skillz?

*edit*

umad.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gi go on msn broski

edit: all my MMs are scrapped, seriously setback in my cash flow, will only accept vs my Mk as long as you arent holy edit: all the people i promised to MM i will friendly ofcourse

no fukkin around!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so far we have 5 teams confirmed i believe from the thread should be more at the tourney, itd be ideal for gi if you guys would confirm though to make seeding easier..everyone enter everything..even brawl- (H)

and holy **** i lurk this thread so hardd

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
^^ avaricex does

im really interested to see how the top 3 of both doubles and singles looks since almost all of the PR isnt attending, im hoping we see some new names in there, chance for people to show up and shiiiet

Tin Man

Smash Hero
U can find a partner the day of also

PR members attending are: Me, Joe, Iliad, Raidos, Maybe Doc, and Ambrose & Holy might as well be PR members. Thats 7 ppl, but only 4 on the actual PR are confirmed going.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
U can find a partner the day of also

PR members attending are: Me, Joe, Iliad, Raidos, Maybe Doc, and Ambrose & Holy might as well be PR members. Thats 7 ppl, but only 4 on the actual PR are confirmed going.
well all those mentioned are all inconsistent cept doc and holy, i think everyone here has beaten the people mentioned with them, nothings finite now besides a few, i dont practice, idk if doc does, holy doesnt even like brawl LOL we shall see! i see some upsets at this

im really bored so im gonna compare LOL

TO Joe --> beat Iliad,Raidos,Doc,Ambrose,Tinman lost to-> Doc,Ambrose,Holy,
Iliad---> beat raidos,ambrose and tinman im not 100% sure lost to-->idk lmao iliad dont lose yo
Raidos---> beat tinman,beat iliad lost to---> Holy,Doc,TO Joe idk who else
Doc--> beat everyone mentioned lost to-> holy,me
Ambrose ---> beat everyone im pretty sure lost to--> me,holy,doc,
Holy--->beat everyone lost to--> Doc
Tinman --- idk either lmao

^^ interesting tingz mon, sorry if i have **** wrong im basing off of memory

Patches

Smash Master
! i see some upsets at this

^^ interesting tingz mon, sorry if i have **** wrong im basing off of memory
I'm feeling pretty good about this tournament. Upsets are gonna be intense. And if this is going to be our only tourney for a while, I think people should start reconsidering the PR.

Besides. I still have hopes to get my *** onto there one day. :3

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'm feeling pretty good about this tournament. Upsets are gonna be intense. And if this is going to be our only tourney for a while, I think people should start reconsidering the PR.

Besides. I still have hopes to get my *** onto there one day. :3
Well this is the tourney to make a name for yourself at :)

From what ive talked with to Gi, there will be a new pr after this tourney

inb4drama

alsoo holy **** i forgot Jmo was the beast kirby, wow someone team with him he is a champ

Top Bottom