• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman

ON A HAPPIER RELATED NOTE: :awesome:

I'll be playing Melee on my setup after a majority of the Brawl tournament has been completed. Let me know if you want a friendly or moneymatch.

This is applicable to every game, including Brawl.

Awwww I was gonna bring Melee. Fine then, Ill have Smash 64. xD

Im down for Melee friendlies though.

Iachoku

Smash Rookie
Jerk, I'm calling you out. Hard.

I won't elaborate, because you're a waste of space, but come find me at a tournament, talk shit to my face, and see what your emotional and physical state resembles.

Actually, I have a better idea. Come to Monster (S)mash, and I'll find you. I do troll a lot, and you're no exception. But like everyone else I've challenged, you'll probably just put your head down and walk away. Not surprising.

I'm not entirely sure about other members of the community, who may refrain from starting beef in person, but I will fuck your arrogant, scrub, piece of garbage shit up.

I see you have a little friend named Iachoku. Perhaps if it bothers him so much, he can find me too?

If you're interested, I can name physical characteristics so that locating me may be easier?

TL;DR, you're a little faggot and nobody likes you. Also, you're thinking of Brexer, who happened to coincidentally work at Pownz on Victoria Day.

You're not good enough to beat me, LOL. No word of a joke, you had to LIE to make it out of Pools.

ON A HAPPIER RELATED NOTE: :awesome:

I'll be playing Melee on my setup after a majority of the Brawl tournament has been completed. Let me know if you want a friendly or moneymatch.

This is applicable to every game, including Brawl.

Dude.

I lol'd.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
That's fine, I can muster up an equally inadequate response.

It's funny, that you think I'm actually joking. :(

I know the entire post reeks of being obnoxious, what the hell did you expect me to say?

Your friend needs to stop running his mouth. Honestly, I had no intention of starting anything.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Let's have a 64 side tourney. Seriously, let's.

I can bring an N64 and 3 controllers, as well as game.

Iachoku

Smash Rookie
That's fine, I can muster up an equally inadequate response.

It's funny, that you think I'm actually joking. :(
It's funny that you're this stupid and childish. Making threats over a combination of:

a) ridiculous unfounded accusations that the accused party lashed out against (hint: it's because they're unfounded and ridiculous).
b) something video-game related. Raging is one thing, but threats of physical violence? Dude...I lol'd.

That + the fact that...wait...nevermind. I was about to remind you that threats of violence (not to mention acts of physical violence) were illegal. But they've obviously got to be perfectly acceptable if you, in plain view of the universe on an Internet message board, are making threats of physical violence. Ha, my bad.

But in all srsness, I lawl @ you and your childish stupidity (as well as your stupid childishness).

EDIT: I saw you're edit and have the following to say:

You're a stupid child.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Smash 64 was a tradition at the Coffee Time venue.

Has anyone contacted 5ive yet? He never responds on MSN or FaceBook.

*Edit*

Oh, because your friend himself never made threats of physical violence towards Iliad? I wasn't necessarily implying physical violence, per se.

LOOOL. Are the cyber police going to report me? Because real police won't give a crap.

Also, I enjoy your lack of intelligence and creativity. :yoshi:

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, I see how you interpretated me insinuating physical violence.

Honestly, Jerk isn't important enough. No, I meant that, in the form of logic and being intellectually superior, I'd sodomize him so hard, it practically qualifies as physical abuse.

Sorry about the confusion. <3

Iachoku

Smash Rookie

*Edit*

Oh, because your friend himself never made threats of physical violence?

I don't need physical violence to make Jerk pale and walk away. I wasn't necessarily implying physical violence, per se.

LOOOL. Are the cyber police going to report me?

Also, I enjoy your lack of creativity, seeing as you repeated the same thing throughout your entire post.
Ah, yes, my bad again. If person A threatens person B, and then you, in defense of person B (or, alternatively, for no reason at all) threaten person A, it somehow nullifies your threat because you were the second person to make one. I forgot that's how the judicial system works.

Really now? What does "talk **** to my face, and see what your emotional and physical state resembles" mean then? You know, aside from "I have a tiny penis and I'm projecting my crippling lack of masculinity, and if my brain were of a dissimilar size, I'd realize that what I just said was totally stupid and childish" of course.

LOOOL. No. Actual police. Considering threats and acts of violence are actual crimes*. My, you're stupid.

Also, I enjoy your lack of intelligence, seeing as you failed to mount a relevant or logical retort to anything I said.

*Unless, remember, you're the second person in a sequence to make a threat.

Zef

Smash Ace
xD I'm pretty good, but I haven't faced many people since I rarely go to tournaments, since I haven't been able to find one in my area 'cause lazyness, but I finally ended up coming here. Should be fun stuff, though.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
xD I'm pretty good, but I haven't faced many people since I rarely go to tournaments, since I haven't been able to find one in my area 'cause lazyness, but I finally ended up coming here. Should be fun stuff, though.
Tournaments are literally a life changing experience.

You get knowledgable about the game extremely fast, and the Smash community is really relaxed and generally friendly.

Zef

Smash Ace
yeah, I plan on going to a lot of tournaments the remainder of this year and a lot of 2011.

also, about that 64 side tourney, that would be amazing

edit:
someone in our area with the project M closed alpha [if that exists] should definitely come to this.
;_____;

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
I've played Project Melee an extensive bit, don't have it downloaded though.

Usually, 5ive and his gang come. Haven't heard from any of them lately. :(

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to play some Melee.

Not that I'm any good. I have a hard enough time L-cancelling consistently. >.>
Once you play enough L Cancelling becomes a muscle reflex, I'm sure that's not just me.
L-Cancelling is mainly muscle memory, and instinctive voluntary control.

I would work on basic gameplay and momentum before attemping to incorporate advanced techniques.

Glad this thread is diverting away from mundane internet drama. :awesome:

Zef

Smash Ace
What's annoying me is how I can't properly moonwalk with Falcon. I can't get the momentum going when I do that super long backwards jump. I can moonwalk and grab the edge, but everything else is meh

Top Bottom