• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yea thats how he was described to me too lol
forget who tho
I two-stocked Jerk in pools 2-0 at LBT2, and it was my first tourney.
He raged a bit, it was nice.
So I was in your pool, and I have no idea what jerk looks like (besides how Cruxis described him). I really don't recognize this guy or any apparent drama he started (not that I really care tho.

Let's have a 64 side tourney. Seriously, let's.

I can bring an N64 and 3 controllers, as well as game.
Yeaaaaa awesome! Maybe next time though?
Lets have a Smash 64 side tourney, or a Melee side tourney, or a brawl- side tourney, or a Project M side tourney, or a low tier side tourney, or a Blazblue side tourney or a street fighter side tourney, or a brawl + side tourney, or a mario party side tourney or a...

... side tourney. Seriously guys, lets do it...

STOP REQUESTING SIDE TOURNEYS :mad:!

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I kind of ignored everything else the little guy said except this. I wonder if he actually knows who I am?

Also, Jerk, you bring up a good point, besides the whole broken condom transexual and maining zelda thing. I jumped the gun on the third accusation, and my bad for it, I apologize.

On another note, if your ****** glasses sporting *** wants to "**** my **** up" though, you're more than welcome to try. I'll recommend you to a good nurse, they won't mind bringing you a fresh bed pan each morning.
You clearly know how to read. Notice how after i mention zelda i say you fap to Brawl +? And did i ever say MAIN ZELDA? A scholar is among us.
I think everyone knows who you are after you threw a spectacle of shrieks and "****'S!" after losing to some dude's link. As for the latter of your attempt to scare me, bring it the **** on. It's always refreshing to kick a 20+ year old's *** :D Not to mention a Hamiltonian too! Helps me sleep at night.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ Joe: Why wouldn't you have stayed for singles in the 1st place

Now we just have to hope that the newcomers will stay for a while.
Yeah =/. We need to replace the skill of the retired veterans people, so the new ppl need to stay & step it up.

I really can't believe the number of newcomers here. Could this be our best turnout since LBT2?

RPS side tourney
no & maybe... (prolly no)

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok...side tournies....

IF SOMEONE BRINGS PM AND/OR B- IT WILL HAPPEN! RPS might as a joke, probably will do it for a $1 we'll see.

But at the moment, PM and B- are confirmed for side tournies IF someone brings it. NOTHING else, sorry guys.

I've been advertiising as much as I could and not just on this site. Every tourney of ours can be like this but it seems only tin and I know how to be persistent and advertise for our events. Sauga take a note, no lie.

And Zef, if you are bringing friends please tell me how many.

Zerodigon, BRING FRIENDS!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
brawl+ over - IMO
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis...

Brawl + instead of at least Project M Gi.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Tin don't de-hype **** ^^;........this tourney looks like its going to be sweet can't wait to see the new guys and play everyone again cause its been way to long!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yo I lose to Links too now. Bro, you really know who you're talking to.

lol you'd have to jump and swing up just to hit me in the knees short stuff. Be seein' you.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Yo I lose to Links too now. Bro, you really know who you're talking to.

lol you'd have to jump and swing up just to hit me in the knees short stuff. Be seein' you.

lol I'm surprised you've kept your cool; just sayin...I'm impressed. Phantom later babe <3 LOL. Oh and if he raged, it was over losing to a beast Luigi...just sayin', it's more probable than the Link..at least any Links I can think of....Unless of course shadow Iliad came out of his bathroom montage picture on Facebook and challenged him to brawl...then and only then would I be confident he'd lose to a Link...

The Legend of Iliad...coming to a theater near you. 5 minutes of non stop action...**** and..."DIE IN A FIRE...press start!"

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo it brings manly tears to me to see a revival in the brawl scene. just like way back whennnnn

btw you guys stop ur fighting and shit or ill fly back there and beat up all of you
in brawl first, then IRL

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Please host both Brawl- and Brawl+.

We'll have one or two Melee setups, so Project Melee isn't necessary, especially since it's only in closed alpha. If we have to sacrifice a game, let it be an incomplete one that most people haven't experienced.

But, I love Project Melee. Just trying to be realistic here.

Zef

Smash Ace
At the moment Melee > Project Melee, so I'd LOVE a B+ side thingy. All of the people I'm going with are good at it, too.

edit:
not at the moment, melee will always be better

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Please host both Brawl- and Brawl+.

We'll have one or two Melee setups, so Project Melee isn't necessary, especially since it's only in closed alpha. If we have to sacrifice a game, let it be an incomplete one that most people haven't experienced.

But, I love Project Melee. Just trying to be realistic here.
seems reasonable, and brawl gets priority on TV's just so that this is clear to everyone, no johns.

I'd LOVE a B+ side thingy. All of the people I'm going with are good at it, too.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :awesome:

So I got:

Joe ROB vs Falco $3
Avarice ROB vs Pikachu $5
Dirt Olimar vs Ganon $5
Gi ROB vs Wario $5
Marik in Brawl+ whomever I choose vs Yoshi for $2
Iliad in Brawl+ ROB vs Link $5

Anyone else who wants to MM, feel free to make me a proposal :bee:.

also...

AMBROSE AGREED TO GIVE ME A RIDE TO & FROM THE VENUE! THIS MEANS I'M BRINGING:

- 2 Wii's + 2 Brawl Disks (CONFIRMED)
- 2 CRT TV's (CONFIRMED)
- A friend (maybe :p)

BTW both Wii's are hacked with tournament legal hacks, and therefore they also allow the infinite replay. In addition i'm still bringing my Laptop for Tio/recording. That means I'm effectively bringing 3 RECORDING STATIONS :yeahboi:.

and just a reminder, I'm bringing 3 extension cords and 1 power bar ;).

Top Bottom