• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if i was scared of tin i would turn down my Mk vs his whatever, my falco is lulz and i dont feel like losing anything significant to anyone with him my good sir

PS: you dodged me for our trillion dollar money match f4g

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I want to come, but I'm too busy with... Stuff, like the month of Doctober and the month of Docember I'll be REALLY busy..

Upon Tinmans inquiry on who I should team with... I will team with Tinman, (he is the only one who approached yours truly).

But if the date is as stands I cannot make it, sorry Gi, btw I'm a traitor now, I'm apart of the Lin Kuei klan now, I am evil and therefore the apprentice of the Sub Zero.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sorry Doc, would be cool to have you came but I am not changing the date seeing as it is a halloween theme plus it is already scheduled for that day.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GAY! are you planning on hosting another? That saturday I'm not even allowed to envision myself inside Toronto. PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED WITH FUTURE TORONTO TOURNIES.

thanks
Iliad, look who it is!

On another note:

Since I am unable to provide Brawl+, Brawl-, and Project Melee, if people can bring setups with these hacks already installed, I will gladly moneymatch whoever is willing in all 3 games.

Melee and Brawl too, so let's get some variety at this tournament!

Gi, can we have several side tournaments as well? Seems like people are interested.

I would help, but my SD Card reader isn't fixed, meaning my Wii is rendered useless for installing hacked versions.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Gi, can we have several side tournaments as well? Seems like people are interested.
MINUS TOURNAMENT MINUS TOURNAMENT MINUS TOURNAMENT.

Oh, and maybe, I dunno, a Project:M Setup? I just want to play it, I don't care if it's a tourney or not.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I can bring an SD card with Riivolution and B-, B+, and bBrawl (SCOFF) set up on it. Cannot bring a Wii, this is absolutely certain.

Iliad

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GAY! are you planning on hosting another? That saturday I'm not even allowed to envision myself inside Toronto. PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED WITH FUTURE TORONTO TOURNIES.

thanks
Well we don't want you anyways ***get.

You caused **** with Pho, and I gave you a pass to come to the tourney i was hosting when we talked at pownz, everybody gets one.

Strike one.

You then did your ****dest to get a hamiltonian smasher DQed (Jasuke) at LBT2 despite me having informed both the referees and Jasuke himself that he was only going to be momentarily late. You even went as far as to tell him when he arrived that he was DQed and proceeded to mark him as 0-2 vs everyone. Until he spoke to the refs and was re-assured he was not DQed and you played him, and lost 2-0.

Strike two.

No one knows for sure, but hearing as I did that you ****ing raged hard at LBT2 and didn't make it out of pools, then disappeared without saying a word, only for us to find out later that Fool's wii had been stolen, which makes you the prime suspect not only of the theft but of depriving the scene of the best Falco it's seen since Mikey/Nate of the olden days because he was instantly turned off from brawl at that point.

Strike three.

Three strikes, GTFO.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ugh i dun like the idea of hosting several side tourneys, would rather concentrate on Brawl for the "comeback" tourney instead of focusing on so many different things...

Marik, we MMing in Brawl/Brawl+ or not?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin, to remind you, I'm the host. And I feel it is possible to have these tournies seeing as this "may" go to straight brackets.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
ugh i dun like the idea of hosting several side tourneys, would rather concentrate on Brawl for the "comeback" tourney instead of focusing on so many different things...

Marik, we MMing in Brawl/Brawl+ or not?
For hacked versions, I said I'd take all moneymatches.

So yes, we are.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin, to remind you, I'm the host. And I feel it is possible to have these tournies seeing as this "may" go to straight brackets.
which is why i said my opinion and not a decision.

For hacked versions, I said I'd take all moneymatches.

So yes, we are.
ur anything vs my ROB/Olimar in Brawl+ or ur anything vs my Olimar/ROB/Falco/Pikachu/ICs/DDD/Diddy

also, how much u willin to put up?

Dirt, tell me the price of Olimar vs Ganon already lol. is 5$ ok with you?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so who else is entering dubz?

edit:nvm cant provide rides anymore sorrry even though noone asked LOL

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
@ Tin Man
Yeah, $5 is fine.

@ Toronto Joe
fUddO and I are entering dubz for sure. Dunno about anyone else.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So far I got (all Bo3's)

Joe ROB vs Falco $3
Avarice ROB vs Pikachu $5
Dirt Olimar vs Ganon $5
Gi ROB vs Wario $5
Marik in Brawl+ whomever I choose vs Yoshi for $2

@ Iliad: Yes if doc doesn't show, I'll 100% team with u :] Same concept as last time, but we'll talk more before the event if we team.

Also Iliad, Brawl+ ur link vs my ROB/Olimar (you choose) for $5?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
If i have the money for our 20$ mm. We're doing MK vs ROB buddy.

If I don't, then yeah sure, Link vs your ROB i guess.
**** that, I challenged you to that MM BACK IN JULY assuming there would be a tournament sometime before fan expo, and that never happened. Now ur honestly telling me that ur gonne try and bring up a MM from 3 MONTHS AGO?!? Thats just really stupid imo.

Either u Brawl+ my ROB vs ur Link for $5 or u get no MM from me =/

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** Tin, don't be scurred of iliad, he's free right?

And ceX, you're awesome for that tv and we'll be usng it for brawl since tfns lcd tvs can be used for BB. I think you won't even have to bring the 360 since tfns got 3-4 of them. bring it just in case but you fon't have to.

I didn't know you still played carter I would have asked. seems like I should ask just anyone.

Top Bottom