• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol, name searching brings me here for sum reason, but i doubt ill go, not sure what people have been sayin. maybe for teams... maybe...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wow, look at these new names, you guys almost make me want to play again.

On that note there are still a majority of old players that I can't contact, do any of you know how to for these people.

XxHollowCorexX (PM'd, anyone know other contact info?)
Ray Kalm (PM'd, anyone know other contact info?)
Yoh (Does he have an account?)
Crown
Mightychir (PM'd, anyone know other contact info?)
Tosh
Hammabro
Freeroller
Han
Demmy
Dorian
Jigz
Wally
L2P
I think Kalm's having another period of inactivity.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have RayKalm on msn, I showed him the link, we'll see wut happens the next time we talk. Han saw this thread, pm freeroller, crown & yoh apparently quit according to kalm, and hammabro apparently quit according to freeroller. Iunno much about the others.

And my friend samsterboy helped out with the logo, thanks buddy.

I'm just worried about TV's lol.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Might as well come, won't be entering though.

Can anyone bring a Melee/Brawl+/Brawl- setup? That'd rock.

Will take moneymatches, let me know.

This is Marik.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok so we lost a lot of players, sad stuff. Hopefully more new faces show up. If anyone knows anyone who is interedted in competitve brawl get them into this. There are a few I have to speak to at tfns whenever I go so they can come.

Raidos, how many tvs you bringing?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
might be some interest from the U.S, allied found tickets to here for 40$, dont have passports though so its unlikely, Gi can you give them housing if need be?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Ok so we lost a lot of players, sad stuff. Hopefully more new faces show up. If anyone knows anyone who is interedted in competitve brawl get them into this. There are a few I have to speak to at tfns whenever I go so they can come.

Raidos, how many tvs you bringing?
it breaks my heart to see what has become of our scene :(

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Might as well come, won't be entering though.

Can anyone bring a Melee/Brawl+/Brawl- setup? That'd rock.

Will take moneymatches, let me know.

This is Marik.
I'll MM you :D 10$ in Brawl+?

might be some interest from the U.S, allied found tickets to here for 40$, dont have passports though so its unlikely, Gi can you give them housing if need be?
Would be sick if they showed. Hopefully no ADHD or anti lol, not yet anyways :p

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm trying to round up a bunch of my brawler friends. I have about 7-8 People Who play brawl competitively, I'll try and get them to come.

Also, I can bring 2-3 Power Bars.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, I'm trying to round up a bunch of my brawler friends. I have about 7-8 People Who play brawl competitively, I'll try and get them to come.

Also, I can bring 2-3 Power Bars.
good stuff! Remember that there are also smask weeklies at yorku on wednesdays. sometimes they play on other days to in case wednesday doesn't work.

Also, sometime soon, if not now, we can start having casuals at TFNS on Friday nights at 6pm-12/12:30am. You pay $6 but I'll see if we can make it $5 seeing as we'll be the ones bringing systems.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
The Americans wont be coming, because the last tourney they went to was the brampton one... im sure you guys remember the bad impression that gave them of our scene lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have to house mtl. Yo Tin would you house the americans?
Nope, sorry but I would if I was independant of my parents.

LOL. You know how gay the matchup is for Yoshi. :V

I'll take the $3 moneymatch.
Why is ur name different lol, and i guess thats a no to the money match

There should be a tourney closer to me so I can house people. >.>
That would be awesome, if only that area had a really big scene tho cause considering wut happened last time, it wasn't gonna get a lot of activity at all :(.

theres no americans going I'm sure.. XD
Why did you change ur name to judge death, and now why are you mad ally? Did someone take ally after you changed ur name xD? How many other names did u use?

good stuff! Remember that there are also smask weeklies at yorku on wednesdays. sometimes they play on other days to in case wednesday doesn't work.

Also, sometime soon, if not now, we can start having casuals at TFNS on Friday nights at 6pm-12/12:30am. You pay $6 but I'll see if we can make it $5 seeing as we'll be the ones bringing systems.
There are still casuals at york o.O?

The Americans wont be coming, because the last tourney they went to was the brampton one... im sure you guys remember the bad impression that gave them of our scene lol
i dont but im interested in the story if you dont mind sharing
Please tell me the story as well, and Phiddlesticks, who do u main?

Gichan

Smash Champion
brampton tourney sucked, ran on four tvs. Single elimination, end of story. (Michigan attended...)

Tin, TFNS casuals should still be considered because you don't have to worry at all about someone kicking you out, plus one can stay later than at york where you leave at 11pm (not that it is a bad time but if you wanted longer times TFNS offers it)

And no american will ever come to any Canadian tourney ever ever ever ever. Let's just face it, there is no need for them to come here they got nothing to prove nor gain (little pots that we have).

Patches

Smash Master
Granted, the Brampton tourney was my first tournament. I was amazed as to how many people were there, I never knew there was a community that big. But I could even tell it was a flop, haha.

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
NoBoDy KnOwS
Phiddle, you still live in Pharmacy? 'Cause yo, wanna go together on this one?
I wanna go with someone this time, and unrust I went on a long Brawl Hiatus. >_<
But yeah bro, if I am available on this day. Let's go? O:

It's a MAYBE for me for now, I'll get back to you Gi.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
just thought I'd drop in...

Troll and I WANT to attend,

Hopefully nothing comes up.

Further updates as the date nears closer.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^^^ YOU PLAY BLAZ BLUE HC???

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/show...ution-October-9th-2010-Toronto-Ontario-Canada

Didin't know many ppl played BB in smash scene. I'm hosting this tourney this saturday at TFNS, hopefully it gets some attention. Maybe someone can post this in the canada boards for me, I don't wanna go there...

brampton tourney sucked, ran on four tvs. Single elimination, end of story. (Michigan attended...)

Tin, TFNS casuals should still be considered because you don't have to worry at all about someone kicking you out, plus one can stay later than at york where you leave at 11pm (not that it is a bad time but if you wanted longer times TFNS offers it)

And no american will ever come to any Canadian tourney ever ever ever ever. Let's just face it, there is no need for them to come here they got nothing to prove nor gain (little pots that we have).
Prepare yourself? What a bad impression lmao. I would have to leave TFNS at like 10pm just to make it home since my bus is gay on my street and stops at 11pm (and it would take an hour to make it to downsview station from TFNS).

Granted, the Brampton tourney was my first tournament. I was amazed as to how many people were there, I never knew there was a community that big. But I could even tell it was a flop, haha.
I wish the community was still dat big...

At the same time, I'm kinda happy a lot of the filth quit.

About time.
I know eh

Well, we're trying, but so far I'm the only one who brings a wii, and we only get about 4-6 people.
Do you get kicked out...

I would go...

wut day

do u get kicked out LMAO...

NoBoDy KnOwS
If u main Olimar now...

I'm better than you :p (lulz)

Bedhead7400

Smash Rookie
Hey i can bring my brother and possibly my cousin to this, i just need to know if theres an age limit or a phone number for the venue that i can call, plus im 15 so if im too young then i cant go

Top Bottom