• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
WHOA.......!!! why this page is full of S .......... D: lol jk

yeah danny, facebook me if you/jose wanna eat at json deli

edit: PS....... come on now.. >_> a month ? you+deez don't get it
i said months... thats plural, i'm not gonna lie to myself and say one month would be enough time to understand a game he's been playing for years lmao and i said that would be to give him competition... not beat him, a year is what i said it would take to beat him

D

Deleted member

"Real" isn't very convincing, use "genuine".

PS I'll train you to **** whoever in 1 week if you want.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
"Real" isn't very convincing, use "genuine".

PS I'll train you to **** whoever in 1 week if you want.
lets gosters....... *waves by to wii-mote/nunchuk*

p.s. can someone hack a wii... and allow me to use wii-mote nunchuk for melee being played on a wii XD

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
jceaser wer probably not going.....too much brawl+ not enough brawl pooey

tant: i'll MM you in melee....i'll take your money just like i took k9s in melee...TWICE

**** TALKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SON

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If I played melee straight for a month I bet anyone would **** me who has played melee for a while. Melee isn't a game you can just pick up and be good at. Deez if you played for a month straight you'd probably be as good as me at melee and I'm terrible.
Brawl=game revolved around camping and almost no tech skill
Melee= fast gameplay with lots of tech skill and REAL COMBOS

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
we are NOT driving 2 hours just so i take 5 dollars from you....with all the gas it takes to get there and back...just not worth it

^^^see whut i did thar?
I mean, obviously. You're driving 2 hours (more like an hour and a half unless Jose drives like a grandma) just so you can give me 5 dollars :chuckle:

Lobos

Smash Master
Yo candy im really happy for you and imma let you finish but chipotle had the best burrito of all time......OF ALL TIME!

Top Bottom