• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

chillindude829

Smash Master
stfu PS, you dont even know what tope sounds like you brawl noob

and CK my tourney is somewhat metro accessible, i can pick up ppl from the metro but im not making multiple trips

edit: the metro station is huntington, yellow line

chillindude829

Smash Master
yo so yea, if any of you are trying to come by metro, try to arrange with DoH so that you get there around the same time and i dont have to make multiple trips.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
stfu PS, you dont even know what tope sounds like you brawl noob

and CK my tourney is somewhat metro accessible, i can pick up ppl from the metro but im not making multiple trips

edit: the metro station is huntington, yellow line
i know exactly what he sounds like -.- and your lucky i didn't play melee competitively.... otherwise you would have lost your "shut up brawl noob" john

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Its so funny how people talk **** in melee. I know for a fact if I played Melee for a month straight I would **** the **** out of CK which is hilarious lmao. your so bad!
Its so funny how people talk **** thinking they can be good in melee if they start when they've been playing brawl for over an year and still suck so bad. lol.

THATS RIGHT!!!! IM CANDY, I'M FAT *****ES!!!! SEE ME!!!!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Danny, I'm down if you wanna go eat outside.. during this week

Its so funny how people talk **** in melee. I know for a fact if I played Melee for a month straight I would **** the **** out of CK which is hilarious lmao. your so bad!
-___-;
no you won't....... melee is not a kind of game that you will be good at

sorry, you're cool and all, but you just too cocky.........

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
like i said i could give you years and you still wouldnt beat me

but me picking up brawl i could take you OUT

im srry dude your game is nothing compared to mine

im Amazing you arent you never were :p

im just a nice person letting people win boss lets people win so do I even in tourney xD

but i did it first LMAO

Deez.

Smash Lord
like i said i could give you years and you still wouldnt beat me

but me picking up brawl i could take you OUT

im srry dude your game is nothing compared to mine

im Amazing you arent you never were :p

im just a nice person letting people win boss lets people win so do I even in tourney xD

but i did it first LMAO
Are you joking around or being serious? because if you are your borderline ******** and we need to get you help.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Its so funny how people talk **** thinking they can be good in melee if they start when they've been playing brawl for over an year and still suck so bad. lol.

THATS RIGHT!!!! IM CANDY, I'M FAT *****ES!!!! SEE ME!!!!
Lol Candy I hate you.:laugh:

Danny, I'm down if you wanna go eat outside.. during this week

-___-;
no you won't....... melee is not a kind of game that you will be good at

sorry, you're cool and all, but you just too cocky.........
^_^
no you won't...... Speaking English is not a kind of language that you will be good at

sorry, you're gay and all, but you just too gay........
10GETRAPED?!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
What's with all the middle school jokes?

And for the record, NO ONE can pick up a controller and learn how to play Melee and be good at it that quick. It requires lots of practice and skill.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
LOL @ deez thinking he could be good at melee

is he even good at brawl? nigga you prolly havent even broken a 1000 views on youtube

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
just for the record thats not me writing all of that....jose was using my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so yea deez....wasnt me LOL

thanks EE u sexy too

cafe if u wanna hit up jason's deli or something just let me know whenever

overall....melee is a hard game to game.....its a game you would not get better in unless you practice ALOT...and by ALOT i mean ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOot

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
just for the record thats not me writing all of that....jose was using my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so yea deez....wasnt me LOL

thanks EE u sexy too

cafe if u wanna hit up jason's deli or something just let me know whenever

overall....melee is a hard game to game.....its a game you would not get better in unless you practice ALOT...and by ALOT i mean ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOot
WTF???? I never wrote anything on ur account??? u lieing sack of monkey. wow, just admit to what u wrote.:mad:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
LOL P-S like i said i could give you 5 years and you still wouldnt be as good as me in melee :D
thats easy to say when its a game i have no reason to pick up again -.- but i'm sure it would take months to give you comp and within a year i'd be better :D

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I think I believe Danny just based on the style of writing. Not very clever, sir. :chuckle:
Munch...

Jose, I'm the liar! You just told me you wrote that last night. You're just mad cause you suck at smash. Get *****!

Thanks Giannino, its good to kno you have my back wether its something like this or at an all you can buffet. Hell, thats the only reason I got fat, so I could be just like you. We're like twins and bff! You can borrow my my clothe and I can borrow yours, cause were the same size!!!! You know how 2 people are 2 peas from the same pod, well were like 2 testicles in the same sac. Jose is jealous of us because we are the ultimate ladies men. Girls can't resist our sexy cute bear like good looks. Lets grab lunch, just you and me and we can talk about all the good times weve have together and all the different places weve eaten at. what do you say bro?Well I just want to finish off by saying I love my big brother Giannino aka Chaos0419 and I don't care who knows it, thats why I wrote it hear so everyone can see.

Lax...?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Munch...

Jose, I'm the liar! You just told me you wrote that last night. You're just mad cause you suck at smash. Get *****!

Thanks Giannino, its good to kno you have my back wether its something like this or at an all you can buffet. Hell, thats the only reason I got fat, so I could be just like you. We're like twins and bff! You can borrow my my clothe and I can borrow yours, cause were the same size!!!! You know how 2 people are 2 peas from the same pod, well were like 2 testicles in the same sac. Jose is jealous of us because we are the ultimate ladies men. Girls can't resist our sexy cute bear like good looks. Lets grab lunch, just you and me and we can talk about all the good times weve have together and all the different places weve eaten at. what do you say bro?Well I just want to finish off by saying I love my big brother Giannino aka Chaos0419 and I don't care who knows it, thats why I wrote it hear so everyone can see.

Lax...?
ROFLMFAO!!!

Best post in the galaxy!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Jose:

You stupid, still in the closet, virgin from hell, crack head of the year -- if you don't get off Danny's account I'm going to beat your a$$ and NOT the way you like it!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
THAT WAS JOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can tell how he capitalized every 1st letter of every sentence....im too lazy to do that

munch munch??

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Top Bottom