• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Boss do you wanna come to philly with me this weekend or not dude? just make a decision yes or no, i cant wait up for you any longer. if you dont want to thats fine, you just gotta tell me. no maybes... and my offer still stands

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its stickied in the tournament section

its just that im driving like 3 other people so i gotta figure out exactly who im taking and what the schedule/itinerary will be and stuff.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
reposting this here just to make sure anyone who might need the info gets it:

BOSS! AND ANYONE ELSE FROM MD/VA TRYING TO GET A RIDE UP TO ROM!!!!!

if ppl are willing to chip in for gas, ill be down to drive!
She claims that she's not crazy loud anymore and has grown up a bit but yo guys seriously this is your shot.

NO JOHNS about not being able to get a ride! There's one right there.

Alright?

So...Will, I'll be seeing you in New York?

Luis?

What's up duuuudes?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Candy, let's do my Wolf vs your Snake for $5 and than my Snake vs your Wolf for another $5 at the next tournament we're both at! :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Azen come play brawl with us NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

korn learn how to answer your phone

NKB ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at me being upB'd...that is the funniest sig ever...im def. using that

Top Bottom