• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Mprime

Smash Ace
The Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge​

What is the Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge?

The Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge is my alternative to MMs, since I'm basically broke. Basically, if you win a Bo3 against my Game and Watch, you get this. If you lose, you pay the cost rounded to the nearest dollar, which I'll be checking prior to the tournament, as I can't recall it off the top of my head. This works best since 1) I recently discovered a $30 Wendy's gift card and 2) There's a Wendy's near the venue.

Are there any MUs you won't accept?

Snake, Ice Climbers, and Meta Knight.

That's about it.
IT'S ON!!! Brawl or Melee, what is your poison?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Brawl, should have specified, though the Snake and MK in the MUs I won't accept should have been enough.

Who vs. GnW? I want to keep a list.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Am freshening up my music hacks with SSFIV, MvC1/2/3, and BlazBlue. Coming along nicely.

Just would like to point out that Arthur's theme is awesome, wish I actually could play MvC3 at some level of competence.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

The Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge is my alternative to MMs, since I'm basically broke. Basically, if you win a Bo3 against my Game and Watch, you get this. If you lose, you pay the cost rounded to the nearest dollar, which I'll be checking prior to the tournament, as I can't recall it off the top of my head. This works best since 1) I recently discovered a $30 Wendy's gift card and 2) There's a Wendy's near the venue.

Takers

MPrime - ??? vs. :gw:

let's goooo

g&w dittos (if i go, that is)

Hype

Smash Lord
hype i wna 3$ MM u btw, BO5 u down?
yeah sure

Takers

Cyan - :gw: vs. :gw:
I'll do this if im feeling hungry.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Pharoah, really, you should be there, latest, at 12:30pm because if there isn't enough interest in doubles for brawl I'm going straight to pools for singles.

I'll be more specific to you guys, reg is 10am-11:30am for ssfiv/smash, people playing MvC3 solely may come later at 12pm-1pm.

Mprime

Smash Ace

Snake, Ice Climbers, and Meta Knight. I'm not confident in any of these MUs to accept MMs.

Takers

god ****ing damnit u didn't mention ice climbers b4, i was going to use those ****ers oh well, i still accept the supreme dirt burger challenge im not out of chars yet

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I figured as much too, but was like w/e.

Oh, you know what, you can't use the alloys or Master Hand either.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
yo...
IM TAKING THAT BURGER CHALLENGE IL GO WOLF .

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Added onto the 5 $ ;D

JMo292

Smash Rookie

Snake, Ice Climbers, and Meta Knight. I'm not confident in any of these MUs to accept MMs.

Takers

Hype (maybe) - ??? vs. :gw:
HrcPoke - ??? vs. :gw:
i'm down for that

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man I'm dying to join now with so much hype. Ambrose might actually join! I heard seeyin is joining to. ****. I might join, if I feel I have enough help that day I am so doing it!

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Gichan, please run doubles. and if you run doubles, please make pools :3
I love you

Cruxis

Smash Lord
alright 90% i am comin to this, ill be there 12 30ish

also ya damn well better join Gi, and i hope illiad is there too, i want to bracket match you both.

Gichan

Smash Champion
pharoah I wiould love to join just that the issue lies in running four events smoothly. If I'm worrying about my matches hen I won't be attending the bracket of four to six (inculding doubles) events. Yeah, I just can't. But damn dude you don't know how happy I am that you're coming, **** is ****ing hype lol. No homos by the way, actually yes homos loooool.

yeah yeah arrows, pools is happening. Doubles is if there is enough interest. Why the fyck am I going to run a 5 team bracket? It shouldn't be the case, just sayin.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Gichan, please run doubles. and if you run doubles, please make pools :3
I love you
Doubles pools won't happen.

scrubbed :/

when do you expect this to end by

EDIT: post 3333
Where are you from again?

pharoah I wiould love to join just that the issue lies in running four events smoothly. If I'm worrying about my matches hen I won't be attending the bracket of four to six (inculding doubles) events. Yeah, I just can't. But damn dude you don't know how happy I am that you're coming, **** is ****ing hype lol. No homos by the way, actually yes homos loooool.

yeah yeah arrows, pools is happening. Doubles is if there is enough interest. Why the fyck am I going to run a 5 team bracket? It shouldn't be the case, just sayin.
It won't be a 5 team bracket. I'm going, and I hustle ppl to enter teams ;D.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I suppose i'll be hustled, Tman?

****y i'm tired` csn't eben read the keybkard properly.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
MK26, join the Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge.

You know you want to.

Also, remember that it's only a $30 gift card.

Though looking at who I'm up against, I'll be out maybe two burgers.

Gi, you should add the SDBC to the MM fight card second post.

I'll also be ordering the MM before tomorrow.

Top Bottom