• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
He just offered you the choice of his character and you're turning it down? That officially means you are scared of VA's pichu / mewtwo.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Thanks Fuzzyness for the smash fest (even though I got battered lool and I didn't really stay that long). Next time, I will come earlier when you do a smash fest again.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I was trying to lure you into picking the wrong character. If you want banter, try his zelda... Her D-air is possibly the best in the game for meteor KO's.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks Fuzzyness for the smash fest (even though I got battered lool and I didn't really stay that long). Next time, I will come earlier when you do a smash fest again.
Yeah I heard about how you got battered loool. How did you find it anyway and was it your first time playing people of a higher level and sorry I couldt make it when you arrived.

VA

Smash Hero
This has nothing to do with your joke about me, I just want to show off my low tier prowess as it > Charles, and you do deserve some kind of punishment for going around being cocky with nothing to back it up.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
This has nothing to do with your joke about me, I just want to show off my low tier prowess as it > Charles, and you do deserve some kind of punishment for going around being cocky with nothing to back it up.
Being cocky? ROFL I'd be the first to admit I couldn't beat you if that's what your putting across. I don't think you understand that I'm joking around, most of the UK knows who I am and knows what I was like before I left for awhile so it's quite obv I'm having the banter with you! You need to read between the lines next time son.

But maybe you were having the banter?! I don't know it was pretty pish if it was you having the banter.

VA

Smash Hero
Like I said, nothing to do with what you're saying to me, just your general awfulness on boards deserves punishing so a nice embarassing pichu vs falcon match could've done it but I guess you don't want that.

Nice ignoring what I actually said in my post btw.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Like I said, nothing to do with what you're saying to me, just your general awfulness on boards deserves punishing so a nice embarassing pichu vs falcon match could've done it but I guess you don't want that.

Nice ignoring what I actually said in my post btw.
Tbh I didn't read most if it I just read the part where you said I was being cocky when if anyone actually asked if I was better than a specific person I would have told them the truth. Oh and an embarrising Pichu vs Falcon? Z does it all the time so if anything you should be more original, hell theres even matches on Youtube of it, and I willingly uploaded them so to be honest, I'm not even embarrased about it.

I guess that's what I get for actually trying to have a laugh with oh so serious Robby though ahe?

Lighten up.

Oh aye I forgot your msn btw can I have it again plx? <3

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Yeah I heard about how you got battered loool. How did you find it anyway and was it your first time playing people of a higher level and sorry I couldt make it when you arrived.
lool They are really good and It was my first time. I didn't play my best because my hands was really cold. I'm just glad that I got battered because I know now what to expect when SVB comes and how much training i need to put in. :)

VA

Smash Hero
Tbh I didn't read most if it I just read the part where you said I was being cocky when if anyone actually asked if I was better than a specific person I would have told them the truth. Oh and an embarrising Pichu vs Falcon? Z does it all the time so if anything you should be more original, hell theres even matches on Youtube of it, and I willingly uploaded them so to be honest, I'm not even embarrased about it.

I guess that's what I get for actually trying to have a laugh with oh so serious Robby though ahe?

Lighten up.

Oh aye I forgot your msn btw can I have it again plx? <3
Losing in the comfort of Z's house isn't the same as at the tounrnament.

There's a pretty thin line between "having a laugh" and mounting the growing bandwagon of people making little grating sentences.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Losing in the comfort of Z's house isn't the same as at the tounrnament.
I already know this /facepalm

There's a pretty thin line between "having a laugh" and mounting the growing bandwagon of people making little grating sentences.
You need to calm down seriously, read my posts again, I told you I was only having a laugh with you, if you have anything personal against my you know how to contact me. Don't starting *****ing over the boards. Seriously, calm down and talk to me on msn or even at the tourney if you have a problem with me. It really seems like your taking this way to personally imo.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you do deserve some kind of punishment for going around being cocky with nothing to back it up.
LOOOOL So emotional.
This is amazing, actually classic.

Robby is ****
Bullet Bill can be amazing at times.
I agree with both of your comments.

But maybe you were having the banter?! I don't know it was pretty pish if it was you having the banter.
LOOOOOOOOL Tis true.

VA is just a ***** online, moaning and crying about everything. He must sit next to the computer with rolls and stacks of tissues.
I think everyone should not make any jokes with VA, he is quite the ***** as he clearly has excuted many times online. He needs to be more like me TBH!

This is what happens to you with a lack of banter, anyonelse agree?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its the john which really does affect your gameplay.
Bullet Bill isnt called BB online because he lost the BB title to BloodBowler in a MM which means he has to be called BBill lool. Haha Bullet Bill.

Nah VA isnt on his period he is permantely like that, tis what happens when you are an emotional character.
Oh yeah Foulplay VA wont add you on msn because one day I pissed him off to the point where he deleted all of his contacts who were smash related cos he wanted to quit smash and now he has no1 from smash on his msn. Look what power I have.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Bullet Bill isnt called BB online because he lost the BB title to BloodBowler in a MM which means he has to be called BBill lool. Haha Bullet Bill.

Nah VA isnt on his period he is permantely like that, tis what happens when you are an emotional character.
Oh yeah Foulplay VA wont add you on msn because one day I pissed him off to the point where he deleted all of his contacts who were smash related cos he wanted to quit smash and now he has no1 from smash on his msn. Look what power I have.
I'm surprised you remembered that :laugh:. Can't even remember if I told you.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord

he added me on msn when i added him but i'm having the banter with zeppo playing brawl with ****e characters on ****e stages and some good stages with awful lag :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
he added me on msn when i added him but i'm having the banter with zeppo playing brawl with ****e characters on ****e stages and some good stages with awful lag :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:
did he give you some epic ganon dittos as well?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Cant you get videos uploaded yet so atleast when I come round we get some vids on youtube.
And is melee really running smoothly lol, even if it is running smoothly on the computer I dont see you playing it online with other people as theirs will not be running smoothly on the computer lol.

VA

Smash Hero
VA is just a ***** online, moaning and crying about everything. He must sit next to the computer with rolls and stacks of tissues.
I think everyone should not make any jokes with VA, he is quite the ***** as he clearly has excuted many times online. He needs to be more like me TBH!

This is what happens to you with a lack of banter, anyonelse agree?
what does excuted mean?

also yeah at the tournament I'm bringing tissues, so that when I 3-0 you like last time I can cry my tears of joy somewhere. It's funny cos I even beat you in peach ditto when you camped like a little baby boy and thew about 1000 turnips at me. I was just loling cos I knew how you felt under so much pressure and were trying everything you had to beat me and you still lost. I'm going to cry sooo much I can't wait.

PS I'm crying right now.

Top Bottom