• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
can you guys please stop the banter business, I'm sure it's annoying a bunch of people because I've seen about 2 weeks of "the banter" on about nearly every page of a UK thread.
There comes a time when a joke isn't funny to people

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
can you guys please stop the banter business, I'm sure it's annoying a bunch of people because I've seen about 2 weeks of "the banter" on about nearly every page of a UK thread.
There comes a time when a joke isn't funny to people
I agree it is not funny, until you realize that we are doing it for the banter then the whole situation becomes funny again.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol @ spkz boi
Yeah he's really funny isn't he EDWIN aka SPKZBOI!

Laughing at your own joke is fail...you can't say you did it for the banter either because there is no banter in that at all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
New Years Resolutions? My resolution was to try and become better looking, but then I realised that I'm actually the peak of beauty any human being could reach. Gutted.

Some peoples resolutions should be to work on their banter, and possibly their banter for the banter.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I think i'll be hosting a smashfest this saturday, with halo 3 on the side but has to be split screen..unless someone brings another xbox XD

At my uni accomodation

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Boston Manor station on the picadilly line, go out the station and turn right. Keep walking dead straight till you get to the huge TVU building with the costcutters outside. Phone me when you're outside..

Btw PDOT you was wrong

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof, you're gonna get 'garaunteed' tonight baby

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Ive never been wrong before charles and i do not plan to start being wrong

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
PDOT words is more reliable and is above any checking the ip address. I thought you lot would have learned this by now. Now I have said this once and I will not again, PDOT said it was Edwin.......THIS MEANS IT WAS EDWIN.
And his name is PDOT not P. dummies.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
No need for that post Prof, going to have to quote and agree with this post.

"It's cool how childish you are aaron, I really like seeing you reiterate in online over and over. Shame you can't act like you do in real life online instead of constantly trying to beat people, yes you win I'm getting so upset I'm crying right now, I'm in real pain. Surely the endless trolling gets boring? Because it sure does for me and I'm pretty sure everyone else. Don't bother responding although I know you can't help yourself. I won't read it so don't aim anything at me, just blab about some **** that you think other people will want to read but no one will probably :/"

e

VA

Smash Hero
As if it's some kind of code. I can't crack it omg, help!? lol

EDIT: and after all of that I think you did get warned a few times, which is satisfying for me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its more funny if you use it in the content we use it, its like someone can come across and know what banter is but they wont find it as funny because they aren't using it in the same content.
So you haven't cracked the code because you would have to know us lol.
Nice try though, keep it up.

Top Bottom