• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually its my girlfriend birthday on Friday so I might be going out with her but on tuesday I am prob staying behind with her a bit for dance and then taking her home about half the way then going home.
What about you, I know you struggle to understand fun so it makes me curious of what you would do.

VA

Smash Hero
Let's have a competition to see who's cooler and has more life experience! No thanks, you're 16, I'm 19. I don't need to do this with you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok loool.
Oh im 17 btw.
I see you're getting back into you're emotional state where you could potentially hurt yourself and others around you.
I will let you cool off until you're suicidal state of mind dies off.
Its a bit obvious I am cooler though, just look at all my posts. Including this one.

I wonder how long pro can go without mentioning his girlfriend :laugh:
He said I was going to a birthday 2moro but he was mistaken as it is in 3days

So much emotion in this thread haha
Yeah he is pretty emotional

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't lie, but on smashboards you cry, all from my posts, cos they hurt the most

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol allow this
For all of you people who are deprived of slang and try to use it horribly like in cases like this from what he just said (unless this whole post is completely wrong and he meant it in that context) that you want this situation to carry on as you want to allow it to carry on. Now the propa slang term is 'low this'.......learn it, live it, love it.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Hah you can't legally drink or gamble. Whereas I can legally drink and play poker in the U.S

I like Jaeggerbombs.

Lol my dad sez 'allow this'. Fuzzy is high class material.

edit : lol high material

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
VA my main advice is consistency and getting your edgeguards right but you're a good player
+ whoever is coming on sat to my accomodation smashfest bring the money for the coach please..£8 each
And prof you still owe me £14, chrisboi you owe me £4

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA my main advice is consistency and getting your edgeguards right but you're a good player
+ whoever is coming on sat to my accomodation smashfest bring the money for the coach please..£8 each
And prof you still owe me £14, chrisboi you owe me £4
I bet he was emotional when you two were playing.
Well I dont think I am going to your accomodation on saturday cos there is brawl there from what I hear, along with halo.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
there isn't brawl unless someone brings it lol. Majority will be melee

+ i have a separate T.V for halo dumass which is High Definition. no worrie about halo taking over

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I bet he was emotional when you two were playing.
Well I dont think I am going to your accomodation on saturday cos there is brawl there from what I hear, along with halo.
kman's had halo too, and you like halo. don't deny it you were into it so much at kman's.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Rofl he doesn't, but he doesn't need to tbh, it's fairly obvious they are a lot better than the UK players.

that being said... how much did you get finished?!?! I'm betting 1k games or more?! 50p on that anyone else want to bid higher?!?!

Love you really Robby. ;)

VA

Smash Hero
lol, I didn't get finished that badly at all. I got 4 stocked about twice at 4am when I was falling asleep as Samus vs Falco. Which is when I decided to quit Samus because I couldn't figure out what to do.

Anyway, MM kieran? £5 my anything vs your falcon.

Top Bottom