• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

COEY

Smash Lord
nothing wrong with sitting next to your computer with stacks of tissues you know mr pro. never quite know when you might find a use for them....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
what does excuted mean?

also yeah at the tournament I'm bringing tissues, so that when I 3-0 you like last time I can cry my tears of joy somewhere. It's funny cos I even beat you in peach ditto when you camped like a little baby boy and thew about 1000 turnips at me. I was just loling cos I knew how you felt under so much pressure and were trying everything you had to beat me and you still lost. I'm going to cry sooo much I can't wait.

PS I'm crying right now.
loooool Wow you still brought this back up, real emotions shown in your post there, that came from the heart and the soul.
Why did you get so mad that you deleted all of your smash related msn people and use some johns about you were upset from you're family or some crap.

P.S You didnt need to tell me you were crying I already knew.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Showing your emotions and having no control over them are two different things and you have no control loool.

Your so childish, its obvious you brought back up my past post to cause trouble since I know this is in your personality. What was the point though you trouble maker?

VA

Smash Hero
I can see you getting mad now, calling me a child cos you're failing, I'm not the trouble maker here and that's quite obvious!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I was getting mad, I decided to take a leaf out of your book.
Professor Pro....failing??? HAHAHAHA
Tbh you obvious are trying to cause trouble, bringing up past posts to start a dispute, that is disgusting behaviour.
We all know your posts consists on hidden emotion, that exclamation mark at the end of your sentence is just one of your signs of complete rage.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
£100 Mm!!!!!! !

lolololol @ prof losing a peach ditto.

2-0 aswell..

what happeened professional professor

Aiko

Smash Champion
pdot, you me, £999 money match, ganons only, best out of 201, flat zone only, all items on, super sudden death, 1 stock.

VA

Smash Hero
haha yeah it was funny when he lost the peach ditto, he didn't speak to me for the rest of the day he was so mad. but yeah I like your irony calling me the trouble maker when you go through threads and take anything concerning me in the last 129834918 pages and make a gigantic multi quote thread where you mostly write LOL etc. you're so smart.

keep taking leafs from my book and you might beat me at peach ditto (unlikely)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looooool I dont get mad from smash, I am not emotionally attached to it like you so nice lie about me not talking to you for the rest of the day.
There are only 375 pages so I dunno where '129834918' pages came from.
Nah I dont wanna take anymore leafs out of your book, its a pretty **** book with a **** storyline and I dont like emotional stories.
Yeah you pretty much are a trouble maker though, its pretty obvious that thats your main aim on smashboards. You never have tried to use your time on here constructive. If you have give me an example.

VA

Smash Hero
your irony is too much, you didn't speak to me until after we were out of ranbat + I saw you get mad about losing to chrisboi and you nearly started crying when he was talking to you and pausing during crews at GGT, so much for being "not emotionally attached".

Look, this is boring and clogging up boards, can we stop playing now?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool @ I started crying when he was pausing the game. If I was crying then you were crying iswell when he beat you, but of course that is nothing for you, thats just your everyday routine.
I realized in the other post you made you said 'you're so smart', thanks for the comment, in contrast you're an idiot.
Yeah you can stop trying to cause trouble becuase you're being the most childish I have ever seen you and its pretty disgraceful you being a representive for the UK panel and all.

VA

Smash Hero
Drop it now yeah? Seriously no need to get so angry and defensive calling me such names. I might cry you know.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Drop it now yeah? Seriously no need to get so angry and defensive calling me such names. I might cry you know.
Yeah sorry for nearly making you cry.

I am playing Mario Kart Wii online right now if anyone wants to get ***** lol.
I THINK yeniths has Mario Kart Wii online or someone like that but im in a race so bye lol.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
lol

Not me and you.

I mean you and Robby
Yep thats EXACTLY what i want to see! This is now the MAIN event at GGT2!! Despite the fact that neither have agreed to it i shall still anounce it!!

VANITY ANGEL

Vs

PROFESSOR PRO

BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW!!! ONLY AT GGT2!!!!

Ps Speaking of MK WII!! Who is online????? I only get to play ouch coz he the only one i kno online.

VA

Smash Hero
ahaha, the thing no one gets it's all this online hatred pro has for me isn't matched in real life, we get on like best buds ^^ I usually root for pro and Z cos I know they are decent smashers and I support them. I also respect pros fox and stuff but he just loves hating me online, I don't mind it's all in the name of something...

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
I have MK Wii.
Alrite im gonna post my wii number in a minute! If any1 plays, post yours up so i can add you! Thanks!

edit: MK WII No. 4511-4899-2938

ahaha, the thing no one gets it's all this online hatred pro has for me isn't matched in real life, we get on like best buds ^^ I usually root for pro and Z cos I know they are decent smashers and I support them. I also respect pros fox and stuff but he just loves hating me online, I don't mind it's all in the name of something...
SILENCE FIEND!!!!!!!! Your fate has been announced!! You shall now battle until the death for the amusement of your fellow smashers.... Or destruction shall befall you! I have spoken!

Goodbye.

:yoshi:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yep thats EXACTLY what i want to see! This is now the MAIN event at GGT2!! Despite the fact that neither have agreed to it i shall still anounce it!!

VANITY ANGEL

Vs

PROFESSOR PRO

BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW!!! ONLY AT GGT2!!!!

Ps Speaking of MK WII!! Who is online????? I only get to play ouch coz he the only one i kno online.
Hmmmmm, I swear I've seen this before somewhere :laugh:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hmmmmm, I swear I've seen this before somewhere :laugh:
Indeed u have my good sir! I believe the main event once included urself and JO3 if i remember correctly! I think it was JO3 anyways!! I also believe i was the one who initiated the whole main event thing with that one too!!! :laugh:Lol did that ever happen?

:yoshi:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No he isnt going GGT2 but he is getting back into the community.
I love how some people are happy when I lose loool. Well I wasnt trying anyway I was only in my technical state of mind and spKz is gay because after that sheik match there was another match on Battlefield where I was going to 3/4 stock him and then he quit the game quickly lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
No he isnt going GGT2 but he is getting back into the community.
I love how some people are happy when I lose loool. Well I wasnt trying anyway I was only in my technical state of mind and spKz is gay because after that sheik match there was another match on Battlefield where I was going to 3/4 stock him and then he quit the game quickly lol.
no johns

LOL why can't people be more like us and reset before the match ends? :laugh:

Top Bottom