• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

grayfox

Smash Champion
You come from a country that got ***** by us like 100 years ago and you still answer to our Queen AND YOU SPEAK FRENCH MY GOD, you've got absolutely nout, get back to your mounties mon ami - if you were smart you wouldn't mess with Chrisboi anyways

Zeppo is really **** anyways trust me, he can't even beat people from London

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yo pdot, dont spend the money just yet.. lol

USBAV191 works ok with PAL60 and I was using this one for a few days until it stopped being recognised by the system.
USBAV192 does not work with PAL60, and gets the shifting and discolouration experienced as described.

you gave me a USBAV192.. i feel like just asking for the money back and just ordering a capture card that will work fresh, sorry to be a **** about this

I did a bunch of research, it said the same thing on 2 diff websites, and i found no real solution to the colour problem. Meh if it works on yours you might as well keep it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

USBAV191 works ok with PAL60 and I was using this one for a few days until it stopped being recognised by the system.
USBAV192 does not work with PAL60, and gets the shifting and discolouration experienced as described.

you gave me a USBAV192.. i feel like just asking for the money back and just ordering a capture card that will work fresh, sorry to be a **** about this

I did a bunch of research, it said the same thing on 2 diff websites, and i found no real solution to the colour problem. Meh if it works on yours you might as well keep it
Pdot is a thief a probably planned that out.

Retroking2000

Smash Master

can you link us the product your going to buy

i cant believe i didnt see the new vids of VA

oh why did he quit samus

VA

Smash Hero
lol, again judging me on my videos against amazing better (people better than anyone you will ever play in your life) is futile. I'm back now, have just been beating my friends (one of which almost beat edwin in tournament) in nice 2v1's. Good to be back.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
cos he's got a huge ego

aaannndd- regardless of your opponent and yeah I agree blunted objected vgood falco indeed, your peach didn't look particularly impressive at all

VA

Smash Hero
hahaha ok bullet bill. so how did I get him to one stock? and how did I manage to beat his falco during a mm that wasn't recorded? Guess I must suck too Paul :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You come from a country that got ***** by us like 100 years ago and you still answer to our Queen AND YOU SPEAK FRENCH MY GOD, you've got absolutely nout, get back to your mounties mon ami - if you were smart you wouldn't mess with Chrisboi anyways

Zeppo is really **** anyways trust me, he can't even beat people from London
Your Queen can lick the side of my *** as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I don't speak french, at all.

Shows how much you know.... >.>

hahaha ok bullet bill. so how did I get him to one stock? and how did I manage to beat his falco during a mm that wasn't recorded? Guess I must suck too Paul :(
Yeah, srsly guys. Blunted_Object10 would **** EVERY single person in england and PROBABLY the UK so if VA came that close to beating him, VA is the ****. End of story.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Right Reacher mate hows it going there? Looking nice per chance? Having an eventful day?

and by the way as much as it is some great banter, judging people from videos is an unwritten rule of stupidity in Smash, wait until you play the guy im sure it'll be completely different, even though I've eaten better Peaches in my time and I dont even like the fruit.

Also me and Ryan have scheduled fisticuffs at the next tournament wherever the nearest car park is, £5 aside winner takes all, gonna be brutal

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Your Queen can lick the side of my *** as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I don't speak french, at all.

Shows how much you know.... >.>

Yeah, srsly guys. Blunted_Object10 would **** EVERY single person in england and PROBABLY the UK so if VA came that close to beating him, VA is the ****. End of story.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, again judging me on my videos against amazing better (people better than anyone you will ever play in your life) is futile. I'm back now, have just been beating my friends (one of which almost beat edwin in tournament) in nice 2v1's. Good to be back.
Well whatelse do you expect people to judge you from tbh. We haven't seen you for 3 months and you said all this talk about you getting better and then you show us videos of you playing the Canadians. You were just asking to get judged lol, I think you're just annoyed cos people aren't like 'WOW VA NICE PEACH THERE.' So at the end of the day its obvious its gonna get judged since from your talk you put yourself in that situation. Plus its fun to get on your nerves because I know you get annoyed by it loool :D.

Well when he comes back and I beat him I will personally show you the vids of it baby lol.

LOL You know to everyone in the UK that means nothing. No1 knows what he is like so it not like we can rate him, all you can say is that he is really good. And I know you're prob gonna say no1else in the UK can take a game off of him or beat him cos thats what you were saying on msn (which is basically stating you're the best in the UK LOL) but you have no proof that no1 in the UK can. You come ranbat, get ***** (some of that chrisboi talk there).

chris H

Smash Journeyman

I did a bunch of research, it said the same thing on 2 diff websites, and i found no real solution to the colour problem. Meh if it works on yours you might as well keep it[/QUOTE

charles you got finished

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I cant stand the way you guys copy Chrisboi's language, your actually demoting yourselves to his level

Also Chris if you ever go to a Smashfest or whatever, can you not be such a goddam ******? Saying chrisboifinish everytime something happens. Like youve got turret syndrome, finishsadljhkjahdkfinishskdla;kd. Goddam Spaztic

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also Chris if you ever go to a Smashfest or whatever, can you not be such a goddam ******? Saying chrisboifinish everytime something happens. Like youve got turret syndrome, finishsadljhkjahdkfinishskdla;kd. Goddam Spaztic
I agree. It's a real turn off for the new people when you say 'Chrisboifinish' and its real annoying for me and i'm sure others and most of all it makes you look like an idiot with that Caveman talk. And dont give people advice cos you're advice is shit and don't insult people because I know you're the type to insult new people when they are just starting off and not good and try to expand your vocabulary.

And accept my MM since you dunno if I am better then you but you know that Edwin is better then you loool and Man Up about saying you won't MM me until you win the MM against VA, that means that we are never gonna MM.

Top Bottom