• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Aiko

Smash Champion
wheres your uni charles? need to see how close it is to the exhibition. Dates are likely to be wednesday and/or thursday (1st/2nd Oct)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
people thought Gawes would as well :laugh:. no one likes you here neways you're like p.pro but less entertaining. I can see you've rubbed off a little on V.A. as well although he was pretty far up his own *** to begin with

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
people thought Gawes would as well :laugh:. no one likes you here neways you're like p.pro but less entertaining. I can see you've rubbed off a little on V.A. as well although he was pretty far up his own *** to begin with
Was my name really neccesary in the process of the insult lol. Its like an insult to me iswell :(. But tbh I can really see how he has rubbed off on VA but VA is prob too closed minded to see otherwise. I actually really haven't been cocky lately or doing any uncessary starting trouble, I have changed my ways but I still trash talk a lil an do the cockies. I wouldnt be me otherwise lol

ur a prick .

hurry up and get good at the game...oh wait, you can't.
loool He might of got better by now you never know. I can kinda see how his attitude has rubbed off on you. An I thought you said everyone in the Canada was all about the ':)' and ':laugh: and ':bee:' not the trasktalk. I see you learnt nothing from Canada attitude which was postitive, prob the same with smash.

VA

Smash Hero
Don't talk like you know me, you've met me like 2 times. Boards = irl.

Canadians don't trashtalk unless some idiot tries to tell them "no on likes you here" for no good reason.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well he hasnt come in this thread to make new friends in different areas of the world. Its obv to make himself look superior to everyonelse but because we dont really care that much he dont need to be in here lol. We dont go there thread.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Prof. Pro, I thought you liked me around here :( you even stated so in a previous post...

Bullet Bill: Respect your elders boooiiiiiiii

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Prof. Pro, I thought you liked me around here :( you even stated so in a previous post...

Bullet Bill: Since you joined swf after 06 I'm just going to completely disregard everything you say from this point on.

The purpose of me here is because I'm at work, bored out of my mind and have nothing else to do....

That, and hype of course.

EDIT: what's a "Gawes"? ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Bullet Bill: Since you joined swf after 06 I'm just going to completely disregard everything you say from this point on.

The purpose of me here is because I'm at work, bored out of my mind and have nothing else to do....

I didnt say I didnt like you around here lol. I was trying to explain other people point of views and explain it a bit more of what there points are and add on my opinions of why they are in that frame of mind. It dont bother me too much if you are around here but it does bother me if it ends up affecting the rest of the community.

Gawes is an American player who everyone thought was gonna **** us but when he came he Zeppo beat him, I cant find any recent matches of him but heres his combo vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

Retroking2000

Smash Master

loool burned . what did i tell you VA about going next to BBill cooking

It's all relative. I'm coming their to destroy you all eventually.

i would love for that Day** to happen if it does my bull will spout wings anyway ......

My falcon will 3 stock any of your mains.

loool 3 stock k this aint brawl Mr . canada :colorful:

ur a prick .

hurry up and get good at the game...oh wait, you can't.

wow burned loool sorry BB i cant stop laughing i am actually tearing up right now

were not your entertainment well va is but i dunno wht you guys do behind closed doors :colorful:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your boy VA is too afriad to show up to any events that London is gonna host and is hosting to even show what he has apprently learned. Did you teach him how to be a pus$y or something?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
We have a good reason, he just comes here and says he'll destroy us all. Who started the trashtalk. HUH goddam canadians, why are you so stupid, like the americans, but worse.

Also for someone who joined since 2004, you clearly havnt seen the [Edit] button in your life have you son? dont double post you faggot. Dont talk about board joining times when clearly you cant edit your own post, but instead have to crtl+cv your old post and edit it then, scrub.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
loool august tourney dicussion 2 good !!!!!!!!!

Wow burned Frostbolt

can you smelllllllllllll what this guy is cooking

VS

NO HITTING WITH THE CONTROLLER UNDER THE BELT LETS GET IT ON

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
We have a good reason, he just comes here and says he'll destroy us all. Who started the trashtalk. HUH goddam canadians, why are you so stupid, like the americans, but worse.

Also for someone who joined since 2004, you clearly havnt seen the [Edit] button in your life have you son? dont double post you faggot. Dont talk about board joining times when clearly you cant edit your own post, but instead have to crtl+cv your old post and edit it then, scrub.

LOOOOOL I must say this is the first time I have seen Frozenwave hurt someone right in their soul.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Your boy VA is too afriad to show up to any events that London is gonna host and is hosting to even show what he has apprently learned. Did you teach him how to be a pus$y or something?
don't you see. V.A.'s good at talking a good game (I could write a ****ing book of the trashtalk and self praise he's dumped on here) but not good at playing a good game.

n00bking- :laugh: I wander how old you are? Prob not very seeing as you actually care about join dates :laugh:

btw- V.A. is a prick

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
don't you see. V.A.'s good at talking a good game (I could write a ****ing book of the trashtalk and self praise he's dumped on here) but not good at playing a good game.

n00bking- :laugh: I wander how old you are? Prob not very seeing as you actually care about join dates :laugh:

btw- V.A. is a prick
loool Nice post. I must admit he does attempt to talk a good game. I remember before ALT and he nearly had me convinced that I wasnt gonna place that good and he told me a whole load of people I would have trouble playin against etc and that he was gonna place higher then me because he had tourn expirence and I didnt listen in the end and I ended up placing higher then him lool.

VA

Smash Hero
Well he hasnt come in this thread to make new friends in different areas of the world. Its obv to make himself look superior to everyonelse but because we dont really care that much he dont need to be in here lol. We dont go there thread.
you went in canada thread and started ****, I'm never arguing with you again, you chat too much ****. sayonara.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
loool Nice post. I must admit he does attempt to talk a good game. I remember before ALT and he nearly had me convinced that I wasnt gonna place that good and he told me a whole load of people I would have trouble playin against etc and that he was gonna place higher then me because he had tourn expirence and I didnt listen in the end and I ended up placing higher then him lool.
LMAO :laugh:

you went in canada thread and started ****, I'm never arguing with you again, you chat too much ****. sayonara.
you guys wasnt even arguing , i dont you guys were

the end line made me looool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooool. I knew you were gonna bring that up because you are pretty dumb and predictable and last but not least dumb. The main difference in situations was I went in that thread, said I was more technical and said 'I AM NEVER RETURNING'. I havent stuck around in other threads carrying on bragging about stuff which is the main reason why people have said stuff cos he has stuck around. I didnt say I never started trouble but I dont stick around in other threads. VA prove you have some intelligence PLEASE and see they are different situations, its getting hard to lower my standards to your level but i'm trying here, work with me.

LOOOOOOL The way you edited that made me actually laugh out loud. It was just so.... out there... and straight to the point loool.

VA

Smash Hero
you guys wasnt even arguing , i dont you guys were

the end line made me looool
chrisboi much?

And what the **** are you talking about aaron, I'm coming saturday despite it being the day after my freshers ball, not that you know what that means (it means getting really ****ed up on all kinds of **** that you have no idea about). London hasn't hosted anything that I've been anywhere near since I've come back. You are all ******** little kids and I can't believe I actually bother getting involved with your trashtalk, it's embarassing and degrading. I pointlessly hyped myself up way too much but it doesn't matter now because you'll all see come saturday.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL What happen to this and I thought you werent arguing. Good to see we hit a nerve and your a bit annoyed, of course you will say you werent but the public sees threw your writing:)
chrisboi much?

And what the **** are you talking about aaronOnly the smart understand, I'm coming saturday despite it being the day after my freshers ball, not that you know what that means (it means getting really ****ed up on all kinds of **** that you have no idea about)Who gives a **** if we know or not lol, its an uni event and we are in college. London hasn't hosted anything that I've been anywhere near since A SmashfestI've come back. You are all ******** little kids and I can't believe I actually bother getting involved with your trashtalkYou got involved because you felt you needed to input your views which are dumb and need work on, speak 2 me about it on msn so I can help you because I see many flaws in your technique, it's embarassing and degradingtbh you talking with us is upgrading your status. I pointlessly hyped myself upIt was pointless cos the same results will come out way too much but it doesn't matter now because you'll all see come saturday.I dunno if you will even come out of hiding, I hope to play........................................your...........*laugh under breath*...................your........................ PEACH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
Im doing an Edwin.

You said we are all little kids but Edwin is taller then you :bee:

Retroking2000

Smash Master
loooool. I knew you were gonna bring that up because you are pretty dumb and predictable and last but not least dumb. The main difference in situations was I went in that thread, said I was more technical and said 'I AM NEVER RETURNING'. I havent stuck around in other threads carrying on bragging about stuff which is the main reason why people have said stuff cos he has stuck around. I didnt say I never started trouble but I dont stick around in other threads. VA prove you have some intelligence PLEASE and see they are different situations, its getting hard to lower my standards to your level but i'm trying here, work with me.

LOOOOOOL The way you edited that made me actually laugh out loud. It was just so.... out there... and straight to the point loool.
he must of felt like a ______ after the tourney no offence

lemme clear up some mishaps during ALT .

when i told VA about the pressure thing he SD,d . redone the match that was fair and lost again loool but thats not the point . but he tried to get me disqualified which was fair but very funny looool/

i felt bad about this also soon was my match against Ac anon thats why i almost lost to him 2-1

real Talk not making up . officially apology VA maybe it was my mishaps ? that made you placed lower than Prof

inteams loool VA + wiggum LMAO recipe for disaster

chrisboi much?

And what the **** are you talking about aaron, I'm coming saturday despite it being the day after my freshers ball, not that you know what that means (it means getting really ****ed up on all kinds of **** that you have no idea about). London hasn't hosted anything that I've been anywhere near since I've come back. You are all ******** little kids and I can't believe I actually bother getting involved with your trashtalk, it's embarassing and degrading. I pointlessly hyped myself up way too much but it doesn't matter now because you'll all see come saturday.
my spelling was not poor in that post loool

we went to plenty of smashfests in that time as like you did .

Whoa VA that wasnt needed ,

Prof pro is the king of Ttalk dont bother give him energy/motivation by responding

Top Bottom