• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Your boy VA is too afriad to show up to any events that London is gonna host and is hosting to even show what he has apprently learned. Did you teach him how to be a pus$y or something?
No, just how to be good. (partial credit goes to VA tho ;))

We have a good reason, he just comes here and says he'll destroy us all. Who started the trashtalk. HUH goddam canadians, why are you so stupid, like the americans, but worse.

Also for someone who joined since 2004, you clearly havnt seen the [Edit] button in your life have you son? dont double post you faggot. Dont talk about board joining times when clearly you cant edit your own post, but instead have to crtl+cv your old post and edit it then, scrub.

**** more bricks plz. I'm just here to have fun. :)

VA

Smash Hero
What a hateful bunch of people. The smashers I met in America are nothing like the Londoners, who in my experience are the worst group of smashers on the planet. They have a small amount of skill and ability which allows their egos to jump them so far up their ***** that they can't see how bad they've become. Admittedly I have an ego myself, but mostly I want to beat Londoners because they are the only people cockyer than me and putting you all in your place will be ridiculously gratifying.

A freshers ball (for your information aaron) is pretty much the culmination of freshers week (freshers week being a week of non-stop drinking/drugs/smoking and parties). I've only been at uni since Saturday but I've been out every night so far and I'm already ill. The big party and the real drinking only begins on Friday though. I don't think any of you understand the meaning of hangover/comedown, but I'm guarenteed to have a pretty freaking bad one this Saturday. However, it does mean a lot to me to actually show you all what I've been chatting so much crap about these last 3 months, so I will be trying to attend as best I can.

Aaron you are far and away the worst thing that has happened to the community in the past year. I've allowed myself to become as egotistical and bad as you on boards and it was disgusting and needed to stop. You switch your alleigances around like you change your underwear (weekly), one week you'll be bashing bullet bill, the next you'll be rushing to defend him as long as it creates an argument with the next person you think you can pick a fight with. You are needlessly confrontation and have ceased more than 1 person from posting on here and you nearly had me. I don't know why you feel the need to do this, maybe you really do have nothing else to do in your life?

There have been so many feuds on here since you joined, I really think it's time they stopped and for you to shut the **** up. Your posts don't really do anything except for making you look like an arrogant teenager who always thinks he knows best and actually the majority of the time you are full of ****, as you appear not to have a memory and constantly contradict your previous posts. It doesn't serve your cause that you can't really read either. It is degrading for me to have been captured by your ******** plays of trying to get into arguments, but it really will stop from now on. I'm going to start being who I really am on boards, not an arrogant **** who thinks it's funny to wind people up, because it's not cool and it clogs the hell out of this place.

to anyone who I've offended since I got good at this game, I'm sorry I was a prick for so long on here, it's taken a while for me to wake up.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What a hateful bunch of people. The smashers I met in America are nothing like the Londoners, who in my experience are the worst group of smashers on the planet. They have a small amount of skill and ability which allows their egos to jump them so far up their ***** that they can't see how bad they've become. Admittedly I have an ego myself, but mostly I want to beat Londoners because they are the only people cockyer than me and putting you all in your place will be ridiculously gratifying.

A freshers ball (for your information aaron) is pretty much the culmination of freshers week (freshers week being a week of non-stop drinking/drugs/smoking and parties). I've only been at uni since Saturday but I've been out every night so far and I'm already ill. The big party and the real drinking only begins on Friday though. I don't think any of you understand the meaning of hangover/comedown, but I'm guarenteed to have a pretty freaking bad one this Saturday. However, it does mean a lot to me to actually show you all what I've been chatting so much crap about these last 3 months, so I will be trying to attend as best I can.

Aaron you are far and away the worst thing that has happened to the community in the past year. I've allowed myself to become as egotistical and bad as you on boards and it was disgusting and needed to stop. You switch your alleigances around like you change your underwear (weekly), one week you'll be bashing bullet bill, the next you'll be rushing to defend him as long as it creates an argument with the next person you think you can pick a fight with. You are needlessly confrontation and have ceased more than 1 person from posting on here and you nearly had me. I don't know why you feel the need to do this, maybe you really do have nothing else to do in your life?

There have been so many feuds on here since you joined, I really think it's time they stopped and for you to shut the **** up. Your posts don't really do anything except for making you look like an arrogant teenager who always thinks he knows best and actually the majority of the time you are full of ****, as you appear not to have a memory and constantly contradict your previous posts. It doesn't serve your cause that you can't really read either. It is degrading for me to have been captured by your ******** plays of trying to get into arguments, but it really will stop from now on. I'm going to start being who I really am on boards, not an arrogant **** who thinks it's funny to wind people up, because it's not cool and it clogs the hell out of this place.

to anyone who I've offended since I got good at this game, I'm sorry I was a prick for so long on here, it's taken a while for me to wake up.
LOOOL What and emotional post, I will read all of it later but i scammed through it and saw a few complaints about me. loool at you going to bed thinkinh bout it and then coming back with an emotional post.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What a hateful bunch of people. The smashers I met in America are nothing like the Londoners, who in my experience are the worst group of smashers on the planet. The dont play with us lolThey have a small amount of skill and ability which allows their egos to jump them so far up their ***** that they can't see how bad they've become. Admittedly I have an ego myself, but mostly I want to beat Londoners because they are the only people cockyer than me and putting you all in your place will be ridiculously gratifying.I am only being cocky towards you lately because you have been making yourself out to be amazing loool. Talking crap about how you took a game off of KA-Master (IN A FRIENDLY) and no1else in the UK can do that lol. You put yourself in that boat emotional guy.

A freshers ball (for your information aaron) is pretty much the culmination of freshers week (freshers week being a week of non-stop drinking/drugs/smoking and parties). I've only been at uni since Saturday but I've been out every night so far and I'm already ill. The big party and the real drinking only begins on Friday though.Thanks for the information baby lol I don't think any of you understand the meaning of hangover/comedown,I think we all do by me being a dancer I choose not to get one lol, plus I have more fun not getting drunk unlike you who prob can only get fun from getting drunk and DEPEND on it but I'm guarenteed to have a pretty freaking bad one this Saturday. However, it does mean a lot to me to actually show you all what I've been chatting so much crap about these last 3 months, so I will be trying to attend as best I can.You do that babes

Aaron you are far and away the worst thing that has happened to the community in the past year.I think your missing out yourself a bit but THANKS looool. I've allowed myself to become as egotistical and bad as you on boards and it was disgusting Control yourself then loool. Cant you control yourself on the board, do you need a guide or someone to watch over youand needed to stop. You switch your alleigances around like you change your underwear (weekly)Maybe you are a dirty ***** and stay in the same clothes all week but I am different....sheesh what kinda environment have you been brought up in, one week you'll be bashing bullet bill, the next you'll be rushing to defend him loool When was da last time I insulted B.bill it has been a while ago, atleast a month and a bit now, so dont try make it look like it was last week lol and now I am about sorting out smashfests and ranbats and stuff, I just am being cocky to you and hurting your feelings and its workingas long as it creates an argument with the next person you think you can pick a fight with.Name an arguement I have created lately lol. Last one was with B.bill which was kinda long ago now.... still living in your little emotional past lol. You really do live an sad life init, not a sad as in disgraceful, i mean sad as in depressed, you need some councilling or something You are needlessly confrontation and have ceased more than 1 person from postingloool Like who, if so that was there fault, only a pus$y would walk away and I havent done it lately so basically what you are doing is bringing up what I done in the past cos you need some information to make me look like a bad person in your suidical state of minf. on here and you nearly had mehad to do this another colour.... why didnt I succeed:(. I don't know why you feel the need to do this, maybe you really do have nothing else to do in your life? loool I prob do more pratical things then you ever do in your life. lool I dont know how I feel I need to kick people off the boards:confused:. Seriously I stopped cussing people now except for dumb people like you. Ask yourself who have a started with lately. I dont think I have started trouble with anyone since the first ranbat which like a month and a bit but your saying last week like it was the other day lol.

There have been so many feuds on here since you joined,good times I really think it's time they stopped and for you to shut the **** upAnd if i dont. Your posts don't really do anything They get you upset and annoyed and maybe even angry loolexcept for making you look like an arrogant teenager who always thinks he knows best Suprizingly most of the time I do:bee:and actually the majority of the time you are full of ****I am confused, why are you mistaken me for you, as you appear not to have a memory and constantly contradict your previous postsExample please.. It doesn't serve your cause that you can't really read either. It is degrading for me Anythin I have done to you has upgraded your status, I would say from you being very low to lowto have been captured by your ******** plays of trying to get into arguments, but it really will stop from now on. Does this mean you are gonna become smart :OI'm going to start being who I really am on boards,A second ago you basically implied you were gonna stop and then you said you were gonna be yourself:confused: cos I swear yourself is dumb and never stops talking **** and DEFINTELY always eeeeeeeeemotional not an arrogant **** who thinks it's funny to wind people up, yeah people like you its BAREEE funny to wind loool, especially since I dont get affected by post on smashboards and you do its kinda funny to see the comparison as we are pratically dishing out the same insultsbecause it's not cool and it clogs the hell out of this place.Coming from the person who said 'bye' and said he wasn't gonna reply only to come back and carry on the arguement

to anyone who I've offended since I got good at this game, I'm sorry I was a prick for so long For soooo long.....u mean your lifeon here, it's taken a while for me to wake up.:confused:You wrote this post slepping
I'm doing another Edwin to your **** emotional post.

That post was bareeeee funny and captured the true emotions which run threw VA heart.

I would just like to point out that I havent been causing arguments on the boards lately, except for VA lol and i'm not insulting random people so I am not like I was before. But I am still cocky and that aint gonna change cos thats who I am init lol.
All dummy dumb dumb VA is basically doing is bringing up what I dont in the past and making it seem like I have done it lately but I havent so............. HAHAHAHAHA.

I will come back online later to see if VA has really changed his ways because I know he struggles.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've said my piece, I really have nothing to add. Aiko also finished it nicely for me.
Good boy lol. Cos everything you add is crap. If thats really your piecethough then BAHAHAHA.
Hopefully you turn over a new leaf now as I have been dissapointed with you lately.
I will also do the same as you have inspired me in many ways, even though I really dont need to turn over a new one due to my behaviour the last month and a bit being INCREDIBLE I will say it anyway and just carry on like before.
BYE x x x

lets face it, VA speaks the truth. London is a ****hole except charles and tc
Thats quite an insult to people like me, Kritz, Last Dragon, 4stock, Frozenwave, spkz, v3x?, Bronze, Kman, Frostbyte, Rutediron, Tamoo, Spam, Owna and all the other people who havent really done anything, aim your comments correctly.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
V.A.- fair play. I appologise to. Last time we met you were a nice guy in person, hope you still are

aiko- as much as I love bashing London it's actually got a really good community. In fact I'd be coming up to see y'all if my ****ing ****ty bank would hurry up and give me my ****ing credit card

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am a really nice guy to :). Prob nicer then you lot would expect.

lool Tbh our community is prob better then the rest of the UK community, I know it would seem like I am bias but seriously it probably is. You lot only see what you see on smashboards but at the events its a different story.

craiigg

Smash Lord
y'all need to chillax, too many egos in smash you just have to rise above it and make witty comments here and there
one sentence will sum up this argument: prove your skillz when you play girlies, until then keep the lurve <3

Retroking2000

Smash Master
V.A.- fair play. I appologise to. Last time we met you were a nice guy in person, hope you still are

aiko- as much as I love bashing London it's actually got a really good community. In fact I'd be coming up to see y'all if my ****ing ****ty bank would hurry up and give me my ****ing credit card

we have 50 players here brawl + melee combined .

All I can say is, I'm a nice guy really.
Edwin says before >_> ; said:
VA he is a nice guy he just sucks in smashbros

whos AMCD again o_0 ???? no really who is he again

I am a really nice guy to :). Prob nicer then you lot would expect.

True that might be true however ... you dont show it all so we dont know

lool Tbh our community is prob better then the rest of the UK community, I know it would seem like I am bias but seriously it probably is. You lot only see what you see on smashboards but at the events its a different story.

Agreed .**

y'all need to chillax, too many egos in smash you just have to rise above it loool rise above it take control of the dark side . and make witty comments here and there its a competitive community
one sentence will sum up this argument: prove your skillz when you play girlies, until then keep the lurve <3
Very True words in the last line however its more epic trash talking before the event comes looool

my final words **

london for lyfe that is all

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I do show I am a nice guy actually lol.
You lot are too stuck in the past about my attitude, if you have notice I havent really started any arguements on smashboards, like last time when I was talking about the stages for OSplay 2 VA was clearly trying to start and arguement and I was trying to avoid it lol.
I have already proved that I am a nice guy face to face with people and my smashboards behaviour has improved so thereeeeee....
On the other hand where VA will stay the same and he will always overestimate his smash ability as he thinks he is gonna become the best in the UK lol. Not starting an arugment just sayin my piece as VA would say.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Thats quite an insult to people like me, Kritz, Last Dragon, 4stock, Frozenwave, spkz, v3x?, Bronze, Kman, Frostbyte, Rutediron, Tamoo, Spam, Owna and all the other people who havent really done anything, aim your comments correctly.
perhaps. in all fairness, ive not met kritz, last dragon, 4 stock, rutediron, tamoo, spam and owna (yes i know i should've met spam and owna by now but i havent)

i should aim my comments properly i guess. let me try again.

London is a ****hole.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
perhaps. in all fairness, ive not met kritz, last dragon, 4 stock, rutediron, tamoo, spam and owna (yes i know i should've met spam and owna by now but i havent)

i should aim my comments properly i guess. let me try again.

London is a ****hole.
Same about your area, its a ****hole and has no action init. I hate you.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
y'all need to chillax, too many egos in smash you just have to rise above it and make witty comments here and there
well said. the thing is V.A. saying I'm **** all the time isn't nice. Call me emotional or whatever but I don't realy like people saying I'm **** :laugh:. So it makes me annoyed and the same goes for anyone else. I know it's online but being a prick online is still being a prick.

P.Pro- I wouldn't worry I for one have noticed your better behaviour lol. no need to worry. you're all nice guys really even noobking who I really don't know anyway. Except maybe craiigg cos I think you dislike me.

COEY

Smash Lord
Your such a sexy biatch craiggy. Tbh i do envy you guys in London, would be fantastic if we had a bigger more lively scene up here in NW. And the fact that our thread is mostly used for telling Londoners to GTFO is another problem.

Also Ant have you honestly never met RaF? That's awful i mean i play blue luigi as Ouch told me he misfires more :p

I miss RaF and spams eccentric posts :(

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Your such a sexy biatch craiggy. Tbh i do envy you guys in London, would be fantastic if we had a bigger more lively scene up here in NW. And the fact that our thread is mostly used for telling Londoners to GTFO is another problem.

Also Ant have you honestly never met RaF? That's awful i mean i play blue luigi as Ouch told me he misfires more :p

Rofl ....

@ VA loool prof sure luvs him some daisy

VA

Smash Hero
Aaron goes far to prove my point as needlessly confrontational. Learn to be content with knowing things yourself and stop trying to assert it with examples. No one cares. Sorry to bill about saying you're ****, you're aren't ****.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

R&F are basically the best crew and nicest smashers ever. Ouch and his ****ing blue luigi :laugh:. tbh I'm sure it only misfires more with him for some reason.

Will- we should discuss this in our thread now

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aaron goes far to prove my point as needlessly confrontational. Learn to be content with knowing things yourself and stop trying to assert it with examples. No one cares. Sorry to bill about saying you're ****, you're aren't ****.
Its over VA, stop carrying on and get some councelling on how to control your emotions.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
V.A. thanks np (+ I agree about p.pro)

about R&F I rekon channel 4 ought to do bring back R&F with Justin Lee Collins. Too good. Sorry bout double post

Edit- sandwiched

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
10 last words, what you gna do now kid?
I dunno what are u gonna do.

lol just earlier 2day you were talkin bout changin but you're still in your arguing ways. I dont think anyone can take you serisouly.
Good luck with your changing and seriously hope you do cos it will be better for everyone in the community cos you have been spoiling it sooo good luck with changing and hopefully we can have some fun :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha well done for proving me right. /end
No problem, anytime.

Seriously who is gonna be hosting the smashfest from now on and will they be every fortnight since its only TC really offering to do it and I dunno if it would be hard for him to host every week lol.
Are you doing smashfests at your uni Charles? I remember you saying something about it.

VA

Smash Hero
I can do monthly smashfests, but I only have 2 TV's and 1 setup and not that much space....so it's like a 5-10 man thing down here lol

Top Bottom