• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
No problem, anytime.

Seriously who is gonna be hosting the smashfest from now on and will they be every fortnight since its only TC really offering to do it and I dunno if it would be hard for him to host every week lol.
Are you doing smashfests at your uni Charles? I remember you saying something about it.
lemme sum up all the places

my dude Jason( Kritz )hosted a lil something like a 2-5 man thing wednesdays sometimes thursdays

Frostbyte still does it on thursday and friday

Fuzzyness at his uni

VA at his uni

Tc does it lool (saturdays)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noobking cant defend himself for ****, you should walk out this thread since youve got no one who loves you here, or canada in fact
"your should walk out this thread"???

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Noobking cant defend himself for ****"???

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Plz scrub, at least beat someone I've heard of before saying things like that. Back your talk the **** up boiiiiii

craiigg

Smash Lord
charles im free quite alot recently if you wanna come down for a night or two =)
im a bum atm finding a new job so take advantage of me ;__; in the sexual way

VA

Smash Hero
craiiggy, I met a friend of jams today. at the freshers fair there was a gaming society and they were playing melee (I 4 stocked their best taking only 20%) and the dude walked by and was like, do you know jam? and I was like lol yes. But anyway, I should have a group of training bints to be ****** at melee, I also chain throwed some guy with dedede in brawl for like 5 minutes, was fun.

Also bad news, my 1 TV can't play in 60hz so is pretty ****, but there might be more on the way. I'll see what I can get hold of as part of this gaming society biz lolol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
What a hateful bunch of people. The smashers I met in America are nothing like the Londoners, who in my experience are the worst group of smashers on the planet. They have a small amount of skill and ability which allows their egos to jump them so far up their ***** that they can't see how bad they've become. Admittedly I have an ego myself, but mostly I want to beat Londoners because they are the only people cockyer than me and putting you all in your place will be ridiculously gratifying.

A freshers ball (for your information aaron) is pretty much the culmination of freshers week (freshers week being a week of non-stop drinking/drugs/smoking and parties). I've only been at uni since Saturday but I've been out every night so far and I'm already ill. The big party and the real drinking only begins on Friday though. I don't think any of you understand the meaning of hangover/comedown, but I'm guarenteed to have a pretty freaking bad one this Saturday. However, it does mean a lot to me to actually show you all what I've been chatting so much crap about these last 3 months, so I will be trying to attend as best I can.

Aaron you are far and away the worst thing that has happened to the community in the past year. I've allowed myself to become as egotistical and bad as you on boards and it was disgusting and needed to stop. You switch your alleigances around like you change your underwear (weekly), one week you'll be bashing bullet bill, the next you'll be rushing to defend him as long as it creates an argument with the next person you think you can pick a fight with. You are needlessly confrontation and have ceased more than 1 person from posting on here and you nearly had me. I don't know why you feel the need to do this, maybe you really do have nothing else to do in your life?

There have been so many feuds on here since you joined, I really think it's time they stopped and for you to shut the **** up. Your posts don't really do anything except for making you look like an arrogant teenager who always thinks he knows best and actually the majority of the time you are full of ****, as you appear not to have a memory and constantly contradict your previous posts. It doesn't serve your cause that you can't really read either. It is degrading for me to have been captured by your ******** plays of trying to get into arguments, but it really will stop from now on. I'm going to start being who I really am on boards, not an arrogant **** who thinks it's funny to wind people up, because it's not cool and it clogs the hell out of this place.

to anyone who I've offended since I got good at this game, I'm sorry I was a prick for so long on here, it's taken a while for me to wake up.
This came from the deepest depth of VA's heart.

VA

Smash Hero
VA you dont have to pay for t.v license if you only use it for games/monitor. You just gotta inform the company =)
who mentioned tv license. I'm not paying **** cos I won't use it for TV, plus my uni is a valley and we have 0 reception.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lool VA . you better be on point this saturday because im going and i dont go places just for anyone thats love

looool

also i want to MM but we will just decide on the day k , because i might not have the money for it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA will simply destroy.
Kool, if thats your opinion, I happen to think different tbh lol. And for some reason I really think he is gonna win by far. Even though I feel I am better then Edwin (which is an opinion) I feel he would be able to **** VA more then I could due to different style of plays. You wouldnt know the styles though cos you are a sexyyy ganon canadian player. But this is my opinion. Except for the sexy ganon player bit which is a fact lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Kool, if thats your opinion, I happen to think different tbh lol. And for some reason I really think he is gonna win by far. Even though I feel I am better then Edwin (which is an opinion) I feel he would be able to **** VA more then I could due to different style of plays. You wouldnt know the styles though cos you are a sexyyy ganon canadian player. But this is my opinion. Except for the sexy ganon player bit which is a fact lol.
*blush* why thankyou P-pro. I hear Ganon sux balls in PAL version tho :/

loool we are gonna record vids just for you k.
That should go without saying =), thanks ^_^

Top Bottom