• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
how as that obvious in the least? We get hated on by alot of US players and they think we have mostly **** players up here.

My mission is to kill time. I'm at work and there's VERY little in terms of a workload so I just go and post on SWF half the day. If you don't like it you can (insert English saying here).
piss off

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
how as that obvious in the least? We get hated on by alot of US players and they think we have mostly **** players up here.
wow you got first? canada must suck
Sounded like he was being extremely serious there lol.
Why you talking about how the US players feel about you lol trying to get out sympathy?
You just dont understand UK to know when someone is being sarcastic, which is why you have over stayed your welcome since you are not adapting and adjusting to our livin

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Today at Kritz was fun with me, Chrisboi, Edwin, Wolfie and Kritz lil bro.
Tbh I was kinda ****** and my fox was out of control (in a good way)

looool at the match with me vs Chrisboi when I was sandbaggin and I died 3 times and he had 4 stock and I had 1 and he started doing that dumb 'hmmmmm' noise when he think he is gonna 4 stock someone and then I simply said 'You know I am gonna comeback' and I gimped you twice and ***** you the rest and won. It was a fun day though, I think by now I pratically main fox lol but against certain matchups like against peach I will prob go peach.

VA

Smash Hero
hehe I thought you wouldn't accept your fox vs my peach cos of your epic defeat at ranbat lolz jk jk jk

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Me and P.pro like to laugh :laugh:

Bullet Ben says:
I'll bet on it lol
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
do you have brawler pit msn?
Bullet Ben says:
no lol
so you think they are gonna be good lol
Bullet Ben says:
some of them perhaps lol
i am 100000% sure none of them will be better then me and they will defintely lose the crew battle lol
last time 4 of SWF smashers went to the first one and ***** all of them birmingham people
Bullet Ben says:
this a london tourney lol
ohhh that one lool
Bullet Ben says:
if you're talking about brawler pits one lol
sorry i got confused for a sec lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
By happy you mean gay and by gay I mean homosexual

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
By marriage you mean someone dressing in white, by someone dressing in white you mean white marth, by white marth you mean Frostbyte who is your sworn rival, by sworn rival I mean get a life.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
hey people whats up? how is the smash scene going? just been playing melee and i don't know how to play it anymore lool. I will learn how to play it again.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
By marriage you mean someone dressing in white, by someone dressing in white you mean white marth, by white marth you mean Frostbyte who is your sworn rival, by sworn rival I mean get a life.
By get a life you mean adopt a baby, by adopting a baby you mean changing the baby to our gay ways, by changing peoples ways you mean making a website called www.turnyougay.com

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
by a lot prof means like 262098729876105 new smashers.

VA might be holding a tourney now that Rage and Frustration has happened due to Omega Sektor dying and then there's this Wembley one but that's all I know of.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
by a lot prof means like 262098729876105 new smashers.

VA might be holding a tourney now that Rage and Frustration has happened due to Omega Sektor dying and then there's this Wembley one but that's all I know of.
Yeah, unfortantely Brighton is out of London so no £2 travelcard up there:(

lol wtf

LETS STOP THERE.
:( But it was fun

Guy-W

Smash Rookie
I really can't be ***** to read through the whole topic, so forgive me, but are London Weeklies still happening?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool You couldnt read the whole topic it cos it is full of alot of crap and is wayyy to long.
If you add me on msn I can tell you when an event is but as for now an event hasnt been confirmed except for a potential event in 2 weeks on saturday which will be held in Barkingside in a hall but add me on msn aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and I will tell you when anything is confirmed.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
charles might do one this week aaron but he isnt sure yet.

probably not because of his bday and he's a bit annoyed about osplay lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
charles might do one this week aaron but he isnt sure yet.

probably not because of his bday and he's a bit annoyed about osplay lol.
Hmmm.....welll hopefully he does post it and sorry about OSplay Fuzzy. when I get the money I will try to pay you back. Hopefully you do host an event cos it keep this community active and thanks alot for even booking the tickets cos no1else would do that.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Okay yeah guys Im gonna host something next week Saturday like I promised at the Ranbattle. Its just gonna be a simple fest maybe if a lot of people come we can do a quick tourny, but here are the details:

Address:
19 Greatfields Drive
Hillngdon
UB8 3QN

Directions: Basically you wanna get on the metropolitan line and get to Uxbridge Station, If you use the Picadilly line to get to Uxbridge it will take you forever. When you get to the station turn right and you will see a Tesco, theres a bus stop i front of there. Take the U4 or U7 and get off when talking bus tell you Micawber Avenue, Then give me a ring and Ill pick you up.

Email Address & Msn Addy:
kevyugi@hotmail.com (Tbh I not on msn much but you can catchme on Facebook, Full name is Kevin Adu-Sarkodie)

Phone No.
07534792786 Pm me yours if you take it down so I know whos calling me

But yeah hopefully a few smashers will come to this and I can make it regular thing if it works out well

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorta, Its in my house which is close to Uni, Oh yeah and if you need to stay overnight I dont mind as well.
The house with the girls :O Kman the pimp lol nah jkin. tbh if I do stay the night it will be to stay the night to play smash longer lol cos I dont really need housing but if I can sleep over would I still be able to?

Kman25

Smash Ace
The house with the girls :O Kman the pimp lol nah jkin. tbh if I do stay the night it will be to stay the night to play smash longer lol cos I dont really need housing but if I can sleep over would I still be able to?
**** right Im the pimp =P But try to touch any of em, I would have to kill you lol. And ermm now that I think about I think I have work on Sunday, If I dont start early then its alright or I might not go at all lol, But yeah Ill let you know Pro

And please lemme know if your coming so I can keep count, I dont have the biggest house ever. And thanks Popuri, Will see you there

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
**** right Im the pimp =P But try to touch any of em, I would have to kill you lol. And ermm now that I think about I think I have work on Sunday, If I dont start early then its alright or I might not go at all lol, But yeah Ill let you know Pro

And please lemme know if your coming so I can keep count, I dont have the biggest house ever. And thanks Popuri, Will see you there
Theres a chance I might come to this. Can I come and stay the night man? Gonna figure out how to get there- if it's too much hassle and/or too expensive I'll prob leave it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm up for that, sounds good. (if thats ok I mean... can I come too?)
I like how you are up for alot of events. I see you as one of the smashers with definant potential to come one of London really good smashers if you just keep it up lol.

:( But I wanted to have some girls for one day lol. Ok that sounds good. I dont mind if you have a big house just as long as it has a TV for smash. You want me to bring my cube and melee disc?

Theres a chance I might come to this. Can I come and stay the night man? Gonna figure out how to get there- if it's too much hassle and/or too expensive I'll prob leave it
If you come that would be great:). I havent played you for a long time so hopefully we can get in a few good games and stuff.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Well I got like two TVs, I can possibly get another from one of the girls, so yeah another cube would be handy so I got 3 setups at this fest.

Top Bottom