• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
It was about how I really love to make cake! what do you THINK IT WAS ABOUT?!?!?11 >_<

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool that is boring as hell.

the falco repeated a lot of mistakes and the mk never tried to gimp him out of falco's recovery.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah you can go to Hillingdon station and catch a U2, Ill tell you when to get off when I find out tbh, But its better go to Uxbridge since its closer and more buses to catch.

And yeah Frost can you put this on the first page of the thread and put a list of whos going, Thanks

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah, m2k was johning about it as usual and was saying he did not want it on youtube (mainly because he lost) and he was saying he wans't playing at his best lol. But he didnt want the Ken vs m2k one taken off, he is a real life *****.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
I've heard hes a massive emo *** irl so not suprising, if I went around with a title of "the best" and got ***** I'd probably john too!

Hes pretty **** good though... lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've heard hes a massive emo *** irl so not suprising, if I went around with a title of "the best" and got ***** I'd probably john too!

Hes pretty **** good though... lol
He admits that he has no life and he spends nearly all of his time playing games lol. And he was writing some emotional piece about how people don't like him they only like him for how good he is at the game. And he wrote that GAYY information thing about smash. Information that no1 cares about, like who can run the fastest while carrying a box lol. He is a saddo.

What he has done http://hometown.aol.com/oovideogamegodoo/myhomepage/profile.html

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Now now, Aaron, who could possibly live without knowing information such as Butter Pecan flavored ice cream is better than Coffee?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I agree. He is pretty emo you can see it in his face. PC chris is an amazing guy almost like the total opposite. Basically I think he's a prick for keeping them off youtube.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Even PC Chris and DaShizWiz was telling him to man up basically lol. Thats what happens when you only see the four wall of your room and the ONLY time you leave your house is for a smash event.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol Yeah, m2k was johning about it as usual and was saying he did not want it on youtube (mainly because he lost) and he was saying he wans't playing at his best lol. But he didnt want the Ken vs m2k one taken off, he is a real life *****.
Even PC Chris and DaShizWiz was telling him to man up basically lol. Thats what happens when you only see the four wall of your room and the ONLY time you leave your house is for a smash event.
Actually, P-Pro, Jason (M2K) has had to deal with alot in the past. He has his own personal issues, although I wouldn't go into detail about that cuz personal stuff is personal stuff. He's become a much cooler and down to earth person over the years too. When I first met him at 0C2 I introduced myself, keenly, as I do. Nothing so much as a glance in my direction. So at first I'm like "WTF M2K, wut a ***, LOL!". The next year at 0C3 I saw him, he approached me and said he was sorry for being a **** last year and we started talking and stuff. There is SOOO much pressure to be the best once u get there, u don't even know. You lose ONE match against someone and the whole community has something to say about it. Because of how much I've seen him ****, I think any set he DOESN'T win is because he wasn't playing his best... just sayin. Anyways, It's thanksgiving day and most people have a holliday today but I'm making $40/hr at my job instead =D

VA

Smash Hero
dunt b hatin coz u jelus edwin foo.

noobking didn't go into details about playing m2k cos that wasn't the point. yous so jelus cos the best person you've played is charles lolololool.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah you can stay overnight, But the thing is we might be going out Sat night for Chrisboi's bday and I might work on Sunday so I need to leave the house by 11am, Ill confirm if I am working because I might change my mind and not work at all

Retroking2000

Smash Master
dunt b hatin coz u jelus edwin foo.

noobking didn't go into details about playing m2k cos that wasn't the point. yous so jelus cos the best person you've played is charles lolololool.
so , im still good .

Yeah you can stay overnight, But the thing is we might be going out Sat night for Chrisboi's bday and I might work on Sunday so I need to leave the house by 11am, Ill confirm if I am working because I might change my mind and not work at all
chrisman ?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

did you know you can do jump canceled grabs? get it? nice grab tip ;)
chris dont know how to do it ?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually, P-Pro, Jason (M2K) has had to deal with alot in the past. He has his own personal issues, although I wouldn't go into detail about that cuz personal stuff is personal stuff. He's become a much cooler and down to earth person over the years too. When I first met him at 0C2 I introduced myself, keenly, as I do. Nothing so much as a glance in my direction. So at first I'm like "WTF M2K, wut a ***, LOL!". The next year at 0C3 I saw him, he approached me and said he was sorry for being a **** last year and we started talking and stuff. There is SOOO much pressure to be the best once u get there, u don't even know. You lose ONE match against someone and the whole community has something to say about it. Because of how much I've seen him ****, I think any set he DOESN'T win is because he wasn't playing his best... just sayin. Anyways, It's thanksgiving day and most people have a holliday today but I'm making $40/hr at my job instead =D
Just cos he may have had to deal wid alot dont mean he has to act the way I have heard him act lol. I've known alot of people who have gone through stuff so thats not much of an excuse to me.
Anyway this aint 'M2k life' thread so its finished lol.

im deffo coming on sat
:S Where isit this saturday at Kmans or are you doing something for Chrisboi bday cos I read earlier in the thread something about you doing Chrisboi bday. LOL at only being able to have your bday wid people you know on smashboards.
Its gay if you are doing his bday instead of da smashfest, cos I just found out the girls in my dance group are entering a show this saturday but becaause the schedule is EXTRA gay (wake up at 8am, get there 11:30am, WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL SHOW TO START AT 7PM.' I dont think I am going to that cos I aint dancing so I aint standing around for 7 hours and 30 mins lol.
SO KMAN STILL DO YOUR SMASHFEST AND FORGET CHRISBOI UNLESS YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THERE FOR!
Phopefully Eyou Nare Idoing Sit

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I spoke to Chrisboi and he said

chrisboi says:
i mite b going out
chrisboi says:
i dnt know lol
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
why wen you know there is a smashfest so why you spoiling it for your dumb bday
chrisboi says:
lol
chrisboi says:
well you see....my friends are limited to people smashboards so I dont have anyonelse to go out with, all i know is grab, tip, finish, and i cant even do that good.
chrisboi says:
i have tried to make new friends outside of smash but no1 seems like smash like me
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
Yeah you pretty much suck

Top Bottom