• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i just downloaded bomberman blast on the wii the other day

iRape at bomberman

bring it on

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol its way too addicting

I wanna play you sometime, whats your FC?

heres mine 094648797146

craiigg

Smash Lord
i got ignored mr bulletben,

i gotz it on wii, expert and FC'd like 14 songs.
completed every song except TFFAF & one other i cant remember

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is Vanity Angel ****** you guys yet?
What are you actually gonna do when we send you videos of him losing the same old way lol.

I think Prof would beat Frostbyte at ranbats...
This guy speaks 2 much truth for this society.

On the contrary my good friend...it's going to happen over and over again. ****ing Robby, amaze allready, geez.
LOL

lolol, I'll get a chance to play you all soon.
Hope to see you this ranbat but I know you are still in hiding so its gonna be hard for you to overcome that.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Ben, TTFAF is the only song I can't complete on expert (completed all the others), but tbh thats cos i don't actually own the game and as a result can't actually learn it (no johns).

Pdot ill post my FC in a bit dude my Wii is in my car and I cba to get outta bed lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
koop- ****! Both you and craiigg are better than me :laugh:. Still I can do most expert songs apart from the really hard ones like the last set. My fav songs are prob mauvais garcon and can't be saved. Cool that you have a wii version as well :). I'll pm you my code (and you craiigg if you want it)

VA

Smash Hero
What are you actually gonna do when we send you videos of him losing the same old way lol
Hope to see you this ranbat but I know you are still in hiding so its gonna be hard for you to overcome that.
What have I got to be hiding from? If we play the judge from video game, then I'll be at this ranbat taking first.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wow Robby, I see what you mean. It doesn't seem like it's very practical for you guys to just "meet up" and play on a daily basis, lol.
.............ok. You should tell your friend to come out of hiding.

You may be wondering what I am doing up at this time my fellow London, but I was doing something with my ipod, due to me being up this late there is a slight chance of me waking up very late 2moro but I am setting two alarms so I can get up lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL 'NEW AIKO'

you could never be the new aiko

more like the new chrisboi

finish!

Aiko

Smash Champion
I may be coming to London next week for work. Is it possible for me to go to someones house for some smash, preferably melee? I'll give dates later this week or early next week. I may possibly stay over if its ok with people too.

Top Bottom