• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Roby, after re-adjusting to PAL version, is probably only going to lose to the likes of Fuzzyness cuz he SURE ain't losing to Captian Zeppo after receiving falcon practice against me.
All this talk about what VA IS GOING to do, no action lol.
It will be funny when he comes to the UK and we send you videos of him getting beating on youtube, wont be much more to say after that.

I agree lol im ****e
The worst of the worst.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Jesus guys I'm just hyping up my boy here.

Mr. P: What part of that is retarted? Me suggesting I have a better falcon then everyone in your country? Or me suggesting Robby is going to beat everyone aside from Fuzzyness when he comes back?

Sincerely hope it's not the first one XD

anyways, here's Robby playing people that are far superior to you, in tournament...

VA vs DJ Combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDB8j4fPvfw

VA vs Blunted_Object10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_lblHW8h7E

VA

Smash Hero
lol noooo I already posted them. Apparently I don't know how to manouver peach, which is great advice from professor pro. Learn to manouver peach!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Jesus guys I'm just hyping up my boy here.

Mr. P: What part of that is retarted? Me suggesting I have a better falcon then everyone in your country? Or me suggesting Robby is going to beat everyone aside from Fuzzyness when he comes back?
loool What are you gonna do when VA comes back and we send you videos of reality?

hm, i think i'll be hosting on friday, chrisboi said edwin and frost are free on those days too?
Not to sure if I can make this, I dunno why you are doing it on a college day when most people are at college or school.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
NoobKing: You're a nice guy for using Robby as a comparison to the rest of the UK and for disrespecting (a)player/s whom you havent played against. I know that in all likelihood you are much better than me, but to presume like that is disrespectful and cocky. Its comparitive to GAwes saying he was going to **** the UK before he came over here(which he didnt say, but hypothetically) - highly probable, but not certain.

Well done to Robby for playing good players btw. I've played Amsah though, so I must be better imo

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
As soon as VA's plane lands in the UK his first words will be

"Time....To Try"

Someone should record it aswell (Him getting out of the plane)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
uploading now dont cry
Sorry I will clean my tears up:((:mad:)

So isit only them 5 left or do you need to upload anymore matches, I think it is only 5 left though from what I saw because you just finished uploading the Fuzz vs Frozenwave set.
Seriously what is Frozenwave going by now lol, Frozenwave, Frostbolt or Loli?

As soon as VA's plane lands in the UK his first words will be

"Time....To Try"

Someone should record it aswell (Him getting out of the plane)
*** you and leave and die. Are you gonna give Fuzzy your capture card then since you dont use it use you useless piece of doo doo.

Fuzz have you sorted out a date with my lover PDOT when you're gonna get the capture card thingy?

VA

Smash Hero
He's barely said anything, maybe 2/3 comments? I'm the one who's been in here chatting non-stop ******** and lol at you accusing someone of holier than though attitude.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm kind of confused about it myself.

By what typically happens it should be Charles' this weekend but he mentioned a melty blood tournament.

Top Bottom