• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Robby when you get back come upto Bolton and i will get an ounce or 2 and a couple of crates. Im very serious.

No seriously do.
No unrelated topics in our thread please. And no illegal discussion going on in here. All your doing is corrupting the world. jkin lol. But seriously we just want smash in here. We dont talk in your thread. Except for VA.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yes and yes to the post above profs.

I'm sorry mr pro but since VA was banished from the NW thread i saw it only fit to post here.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yes and yes to the post above profs.

I'm sorry mr pro but since VA was banished from the NW thread i saw it only fit to post here.
The punishment was fit for the crime I guess lol.
loool Was he really banished from it. You shouldnt be taking any drugs btw. You should be healthy like me :bee: since I am a dancer I cant do that kinda stuff even though I dont want to but the healthy way is the right way and the way your pen!s stays harder for longer for the guys.

COEY

Smash Lord
Once again you are quite correct, taking drugs is not just illegal, they have been linked to many serious if not deadly health problems and reduces potency in the bedroom. Be a winner and listen to the very wise words of a very wise man.

But also it kicks *** and fills in alot of spare time.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm down with that, I'll be on a **** tour sometime soon after I get back. I'm pretty good at smash when stoned, it makes me better and I enjoy it more lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Shh...eggz you know nothing about PAL.

only DJ COMBO knows how techincal PAL is. In all seriousness, PAL is better so go home.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noobking would fu<k you sideways pro. No two ways about it.

**** sucking aside, he'd **** you so hard, you wouldn't know where you were for the whole week to come. N.American smash is NOT something you understand. Trust me. I haven't just played little bit here and there, I've spent a lot of time playing and now I'm good. Get your **** alarms at the ready, I'm home in 8 days.
LOL @ "get your **** alarms ready". I don't know how I missed that before :/

The punishment was fit for the crime I guess lol.
loool Was he really banished from it. You shouldnt be taking any drugs btw. You should be healthy like me :bee: since I am a dancer I cant do that kinda stuff even though I dont want to but the healthy way is the right way and the way your pen!s stays harder for longer for the guys.
Are you actually a dancer P-pro? What kind of dance do you do? BTW I agree, drugs and alcohol aren't cool, at all :/

Once again you are quite correct, taking drugs is not just illegal, they have been linked to many serious if not deadly health problems and reduces potency in the bedroom. Be a winner and listen to the very wise words of a very wise man.

But also it kicks *** and fills in alot of spare time.
WASTES alot of time.

Shh...eggz you know nothing about PAL.

only DJ COMBO knows how techincal PAL is. In all seriousness, PAL is better so go home.
LOL @ the silent wolf getting penetrated by DJ Combo reference. XD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Are you actually a dancer P-pro? What kind of dance do you do? BTW I agree, drugs and alcohol aren't cool, at all :/
Stripping for guys in a bar.
jkin lol. I am a street dancer though and I am currently in the middle of trying to join some dance group company called Avant Garde. The class is good though, this is the guy who runs the class I attend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sus4zOQ7-Q

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof Pro tried to join S Club 10 (the juniors, i think) but got denied

This was like 4-5 years ago

Ask him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
*Waits to see Ppro on step up 10*

Nah I dont like those kinda shows blababla

TOMORROW IT IS ON! 1PM
lol Good for you, keep staying at home playing games or going out and playing games or playing games online lol. Thats your life.

Prof Pro tried to join S Club 10 (the juniors, i think) but got denied

This was like 4-5 years ago

Ask him
This is true, and you went with me and when I got denied we both hugged and cried together.

craiigg

Smash Lord
from my sources ive heard canada has expensive weed, but fine *****ezzz :/

i may make a trip there next year

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA when are you coming back so you can show me everything you have learnt and then still get ***** by all the same people you got ***** before e.g. Me, Fuzzyness. Not Edwin because he sucks and im not too sure about Frostbyte but your defo getting ***** by me :bee:. any vids yet though to show you have done this apparent improving and your mental game or whatever that crap you was talking before has improved.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I fly back to england on friday (literally the last time I will tell anyone because I've said it so many times). I've just been to a washington tournament. I had two sets recorded, one against DJ combo and one against Blunted_object10.

Looking forward to playing you when I get back aaron .

(obviously this is VA I just can't sign out of this account on this computer for some reason)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I fly back to england on friday (literally the last time I will tell anyone because I've said it so many times). I've just been to a washington tournament. I had two sets recorded, one against DJ combo and one against Blunted_object10.

Looking forward to playing you when I get back aaron .

(obviously this is VA I just can't sign out of this account on this computer for some reason)
Ok, I dont think I asked you when you were coming bck lol so you didnt need to say it again. So when are these matches getting uploaded.

YAY only more vid on fuzzyness account then its all melee uploads:bee:

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Melty Blood tournament *** yeah!

It wouldnt of mattered if you hosted this Sat anyway, the only people who go, ToS and Chris will go next week

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Roby, after re-adjusting to PAL version, is probably only going to lose to the likes of Fuzzyness cuz he SURE ain't losing to Captian Zeppo after receiving falcon practice against me.

Top Bottom