• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I now play Dedede as much as I do Diddy.

But it's okay because Dedede is goofy like Diddy :)
<3

The finals at a convention tournament this past weekend showed me why, My Diddy/Dedede up against a Snake/Ice Climbers.

Counter-picking all day. I beat him in Winners, but I lost in finals.

Only way my Diddy could beat his snake was to get the early gimp. Diddy Vs Ice Climbers isn't too hard on the other hand. Throw nana off -> Spike -> Repeat.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm a new Diddy main(about a month), I have been lurking around here for about 7 months now. I started playing competitively around January and wanted to main Diddy, but trying to learn the game + bananas was not a good time for me. So now after playing for a while and getting a lot better, I have ben maining ROB, I feel I am ready to start the character that I really wanna play.

Sorry for the long intro I didn't want to be seen as just another Diddy bandwagon-er after the whole ADHD vs Ally thing at SNES.

I will be going to to NoKoast v2 with my crew and I will try to get some matches recorded for the critique thread. Also I'm excited to be knocked out in pools(my first big tourney with crews coming in from all over) and spend the rest of the day watching and learning from the other Diddys there, as well as get some friendlies in.

So if you are headed to NoKoast see you there.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm a new Diddy main(about a month), I have been lurking around here for about 7 months now. I started playing competitively around January and wanted to main Diddy, but trying to learn the game + bananas was not a good time for me. So now after playing for a while and getting a lot better, I have ben maining ROB, I feel I am ready to start the character that I really wanna play.

Sorry for the long intro I didn't want to be seen as just another Diddy bandwagon-er after the whole ADHD vs Ally thing at SNES.

I will be going to to NoKoast v2 with my crew and I will try to get some matches recorded for the critique thread. Also I'm excited to be knocked out in pools(my first big tourney with crews coming in from all over) and spend the rest of the day watching and learning from the other Diddys there, as well as get some friendlies in.

So if you are headed to NoKoast see you there.
cool. Diddy is so fun
See u there Alt.

^_^
so there are other people going to no koast besides me? :0 How many diddy mains are gonna be at this dogggg

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I guess this is a silly question, but naners (thrown and pulled) stale like every other move, right? Do the thrown one's and pulled one's get stacked differently? And do grounded ones stale? Yeah, not useful questions obviously, I'm just curious.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
From what I've heard, only pulled bananas get added to the list to refresh other moves...However, the percentage they deal may diminish like other moves...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
so there are other people going to no koast besides me? :0 How many diddy mains are gonna be at this dogggg
The one's I know of off the top of my head are 4rce, Royal Nynja, and Gnes. I know for sure there are more coming.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'll be at No Koast :)
woot, more diddy love <3

so fliphop was SNL'ing people? I wish there vids. Cuz I can never find times to do it, people like staying aerial vs. my diddy and I can never get at that position where I can hit them like that unless I'm already in the air dropping or something and then its just awkward

Gnes

Smash Master
woot, more diddy love <3

so fliphop was SNL'ing people? I wish there vids. Cuz I can never find times to do it, people like staying aerial vs. my diddy and I can never get at that position where I can hit them like that unless I'm already in the air dropping or something and then its just awkward
Personally i dont how he did it because i was working on the bracket at the moment..but people were telling about it...also it was friendlies...

Usually if i hit someone with it i just punish after the first cycle...

shiettt snake boards have finally learned how to instant throw lol
U so 2000 and late

Dekar...MM my snake vs diddy ^.^

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll be going to a pretty decent sized tournament [for georgia], reflex, BigLou, kismet, and other random good no names will be there and I haven't played the game like 3 weeks except for the one time where I played for a few hours, due to my wii being broken so wish me luck =/

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'll be going to a pretty decent sized tournament [for georgia], reflex, BigLou, kismet, and other random good no names will be there and I haven't played the game like 3 weeks except for the one time where I played for a few hours, due to my wii being broken so wish me luck =/
Holy **** the one on October 3rd? I'll be one of those random good no names :D It'll be my first time actually seeing an actually good Diddy player, well, play! Awesome.

&& First one to single naner lock the other wins. GO!

EDIT: Fawfiffy, yesser

Gnes

Smash Master
$10 ? Tell my little gf Razer to MM me too :D
U tell him silly goose. And i was thinking 2/3 5$ but if u want 10$ 3/5 son

Gnes, if I go to Smoom's, $5 MM my Diddy vs. your Snake?

:D
No kuro i will not take your lunch money u little kid, even me and Razer only due 1$ MM's at smashfests. So 1$, i promise u ill play serious (b-reversals to oblivion ^.^)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Holy **** the one on October 3rd? I'll be one of those random good no names :D It'll be my first time actually seeing an actually good Diddy player, well, play! Awesome.

&& First one to single naner lock the other wins. GO!

EDIT: Fawfiffy, yesser
???You live in GA or something? And AFAIK there isn't a tournament in GA on October 3rd. I meant to this weekend...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
U tell him silly goose. And i was thinking 2/3 5$ but if u want 10$ 3/5 son

No kuro i will not take your lunch money u little kid, even me and Razer only due 1$ MM's at smashfests. So 1$, i promise u ill play serious (b-reversals to oblivion ^.^)
Mmk baby. I unno if I'm able to go for sure, but I wanna get my lunch money back from the last time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom