• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Again, this MU discussion should be in the MU thread. Are we going to go back to it or did we just call it quits?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
I don't see a provblem with doing the discussions in here then moving the quotes that are relevant to the MU thread

Vs marth doesn't his fair out range ours and can't any of our nana tricks be stopped by the same move?
Our Fair outranges his and his fair can catch bananas fairly decent

Player-3

Smash Hero
Our Fair outranges his and his fair can catch bananas fairly decent
your fair doesn't outrange

it beats out ours

as in, it comes out at a straight angle whereas ours is a sweep from above, so yours hits us in the hand while we are swinging the sword down

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
your fair doesn't outrange

it beats out ours

as in, it comes out at a straight angle whereas ours is a sweep from above, so yours hits us in the hand while we are swinging the sword down
Excuse my ignorance than kind sir :X

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
:marth: beats :diddy: +3 trufax :I

I know since I have mained both in my professional brawl career as a professional brawl player for Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii I:

mhm :pichu:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I don't see a provblem with doing the discussions in here then moving the quotes that are relevant to the MU thread

Vs marth doesn't his fair out range ours and can't any of our nana tricks be stopped by the same move?
I agree, but nothing's been "moved" in months. The thread's inactive and we have a lot more MU's to discuss. Other characters are learning :diddy: really well and with the :metaknight: ban, :diddy: is only going to be used more (meaning that people will be more accustomed to him). We gotta stay ahead of the game.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
I think the problem is more with the peoples lack of wanting to discuss after first few posts... :X

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
That's because the first few posts tend to cover the things we need to discuss about the MU :I

After that all the trolls and noobs (like P1) come in I:

tbqh :pichu:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Dogs so much better

:phone:
QFT

So, I'm hosting a tournament on March 3rd, and I haven't played competitive Brawl for months. I'm looking to at least get back on the Alabama PR (...lol), so someone point me to some good, recent vids of high-level tournament vids to watch.

That, or Gnes should mentor me with his new metagame ideas :awesome:

Vega4

Smash Ace
Good job Vato. If someone is going to upload vids of that tournament then I'd like to watch em. Also your vids Kantrip, and Zinoto's from those recent tournaments.

vato_break

Smash Master
everyone always falls for the airdodge z drop, why? xD

btw im curious, are the infinites really worth learning? also are platform cancels useful, the one time i did it in tournament i ended up 0deathing Havok lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom