• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Aggro will not work with diddy. Trust me. Both of my top competitors(razer/trela) in my region shut that down super quick. Defensive options will almost ALWAYS beat out offensive options in competitive games(not just fighters). Our character is primarily defensive, trying to play him any other way will be ridiculously hard.

I've been working on my aggro style for a solid 5 months now. You may get more satisfaction from it, but your gonna have to put in twice the work.

I've literally been compiling ideas from like every diddy's video. You guys will have to wait a while for vids though since I'm not entering singles at our next tourney.
Even mine? :p

This is great idea, I guess everyone has their own little tricks they use. putting them together makes a lot of different options :)

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I can't play wifi because my Internet lags on every frame, I can only go to tournaments.

I'm two hours from the nearest scene(Dallas) and I can't go to many tournies as is.

I know that feel bro.

tibs7

Smash Champion
diddy vs IC's is so frustrating.

what did wyatt do wrong against esam?
he loses to esams but wins against vinnie's?
vinnie's ones are kinda predictable though....

Vega4

Smash Ace
I just watched that video and... jebus!, I mean, Jesus!!...
ADHD did it great vs Vinnie IC's, but in GF vs Dabuz... I just get angry everytime I see Wyatt playing vs a decent Olimar. I mean, why in this world he just keep eating free damage by just don't use a fuc**** NAIR to kill pikmins. It's just stupid to give your rival a free 50 0r 60% every single match... (I have said it like 1000 times, Wyatt, read this ******)
And also, why in the world he just keep playing Olimar in Battlefield? Yoshi Island is way better vs him. I know that It's suposed to be a good stage for Olimar, but battlefield just mess to much Diddy's options vs Olimar IMO.

The worst thing is that if he just fix those little details, he could outplay Dabuz, that's what annoys me the most...
When he does it right, it's like he is doing a combo video with Dabuz (lol), but then Dabuz throw a couple of pikmins, Wyatt eats that fuc*** free damage (use the NAIR for god sake xD), and Dabuz do the right Up-smash or Down-smash or grab him or whatever and there it goes a free stock...

:mad::mad::mad:

Gnes

Smash Master
I've re-learned the ics matchup. Lmao i remember why i thought it used to be so bad...but i totally forgot what to do in it.
I-naner/Zdrops are godly against them.

I'll confirm my re-findings with my friend Smoom who's like the best icies in tex.

Also wyatt is bad against olis that ONLY camp and play really patient like dabuz/nietono.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think ill go to devastation in Arizona instead of WHOBO. Hope it has brawl again (usually does)

Player-3

Smash Hero
on a semi-related note

if any diddy kong player is at any tournament i'm ever at i'll money match them for an amount up to $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom