• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooool blm i would destroy your falco lolz

vato id do it for hype and exp. and yeah, would be sickkkkk.
but you wont be going apex. like p3 and p1 :(

mb?

Smash Journeyman
This is what I thought... I usually take Wario players to flat stages.

Granted, I've never won a tournament, and my being wrong about this might be part of the problem.
thanks ur more help then all of the other diddys since they never answer me bc they all suck *** other then player 1 and maybe adhd

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
thanks ur more help then all of the other diddys since they never answer me bc they all suck *** other then player 1 and maybe adhd
Also. **** this *****. look up your *** for wario tips. other diddy's are mad because they ain't never won **** and should probly pick up mk. just sayin'

:D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well if wario is too busy air camping...u might as well be too busy ground camping :troll:

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Anybody...wanna actually test that? we have been talking about the airdodge/bair thing for a while

DFEAR

Smash Hero
airdodge takes more frames then bair prety sure

you're wrong. sorry.

Backward Aerial
Hits on Frame: 5-8
Duration: 37

Air Dodge

3-29 / 39 Metaknight
4-29 / 39 Zero Suit Samus
4-29(total invincibility) / 39(total frames) Diddy

this means airdodge comes out faster by 1 frame but has more "ending frames" than bair

Player-1

Smash Legend
The logic the Japanese gave for airdodge is that you can airdodge out of hitstun before bair though which would mean airdodge is better, although I'm still pretty skeptical about that.

Yikarur

Smash Master
airdodge can be better because you can airdodge 12 frames before you can bair.
but you can't fast fall AD (making your overall DI possibly worse).

thats common knownledge already lol

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I remember when it was recommended to use D-Air when hit upwards... I still do that to good effect. I imagine the differences in B-Air and Airdodge are negligible, and probably come down to player preference. I'll keep B-Airing until someone proves me wrong, anyway.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I remember when it was recommended to use D-Air when hit upwards... I still do that to good effect. I imagine the differences in B-Air and Airdodge are negligible, and probably come down to player preference. I'll keep B-Airing until someone proves me wrong, anyway.
vertically dair is exactly one frame better then other aerials, but thats really the least difference you could get.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
quick question how do i fight ices and wat stage should i taket hem to need to know please help

Player-1

Smash Legend
I personally like FD because it makes it easier to keep momentum going and to keep them separated, but I've heard other stages too, Gnes likes BF because he likes being able to land on them to avoid the grabs, although I just try to mix up b reverses or get to a ledge instead on FD. Stages don't really matter much in this MU since both characters are good on the other's stages and it doesn't change the MU ratio much so I'd just choose a stage that you like or you know the ICs player doesn't like

mb?

Smash Journeyman
I personally like FD because it makes it easier to keep momentum going and to keep them separated, but I've heard other stages too, Gnes likes BF because he likes being able to land on them to avoid the grabs, although I just try to mix up b reverses or get to a ledge instead on FD. Stages don't really matter much in this MU since both characters are good on the other's stages and it doesn't change the MU ratio much so I'd just choose a stage that you like or you know the ICs player doesn't like
thanks u the best p1

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
felix lost to my mario in friendlies! and my mario is bad D:

and i went to the last apex, wny wouldnt i go to the next one tibz? o:
I released the sandbadger vs Cali in friendlies that tourney LOL. TC1 got hella happy after I let him win his rage match vs. me. Cali is full of grumps except for the upper 9 on socal PR/my Norcal homies. Catnip just hates me idk why D:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
no trolling or mention of RC?

i am disappoint

vato_break

Smash Master
I released the sandbadger vs Cali in friendlies that tourney LOL. TC1 got hella happy after I let him win his rage match vs. me. Cali is full of grumps except for the upper 9 on socal PR/my Norcal homies. Catnip just hates me idk why D:

catnip just has a personality like that, unless he actually told you he he hates you. or maybe tc1 doesnt like you and he bandwagons? iono

tibs7

Smash Champion
felix lost to my mario in friendlies! and my mario is bad D:

and i went to the last apex, wny wouldnt i go to the next one tibz? o:
Iunno, just make sure you come to next one so I get free money yah? ;)

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
New slightly useful tech. If you throw a banana while you are off stage and hit the edge of the stage, you can catch it again. This is great for mind games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom