• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
those arent as common as they used to be. But from what I've seen as long as you get a good read, it can happen.

mahavatarizawesome

-Googs

Smash Lord
guess what...

instead of dash attacking > fair/bair/upair/peanut :troll:

last hit of dash attack sending opponent forward:
try dash attack > smash sideb (0-40%)
try dash attack > sh smash sideb (40-100%)
try dash attack > fh smash sideb (100%+)

first two hits of dash attack sending opponent backwards:
try dash attack > pivot smash sideb (all nonkilling %'s)

3rd hit of dash attack sending opponent upwards:
try dash attack > sh pivot smash sideb

theorycraft with above methods:
if opponents such as snake/falco gets dash attackd near the ledge instead of following up with a fair/dair(they can airdodge this easily) try sideb GRAB RELEASE...read their jump/upb and proceed with footstool, dtilt their jump, dair, ledgegrab, etc etc etc.

its not 100% legit
95% actually legit imo
...but its funny as hellll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgE1slWO1A&feature=related

Sails

Smash Ace
INCREDIBLE ADVANCED TECHNIQUE DISCOVERY

I just found this out so potential is being explored, but when Diddy pulls a Banana and listens carefully, it makes a "POOF" noise when it disappears. I'll report more on this with further testing.

_______________________________moarpeanuts______________

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Everyone who hasn't done so already, vote for Brawl for MLG's next circuit here! This is really important to growing the Smash scene. Please make an account and VOTE FOR BRAWL!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
poll isnt even professional. but i voted regardless for +support

tho better idea.

create petition for support from nintendo...now thats productive

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
hello diddy mains - i bearly have any diddy MU experience and i was wondering if any of you could help through battle on wifi
- Would really appreciate it if someone could battle
- Also might play falco and lucario

DFEAR

Smash Hero

im sorry that my brothers have deflowered the innocence of your brethren.

i assume you dislike the above two images as they are HEAVILY grotesque and demoralizing

Enzo

Smash Lord
Hey diddies, I just foudn something really interesting a few days ago and saved a replay of the match that i played on.

Not sure if this is a ingame-glitch or it may be my texture hack that could be causing this but,
Basically i was charging my jetpack and was hovering upwards vertically, i'll have a decent quality video of this very soon but i just wanted to know if you guys have seen/heard of this.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
srry p1 im tired of trollin atm :\...its a momentum glitch in the game blm...snakes utilize this to go higher with their upb...the input is basically when you get hit immediately jump up and upb and u will gain a momentum boost from it...if u fail the timing however u will instead go down even faster...THE MORE U ****ING KNOW =P

Enzo

Smash Lord
srry p1 im tired of trollin atm :\...its a momentum glitch in the game blm...snakes utilize this to go higher with their upb...the input is basically when you get hit immediately jump up and upb and u will gain a momentum boost from it...if u fail the timing however u will instead go down even faster...THE MORE U ****ING KNOW =P
Yep i noticed i was descending another time I did it.
@ P-3 Not trolling lol. I only troll on the marth boards (and mlg)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
blm doesnt get along with diddy mains :\

he hates peanuts
called us boring and homo
AND called p1 god almighty low tier p3 :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom