• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikarur

Smash Master
what's the point of shortcut your name and write the meaing right behind it in the actual name?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse did a really great job with the first one, it just took him a loooooooooong time
I like to take my time with a lot of things.
Bow-chika-wow-wow.

In retrospect, I think the video sucks. Or at least, compared to the production quality of videos you see these days from Izaw and the crew from Hawaii.

Oh well :3

Enzo

Smash Lord
srry p1 im tired of trollin atm :\...its a momentum glitch in the game blm...snakes utilize this to go higher with their upb...the input is basically when you get hit immediately jump up and upb and u will gain a momentum boost from it...if u fail the timing however u will instead go down even faster...THE MORE U ****ING KNOW =P
oic thx dfear

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
so i was playing diddy for da 1st time the other day ,when I somebody attacked me as I was recovering but I still had my jump. I jumpeded and used my up B and I did a hovering up b!!!! he ike fsmashed me cuz we were playing online and I think that's cheap I foudn something new and I proposed that we should name it.

"Felix's up b diddy glitch". that sounds like a good name i think we shuld vote.

:D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
felix...if i had a quarter everytime u played diddy for the 1st time...i'd have one quarter >_>

Enzo

Smash Lord
so i was playing diddy for da 1st time the other day ,when I somebody attacked me as I was recovering but I still had my jump. I jumpeded and used my up B and I did a hovering up b!!!! he ike fsmashed me cuz we were playing online and I think that's cheap I foudn something new and I proposed that we should name it.

"Felix's up b diddy glitch". that sounds like a good name i think we shuld vote.

:D
o________O
I think you're trolling me
and no it wasn't online
and no it shouldnt be called "Felix's up b diddy glitch"

D:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gnes I partially stole your tag but I still have bad luck. What's up with that :laugh:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
you guys are douches for trolling BLM so bad.. he's trying to contribute and improve. At least point him in the right direction instead of wasting his time. (and your own)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Diddy is so sexy
why aren't there more diddys
sexxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Big Moose

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm new to these boards but not to smash.
I am a Diddy/Wario main and I thought i would just introduce myself. I'm entering the competitive scene so. Any tips?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
SunDX? ill give it a try my next tourney, and see how it goes :laugh:

i may just use the tag Hex or something. Maybe using a bad luck related tag will cancel out my actual bad luck. the past like 5 tourneys straight ive had something ridiculously gay happen to me that cost me the set.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, and for anyone who seriously wants to pick up diddy...

You have to learn that every single true diddy main is a troll at heart. We are in a constant state of trolling on the boards and in the backroom, and only when someone really truly needs help will some of us break the loop of epic and help.

We're all actually pretty nice and more or less knowledgeble (sp?) people, but if you cant stand trolls, then you cant main diddy.

And Aipom is booty. Infernape should be our mascot. Deal with it

... :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh and i beat DKC returns. that game is amazing. you all should play it, or i may have to start revoking diddy main cards

triplepostofjusticetooutdobrandnewdiddykongnamedfelix

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I got DKCR for x-mas but it removes the Riivolution channel so I can't use texture hacks on my wii, which sucks. I've been playing it on my cousin's wii instead, it's an awesome game.

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
I got to play a little of it since i dont feel like spending money on games anymore.

And trust me, you guys aren't as bad as other trolls i've seen. that or you guys don't straight up suck at it and it's actually amusing to read :p

Sails

Smash Ace
Yeah, I got DKCR for x-mas but it removes the Riivolution channel so I can't use texture hacks on my wii, which sucks. I've been playing it on my cousin's wii instead, it's an awesome game.
Get GeckoOS, boot game with it instead. If it black screens, install the required IOS.

OTHERWISE: Update, reinstall the Homebrew Channel and Riivolution with Brawl.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Diddy's spot dodge *****. You can literally spam it 3 times in a row and not get grabbed. It is so funny when I do that to people.

Just saying =D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
spam it more than once it becomes a habit jus saying...

also happeh new year guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom