• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im prolly goin to pound with esam/seibs...jus sayin...florida's got this

@blm. YOU're GAYYYYYY. gtfo. etc. etc

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of threads created by ADHD that arent blatant trolling.
almost no top players share knowledge with the rest of the boards.

Yikarur

Smash Master
what are the best diddy videos to watch?
I want to put some videos on my mobile phone to watch and learn when I'm on my way :3

Player-3

Smash Hero
blm is bad because he cares what other people think of him

like the fact he looks like willow smith

hamplition

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, im having trouble fighting my friend whos like a master at diddy kong, so he says. He has great glide tossing techniques and shuts me down with his bananas. Anyway, my three mains are olimar, snake, and marth. Can you please give me hints on how to beat diddy and which one of my mains should i use to fight him. I also main kirby if mabye thatll be a good matchup against him. Hope no diddy user gets offended by this question and thanks in advance for the help.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol i like how hamplition assumes we diddy mains get offended. well u sir sure have offended us!

just use someone ur comfortable with and learn how to use bananas just as well as he does if not better and learn how diddy works, basically use his momentum against himself if that works out for u or if anything u could go with great positioning and just space him out or even just gimp him like crazy or be a better/smarter player w.e rocks ur boat

tibs7

Smash Champion
Loooool.

Dfear bro, the girl I like at work likes me back!
I'm in!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no honestly tibs. congratz man, u either score now and make it count or make it worth ur while and develop a meaningful relationship.

oh and p1 wait and see what happens this sat...i broke my plateu last week :3 giv me until pound and i promise top player...dead serious. seibrik+esam training...yesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom