• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i remember what wyatt originally posted now it was monkey kick to dair to footstool, but the footstool probably wont work if they DI but regardless they still end up in a bad position

Player-1

Smash Legend
there is at least one frame difference between air dodging and jump air dodging. and im pretty sure you cant air dodge after testing a couple more times

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I know the footstool is legit. I am saying that the dair is not legit because they could just jump and air dodge it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah, i am, but it is pretty obvious they cant air dodge.

and no, low percent doesnt mean that it wont work at high percents since you get more hitstun at higher percents, so generally somewhere in the middle is generally best

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
yeah, i am, but it is pretty obvious they cant air dodge.

and no, low percent doesnt mean that it wont work at high percents since you get more hitstun at higher percents, so generally somewhere in the middle is generally best
the thing is that you need them to be below you in order for it to work. You can't spike them if they get sent too far away from you no matter how much hitstun they get.(brawl hitstun)

Player-3

Smash Hero
i have no idea what you are talking about, but if its pummel > footstool i would recommoned side bing to sweetspot the edge afterwards so you can do more stupid stuff to snake afterwards

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
yeah, but it's only because of people like player-1 who like to argue for the sake of arguing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
p-1 i will ACTUALLY bet u REAL MONEY i shoot MORE peanuts than you do per match. IM DEAD FRIGGIN SERIOUS.

les ditto next time we meet. the lolz will commence once the match says GO!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
MFK > Edge Cancel > D-Air

is legit. I use it rather frequently. You cannot Airdodge and Jump in time past 35~ish%.

Convo over. :041:

EDIT: Note that even if the opponent is slightly above you in this situation, you will still connect due to D-Air's hitbox. Check the hitbubble video: D-Air actually hits above Diddy.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
MFK > Edge Cancel > D-Air

is legit. I use it rather frequently. You cannot Airdodge and Jump in time past 35~ish%.

Convo over. :041:

EDIT: Note that even if the opponent is slightly above you in this situation, you will still connect due to D-Air's hitbox. Check the hitbubble video: D-Air actually hits above Diddy.
No idea what the hell you just said. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom