• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm almost ALWAYS down for smashing. The catch is that I'm always at tournaments on the weekends. I would, however, be willing to hold a smashfest or something (like we always have at my apartment) whenever I don't work.

Oh, and since UC had a mini smash tournament I think that GUNPUNCH! could probably rent out TUC. I looked at the rooms that they held their little tournament at, and if we could get a couple of them we would be fine. I'm going to check into the details. The real issue is that it'll probably cost money to rent, so we'd need a big turnout to pay for it. Also, I have no clue how parking would work on campus. Maybe they'd give us free parking....who knows.

I'll check into it and get back to everyone at a later date. It might even become a circuit event!

If anyone wants to play online, just contact me via AIM. We can play online or work out a day to play IRL.
Wa there was a tournament at my college and I didnt know about it? When was it? and yeah inform me and for sure ill be there with some friends.

Sliq

Smash Master
Ohio is in between Pittsburgh and Indiana, below Lake Erie, but above Kentucky. IF you use a map I'm sure you can find it. If you can't find it, just come back and ask more extremely vague questions.

clowsui

Smash Legend
e____ come to newport on wednesday, we'll be sad if you don't
the crew at x's will all be there + a few - me, my friends (that didn't go to x), kel, dr. x, lavos, vish, angelo, eduardo...
so you'd better come you son of a ***** or we'll hunt you down =)
(juuuuuust kidding)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
e____ come to newport on wednesday, we'll be sad if you don't
the crew at x's will all be there + a few - me, my friends (that didn't go to x), kel, dr. x, lavos, vish, angelo, eduardo...
so you'd better come you son of a ***** or we'll hunt you down =)
(juuuuuust kidding)
Im coming too, if its any relevence to anyone :psycho:

Megachuk

Smash Ace
I'll be up in Alliance OH, this week again... Hopefully someone wants to get *****... er.. I mean play smash... I'll play melee or brawl, even though I suck at brawl. Hit me up, don't be a dousche. I'll be free till at least 5:00pm Thurs and friday.

Xlaurousislx

Smash Apprentice
My time of playing melee is nearly over...sadly, YES, one can forget how to play Melee after being subject to Brawl for a long time...

"What the hell is 'L cancelling'" asked a roommate earlier this week

Sliq

Smash Master
My time of playing melee is nearly over...sadly, YES, one can forget how to play Melee after being subject to Brawl for a long time...

"What the hell is 'L cancelling'" asked a roommate earlier this week
You punched him, right?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Once again, Enter the Fray 3 will be on the 21st. PM or IM me at WGWOLVERINE on aim if you are interested or have questions.

4% APR

Smash Champion
actually I'm pretty close to canton. Shoot me a pm and we'll talk. I've been wanting to play someone new for a while.

zapdos23590

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty close to Canton too, just a bit north in Akron <.> I want to try to get better at Brawl, and fighting friends doesn't work all that well, so ya >.>

4% APR

Smash Champion
Wow, a lot more people around here than I thought, you guys play brawl or melee, I'm doing both right now

Top Bottom