• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
You don't run **** Kid.

And I don't like getting in fights with Lucarios. I like you guys...... Maybe a Sonic just keeps beating his ***.

And for the record I would trip Sonic. That'd do some serious damage.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
@DJ
its more like a KID/Mmac beef.
but since we basically run our respective boards, I can see how people could make that misteak
Mmac's a good poster with cool stuff to contribute, but I definitely wouldn't say that he runs the Yoshi boards by any means.

Browny

Smash Hater
Xavant from our boards has a bone to pick with Sonic as well. In one thread, he asked us how we would kill Sonic in the most cruel, obscene, and crass way possible o.O.
Xavant was always looking for new ways to torture, maim and kill living things, hedgehogs werent singled out >_>

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Just an in joke. No one besides the people who were there like it anyway. You're better off not knowing and living with it.

Somebody should be making that statement into a joke about now.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I think it's time to put Diddy Kong higher...

I play with him a little bit and he really is good (and also annoying for my oppenents)

Also Toon-Link, Lucas and Pit should be higher.

I know a lot of people think Pit is only standard with no really good things, but if you play a good Pit who knows how to play with the Arrow then its very difficult (I know one who can do perfect Arrow Loops while fighting as he wouldnt control the arrow at the same time o.O). Lucas is a good damage dealer with Side-Smash as one of the best finishers and has a crazy recovery from the side (not that good from bottom but it's OK)

A good Toon-Link will combo you and wont let you do anything until ~80% somtimes... really annoying :/

Wario also will climb up the tier list i think, he attacks by farting wtf xD

If a lot people would play Luigi and would play him good, he would be high as well. His Down-B recovery can kill you while edgeguarding with some Characters. Also he can do 50% Combos on the most characters at low % then killing with Side-Smash, Up-Smash or up-B :/ You only have to learn how to handle with his unnormal floatiness :/

Also you always have to be in danger when he charges missile...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I always thought Diddy was good, lol. I think he has a fair chance of Top Tier even.

:093:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah he will be high tier, but sadly never will get in Top because his ...... recovery >_<

It only is somtimes good when getting spiked...

And Diddy must be Top Tier or the List is ****...

Also I think Gaw could overtake DDD (espeacially if Chaingrab will be banned or limited ^^)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The day they ban Chaingrabbing is the day that this community falls apart...
I agree with banning infinites...but not chaingrabs >_< No body called for a ban when they were in Melee, what makes Brawl so special?

Anyway
Oli=High
Diddy=Top

:093:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Think of every character would have chaingrabs, then it would be OK, but having some characters dealing 30-50% simply by regrabbing isnt fair, while others have to aim and time the attacks to combo or struggle the oppenent.

If G&Ws 9 wouldnt be randomly, then nobody would be against a ban or wouldnt you ?

Thinking of G&Ws numbers would be in row or a known order... o_o crazy thought...

PB&J

Smash Hero
as most of u guys are seeing..that some character should be higher and some should be lower..whats happening is that more and more people are getting use to character match ups and certain characters which people thought who sucked are now doing really well lately..the game is still new and i think the tier list will change many times within a year since it is new and to be honest if u play a character that u think should be higher on the list just **** people with them and smile when u win..once again the game is still new and alot of characters are still not getting credit....peace

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
The day they ban Chaingrabbing is the day that this community falls apart...
I agree with banning infinites...but not chaingrabs >_< No body called for a ban when they were in Melee, what makes Brawl so special?
Because they weren't a large focus in Melee. There were also many more techs. Chain grabbing was one in a million.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could understand Olimar being in mid tier if they cut about 5 or so spots from high tier.

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
I think Zelda is underrated, Do you know how hard it is to approach a good Zelda? I think Zelda could even make it to high tier if people play her right.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It really just depends on who you're playing as. Just like every other character to one degree or another.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's not true. There's a lot of really nice Zelda players out there.

Unless you were being facetious.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Where? >_>

I don't see any Zelda's placing well consistently. She's D ranked along with Sheik (probably meaning Sheik is doing all the work, or the other way round, but that's not the point).

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
Zelda is a pain in the arse to play. AcrossB spam if you go to approach from top you get up smashed which has a everything going for it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wait.... Why am I angry at KID again?
I really dont remember, all i know is that i think we were arguing about who was better out of sonic and yoshi.

but it doesnt matter, cus if you are mad at me, youll never show me how to get awesome sonic sprites on to all my posts...

and thats enough for me to be nice :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I could understand Olimar being in mid tier if they cut about 5 or so spots from high tier.
true....but hes freakin tied for 9th in overall tournament placement(with diddy btw). even before this list was made he was never low enough in tourney placing thats warrants him a spot where this lists puts him ....

same could be said for other characters as well but none as much as for oli...

olimar is one of the top 10 chracters in the game(even with his recovery,and ill stick with this statement till the end), and hes finnaly being repped well in tourneys...

on a side note wolf counters the hell out of him maybe even more than metaknight....

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Think of every character would have chaingrabs, then it would be OK, but having some characters dealing 30-50% simply by regrabbing isnt fair, while others have to aim and time the attacks to combo or struggle the oppenent.

If G&Ws 9 wouldnt be randomly, then nobody would be against a ban or wouldnt you ?

Thinking of G&Ws numbers would be in row or a known order... o_o crazy thought...
LOL.

We should also ban Jigglypuff because she has 5 jumps. It's just not fair that she can jump five times. We should also ban the B button, because some characters might not have good smashes. We should ban dodging, because it's just not fair for slow character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom