• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Oh and to answer your question tekkie, all I can tell you is that it just got delayed a day because you asked...

also, im still holding firm to my belief that the mods and such are going to have a tier list related april fools prank this year.
People never go to the General Brawl forum anymore.

March 15th is the deadline. It'll probably come out sooner than that.
This post has effectively caught me lookin like a fool with my pants on the ground.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It happens to the best of us.

Btw, I like what Adum said. I'm gonna start saying to people "You're a brilliant fool" or "You brilliantly suck".

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It happens to the best of us.

Btw, I like what Adum said. I'm gonna start saying to people "You're a brilliant fool" or "You brilliantly suck".
Honestly, the biggest mistakes happen when you mess up from a theoretical level and apply that mess-up to everything PERFECTLY. The tiny mistake becomes magnified and everything turns to s***.

For example, Donald Rumsfeld, brilliant tactical mind, understood a great deal about the future of warfare, thought that the state level answer to 4th gen warfare was to copy it. Brilliant horrible mess.

What have we learned? When you're smart and wrong, you're wrong EPICALLY!

Take from that what you will, but it's a very important lesson I came across for dealing with people, and is very important (imo) to understanding how they tick.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*reads last few pages*

I should probably stop making posts when I'm in the middle of raging. I start to contradict myself...I said in an MK topic that the pure frame data doesn't say he should be banned, and then go around and say the opposite in this topic. >_<

TP

Smash Master
Yes, every other bad character has one person who goes to tournaments and makes people think "Wow, that character's garbage."

Browny

Smash Hater
rofl, the idea was that other low tier chars never have, and never will have anyone carrying them in tourney results. But spelts definition works too :bee:

TP

Smash Master
The new tier list is coming out soon. This is good news for everyone except me. You know why?

I had the first reply:

Poor Ganon.
Ah, post 7537864. You sure were a great post. I'll always remember how you came before over nine thousand others. Good night and good luck.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The new tier list is coming out soon. This is good news for everyone except me. You know why?

I had the first reply:

Ah, post 7537864. You sure were a great post. I'll always remember how you came before over nine thousand others. Good night and good luck.
yeah looks like nobody will ever talk to you EVER again.
ever.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike used to have Kirk kinda carrying him.

Now it's a whole cluster of people randomly getting results with him randomly from time to time, with San getting a random win here and there while Kirk is busy with Brawl Minus. >_>

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it may come out sooner than that, though.
shaya said a couple days ago that it's done and only waiting for approval to be posted.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Easy.

The SBR and BBR like to do thefollowing.

buzz: "Oh ****, tierlist is due, the other gamer's are complaining again."
Overswarm: I can't keep grabbing their attention with MeatKnight, eventually, they're going to forget about it. We aren't going to ban him anyway. We love M2K too much, and who doesn't like seeing someone beat the odds?
Omni: We both have names that start with O.
Buzz: okay okay, let's just, put the usual. Just put all the character who are not high tier in a hat, and pickt hem out one by one to determine tier placement.
Inui: Snake is the best in the game.
M2K: Doesn't matter I am still taking your money anyway.

yeeeeeeeepeh!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That was awesome, SL.
Glad to see you still have something that resembles humor in there.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I lol'd so hard at "MeatKnight" please don't fix that.

Also you make it seem like OS is the most intelligible person back there. Dear Gawd tell me it isn't so...

We're all metadoomed
XD I typed meatknight on purpose.
Oh and yes, I did make OS out to be the smartest person.

Teeheehee.

@Espy: I am more humorous when it comes to discussing stuff OUTSIDE of videogames.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Easy.

Overswarm: I can't keep grabbing their attention with MeatKnight, eventually, they're going to forget about it. We aren't going to ban him anyway. We love M2K too much, and who doesn't like seeing someone beat the odds?
Buzz: okay okay, let's just, put the usual. Just put all the character who are not high tier in a hat, and pickt hem out one by one to determine tier placement.

yeeeeeeeepeh!
it's funny because it's true. :o

Nestec

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah, I wanna know too! Hmm, i gotta hunch that says March 15th, but I could be wrong! ;P

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Easy.

yeeeeeeeepeh!
That sounds scary realistic. Except I think they draw for who ends up in what tier first, and then draw again for positions within those tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom