• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
If I start going to tourney's again will you guys put Samus back up higher where she belongs?

Not that I don't like beating really good players with a character that supposedly is only better than gannon, jigglypuff, link, and captain falcon. But I really don't think this is an accurate representation of where Samus belongs... and if it is, then ****, no wonder people think i'm pretty good =(

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
If I start going to tourney's again will you guys put Samus back up higher where she belongs?

Not that I don't like beating really good players with a character that supposedly is only better than gannon, jigglypuff, link, and captain falcon. But I really don't think this is an accurate representation of where Samus belongs... and if it is, then ****, no wonder people think i'm pretty good =(
It definitly isnt. Tudor understand that you are the only GOOD Samus that goes to tournies, the only reason Samus is even as high as she is now is because of like 2 tournies from King Chaos and a couple Xyro placements. You are Samus of brawl, get into your local power rankings again and make people awe in amazement. Samus has so much more potential then what is being shown. SOOO MUCH MORE.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Obviously that Ganon is **** garbage. So yes, it's good for lulz. But it does nothing for the argument.
And since you said "For the Ganon argument I'd like to post" it, this rebuttal is mandatory.

Ganon does have major problems. But I think it will work out that Link, Falcon, and Ness are worse than him. Maybe Jiggs.

You are doing it so wrong that it hurts.
Captain? Maybe.
Link and Ness? HELL NO!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It definitly isnt. Tudor understand that you are the only GOOD Samus that goes to tournies, the only reason Samus is even as high as she is now is because of like 2 tournies from King Chaos and a couple Xyro placements. You are Samus of brawl, get into your local power rankings again and make people awe in amazement. Samus has so much more potential then what is being shown. SOOO MUCH MORE.
Xyro >>> Tudor

When I think of samus in brawl, I think of Xyro

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm other news, Peach is like, so beast. I kid you not.

On a serious note. I played bum last week for the first time in a loooong time. The matches were close but he won most of them. I am gonna play him again, not that I got a lil better at this game and talking to people like Bum wes, and other good, top players. For the match up, it seems like it can go both ways and both me and bum abused our options we have with our mains. And also Saw bum playing others and saw how DK handles himself in general. Thus I did the same with Peach and compared it.

After I have the final matches with Bum I will state my piece with Peach and DK. Durning that week, I also got into pit as well. I have no doubts and the final input for Peach and pit is that Peach is better than Pit. It's final for me. Pit isn't better. For DK Me and bum gonna do this again now that I improved and I'll say my final input on this by friday. To me right now it seems neck and neck. So I can't say right now that DK is better or vice versa

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sonic and Peach players don't TRY to do this (generally), it just sort of happens. :(
The sonic player was camping that whole pool. He played a DDD player and that was the longest set out that whole pool. He was just camping with Sonic. Then he tried it with me, and well.......I say no more.

And even if the players don't try to make it that long. 2 good Peach and Sonic players fighting, The match does not even go that long. me and Wes play all the time and the Matches are never that long.

tocador

Smash Lord
The sonic player was camping that whole pool. He played a DDD player and that was the longest set out that whole pool. He was just camping with Sonic. Then he tried it with me, and well.......I say no more.

And even if the players don't try to make it that long. 2 good Peach and Sonic players fighting, The match does not even go that long. me and Wes play all the time and the Matches are never that long.
Maybe cause its friendlies! I mean, for the sake of not being boring, people dont play ghey in friendlies :X!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe cause its friendlies! I mean, for the sake of not being boring, people dont play ghey in friendlies :X!
I have played Wes in tournament, same thing. And kojin was playing gay in pools at apex. He brought that type of playing to me and I ended him in under 4 mins. I know what I am talking about and doing.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

Odd... that doesn't sound like Kojin.......

I wonder how it feels for a Sonic main to check his replay data and see nothing there. I'm guessing they all have hacked Wiis.
Why wouldn't we have replay data?

Nestec

Smash Ace
lolz well done

Btw, somewhat off-topic, but can someone PLEASE tell me what CQC is?

Nestec

Smash Ace
When drawing Snake's hitboxes, Konami through a rock at Sakurai and his hand slipped.
HOMOPHONE FAIL

Yeah, I really hate Snake...lol
I'm really glad he's not #1 though. It would be a slap in Nintendo's face if the #1 character in this game was a non-Nintendo character.

Nestec

Smash Ace
What's wrong with Peach's airdodge? I thought it was her 2nd jump that was f***ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom