• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Wylia

Restore faith in humanity
3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
Does anyone have a Rough Skin Gabite they are willing to trade me?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Foongus is weird, but I'd use it.

It's not that these legendary users are hard to beat, I'm just tired of seeing them is all.

On the other hand, I had one guy bring a Charizard, Yveltal, Garchomp, and Aerodactyl. 3 are weak to Electric, 3 are weak to ice. People gotta think it through man! My Aerodactyl cleaned house. No one took damage on my side, not that that particular match is anything impressive.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
it's more on the side of me wanting to test a team in a tier where the main legendaries are banned. they aren't really as bad as they are annoying to fight when trying to have proper tests done.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I have no problems with legendaries whatsoever, usually. Yesterday I was challenged by some random passerby, and my Blissey walled his ubers for years, followed by the rest of my team OHKOing all of them. Of course I still lost because of CharizardTalonflame X, but I was pretty much just screwing around after killing a whole team of legendaries with stuff like Avalugg. I like having fun above all else.
Out of curiosity, what was the trainer's name? I was also doing some battling with legendaries. :troll: I gave up my shinies for legendaries to get Xerneas, Zapdos, & Articuno. I didn't want the shinies anyway.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Anybody feel like playing against my newest team? :)

Not a good team but hopefully entertaining.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've built a team with legendaries I got through trade and others, but I haven't used them online. I still use my ingame team to fight challengers even though my ingame team hasn't been EV trained or anything...for now I'm focusing on catching Pokemon I haven't gotten yet which mainly involves adding random people and hoping for a Safari with something I don't have.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
IsmaR apparently there was a communication error with the server other than that i don't know what happened...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It took 2 games for that Golurk to be useful lol.
Nice battle. I got pretty lucky on a few crits there, but thank god we avoided the stall war between birds xD I'm testing out a bunch of Dark Pokemon, if you don't mind, I'd like to battle some more after I run errands.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah i would have been surprised if i had won that game lol. i took too much trying to take it out. i was going to switch to excadrill but i was afraid it would have fainted with the switch in so i took a chance with M-Ttar. yesterday i was working on seismatoad when you sent a battle invite and wasn't prepared with my team separated at that moment..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I was a little reluctant to face you with the team I had atm. I also smiled a little when Hydreigon barely lived XD.

@Zelda: It's cool. Maybe next time you should straight up just reject the battle so I know you're not afk or anything. Makes it faster for me.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I was a little reluctant to face you with the team I had atm. I also smiled a little when Hydreigon barely lived XD.

@Zelda: It's cool. Maybe next time you should straight up just reject the battle so I know you're not afk or anything. Makes it faster for me.
i was going to but i got into a battle a little after i noticed it.

we need to update our 3ds' with the new update in order to get online with X and/or Y...

Reizilla

If it makes you feel any better, it was 3HP and not 1. Haha xD

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Just updated. I wasn't paying attention to the error message lol.

Err' body says Mega Benette is useless. Ima make him good.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Not sure if you know, but that was me that just challenged you Yukima, not sure who that is :p Thanks though, I rarely do full battles and I feel like I'm learning/improving with each battle!

Your party is too much for me! Hope you like my Vivillon (shiny!) and pals! I have never used any checkers, btw. Not sure if I gave you an Aromatisse, but it's also very good for Trick Room. (I have a Trick Room party myself. Hope that Karrablast helps too!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Not sure if you know, but that was me that just challenged you Yukima, not sure who that is :p Thanks though, I rarely do full battles and I feel like I'm learning/improving with each battle!

Your party is too much for me! Hope you like my Vivillon (shiny!) and pals! I have never used any checkers, btw. Not sure if I gave you an Aromatisse, but it's also very good for Trick Room. (I have a Trick Room party myself. Hope that Karrablast helps too!)
Yukima is IsmaR. and later today (currently 7:50 here) I'll battle you if you want..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I think I did us a favor by forfeiting Ismar XD. Goodra vs. Blissey wasn't gonna end any time soon.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh okay, that clears things up. Stalling is lame :(

We can battle sometime later :)

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Change my status. Now I am ready for battling. I only have one team ATM however. From my experience it works pretty well... until Mega Kangaskhan appears and then I can hardly do anything about it even when I have a huge lead :(

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Change my status. Now I am ready for battling. I only have one team ATM however. From my experience it works pretty well... until Mega Kangaskhan appears and then I can hardly do anything about it even when I have a huge lead :(
Ferrothorn with Rocky Helmet, lol.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ferrothorn with Rocky Helmet, lol.
You just said what I'm exactly breeding right now LMAO. I just haven't finished with the breeding yet. Even then, it isn't a guaranteed answer I believe, still good for wearing it down I guess cause I have yet to see a Mega Kang with Fire Blast.

Reizilla

Mega Lucario. As long as you Mega before Khan comes out, you should win.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Actually I know all of that haha. I know that only Sableye is a relatively reliable counter, and I don't want to use that. Mega Lucario is only a check, and you have to mega evo before Mega Kang comes out as you said. I wish they banned that thing right now, but I think it won't take long before it will be uber I guess. But until then I'll breed a Ferrothorn to deal with that mother****er.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Most status inducing Ghost types take care of Khangaskhan. Things with levitate, flying types works too.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, so I have a few requests regarding trading.

First of all, does anybody have any of the Pidove line that they're willing to trade? I tried looking on the GTS to no avail (at least, not as far as finding reasonable trades), and none of my Friend Safaris have Tranquill...

Also, is anybody willing to do some trade evolutions with me? I need Electivire, Magmortar, and Gigalith, and I need somebody reliable to make sure I'll get them back after the evolution.

I have access to a lot of different stuff, so if you're willing to do either of these just let me know what kind of thing you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I can get it for you.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
It makes sense, until it has Crunch LOL. M-Kang is like a Pokemon with Base 125 Atk who has CB and can choose moves for free. Levitate, Flying really? The only good ones I can think of are Rocky Helmet Skarmory (not like letting it set up PuPs is that great though), Talonflame for revenge killing it IF it has taken some damage already, and Gengar IF it hasn't Crunch. I have an Aegislash, but I can't do **** with it if the M-Kang has Crunch.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have some in a friend safari I can catch real quick for you
That would be awesome! Is there something in particular you're looking for that I might be able to give you in exchange?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
umm if you have anything with decent IVs and Nature thats fine. Do you need any ability in particular or does any work, also are we already friends? if so what is your in game name?

Edit: I have one of each ability so which ever ability you want let me know.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Most standard Khangaskhans have Sucker Punch, PuP, EQ, and Return. That's pretty much what I based it off. Burning Khan should be a priority as well.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
umm if you have anything with decent IVs and Nature thats fine. Do you need any ability in particular or does any work, also are we already friends? if so what is your in game name?
I have a few Pokemon with decent natures/IVs but I don't keep too solid a tab on which ones they are. I've got a Lonely Toxicroak with max Attack IV, if that's at all intriguing? Anyway I believe we are already friends, my in-game name is John.

EDIT: Thank you very much!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Did you want to trade for evolution too? I don't mind
Oh yeah, that would be awesome, I didn't realize you were up for that too! Give me ~10 minutes to get some stuff together, I'll trade you again when I'm ready.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I've built a team with legendaries I got through trade and others, but I haven't used them online. I still use my ingame team to fight challengers even though my ingame team hasn't been EV trained or anything...for now I'm focusing on catching Pokemon I haven't gotten yet which mainly involves adding random people and hoping for a Safari with something I don't have.
Wait you also have a team full of legendaries. My team has all 3 Kanto birds and XYZ.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Most standard Khangaskhans have Sucker Punch, PuP, EQ, and Return. That's pretty much what I based it off. Burning Khan should be a priority as well.
Pretty sure that Crunch is at least just as common. I've met one today. And arguably a better choice than EQ (they both deal with different Pokemons, Mega Kang can pretty much choose its counters besides maybe Sableye. But you're right, Ghosts are amazing if it doesn't carry Crunch. The problem is how do you know if it carries EQ or Crunch.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Rocky Helmet Quagsire <3

Why does my +2 Return do so little damage!?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Huh? I meant Kangaskahn's Return against my Quagsire! :(

Against Mega Kangaskahn, I usually have Quagsire spam recover or hope a swagger lands :x

Top Bottom