• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't see why it matters if something that's obviously a revenge killer can take a hit or not.

Furthermore, both the Choice Scarf and stronger priority exist (Mach Punch from Iron Fist Infernape/Conkeldurr, and Vacuum Wave from MegaCario come to mind, but even Choice Banded priority will wear it down). Further still it was already stated that abilities/items that are physical-contact based completely screw it over more often than not. Rough Skin/Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet, Pressure (for Sucker Punch, at least), Mummy (which people think to seem doesn't exist) and even Flame Body will cripple it. Heavily. So they pretty much have to run Earthquake in favor of other coverage moves, or switch out every time for what would otherwise be a mild inconvenience.

Have been trying to post this all day, btw. Chances are the discussion was over decades ago.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Can't you use focus sash and reversal?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
it won't work because they could mega evolve and the second hit will make the focus sash useless.

once i finish up this one pokemon I'm going to send a double battle invite to test how it'll work in my sand team..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
After battling someone with a M Khan. Hawlucha works out quite fine. Immune to EQ, strong to Crunch and Sucker Punch, High Jump Kick will bring him down! After SR apparently.

Edit: Aww man I feel like a ****. This man had no Weather, no priority moves, no Rocky Helmet, nothing. My Sashed Hawlucha took out his entire team :(

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
what would return do to it? and I'm thinking about replacing another pokemon in my team but not sure to what though..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Hawlucha is faster than Khan so there's that. But Return should OHKO Hawlucha though I haven't seen it yet. Uhh, if I were to replace a Pokemon on your team.. I would take out one of your Physical attackers for a Special Attacker. Iirc, you just had the frog guy and the cat thing. I honestly forget their names lmao.

Btw, heads up if you didn't know yet:

You can clone Pokemon and items.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
and technically klefki with draining kiss but klefki and meowstic have 100 sp atk and they are at 55 with seismitoad having 140 at 50. did a little work on him as well. there isn't really that many that resist the sand that have good sp atk there is magic guard though and still have to decide who to get rid of...

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
You have 2 Pokemon with the same purpose, Klefki and cat thing. I would take one of them off or change te move set of the other.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
that was actually intentional but I'm thinking about resetting meowstic's evs and maybe get rid of its screen for another move since i barely used it..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
We all know how double edged swagger is. Sometimes it'll cost you the match and it could be more than likely since hitting yourself is only a 30% chance IIRC

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i only had it for doubles (and to hope that opponents would hurt itself ) which is where I'm better at. but since not many do doubles here I've had to compromise with some things but i didn't/don't feel like having to create a second one or take it out and teach it another move then switch it back. it's also the reason why it has safeguard..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We all know how double edged swagger is. Sometimes it'll cost you the match and it could be more than likely since hitting yourself is only a 30% chance IIRC
It's a 0% chance if the enemy is confused, and a 100% chance if you are confused

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I like Swagger better on Prankster Liepard. Gets STAB on Foul Play.

Coincidentally I just got a Prankster Purrloin from GTS, and perfect Meditite (complete with IVs, nature, and egg moves) from Wonder Trade.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
does it have imposter?

I'm going to be not playing pokemon as much starting tomorrow. i got tales of Xillia and will be playing it whenever i can. I'll still be on though but only on certain days and hours..

and i changed meowstic's evs to help out with sp attack. it'll be easier to take out the m aggron now lol

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
does it have imposter?

I'm going to be not playing pokemon as much starting tomorrow. i got tales of Xillia and will be playing it whenever i can. I'll still be on though but only on certain days and hours..

and i changed meowstic's evs to help out with sp attack. it'll be easier to take out the m aggron now lol
Great game. A lot of people hating on it but I like it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
should create a male scizor and name it Jude Mathis and have a battle with your scizor lol

gg Ismar. i wanted to try out how my shiny lanturn was. and i feel like that liepard was there just to counter my two support pokemon with taunt lol it's ironic that i wasn't using any status moves during the same turn that you used it on meowstic. i think it might be time to start making a new team to battle with you and imaclubyou xD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hi guys. I used to frequent the Pokemon boards but stopped once Gen 6 came out as I didn't think I'd get the game anytime soon. Come a very timely sale (Walmart site hackers? <3 you hackers) I was able to get Pokemon X so now I'm back.

My Friend Safari is Ice and I have Snover, Beartic, and Lapras.

I specialize in breeding HA Pokemon so if you need any, check here and just hit me up via SWF PM. Glad to be back!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hi guys. I used to frequent the Pokemon boards but stopped once Gen 6 came out as I didn't think I'd get the game anytime soon. Come a very timely sale (Walmart site hackers? <3 you hackers) I was able to get Pokemon X so now I'm back.

I specialize in breeding HA Pokemon so if you need any, check here and just hit me up via SWF PM. Glad to be back!
what is your friend code?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'll post my FC in a bit. I'm sure everyone heard the news on Nintendo direct.

GG yesterday Zelda, I actually just caught that Gyrados yesterday, haha.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Hello everyone. As far as Pokemon goes, I was more active during 3rd gen, playing on Netbattle with a small group of friends. I enjoyed the experiments of breeding, moreso when I learned about IVs and RNG abuse. I played a bit of 4th gen and Shoddy, skipped 5th gen after feeling burnt out.

A friend of mine really wanted me to get X/Y, so I eventually did get Y. I may very well get back into breeding (loving the changes I'm seeing) and consider raising a team for battles.

My Friend Code is 5129-1436-0975. If someone would be so kind as to tell me what is in my Friend Safari, I'd appreciate it. The curiosity is killing me. Here's hope to having something people might want.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
^ I added you.

I'm open to battles right now too! Earn a gym badge?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Sorry for forfeiting earlier IsmaR, I just didn't wanna keep going after like 5 confuse hax.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
^ I added you.

I'm open to battles right now too! Earn a gym badge?
B-but I've got like 8 of them already!

Joke aside, I added you. I'm not open to battles just yet. No team yet. Got quite a bit of work to do before I'd be ready for battle.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
B-but I've got like 8 of them already!

Joke aside, I added you. I'm not open to battles just yet. No team yet. Got quite a bit of work to do before I'd be ready for battle.

No worries.

You have a Fairy safari with: Dedenne, Swirlix, and Clefairy.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hello everyone. As far as Pokemon goes, I was more active during 3rd gen, playing on Netbattle with a small group of friends. I enjoyed the experiments of breeding, moreso when I learned about IVs and RNG abuse. I played a bit of 4th gen and Shoddy, skipped 5th gen after feeling burnt out.

A friend of mine really wanted me to get X/Y, so I eventually did get Y. I may very well get back into breeding (loving the changes I'm seeing) and consider raising a team for battles.

My Friend Code is 5129-1436-0975. If someone would be so kind as to tell me what is in my Friend Safari, I'd appreciate it. The curiosity is killing me. Here's hope to having something people might want.
I've added you!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I'd like your friend code, please.

Added you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

I added you as well sir.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Sorry about that battle Club for some reason my DS randomly disconnected
Oh so you're Tom.. Forgive me for denying the second battle then. I thought you were one of those guys I just add through wonder trade and rage quitted, lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I've added you
and i added you as well Damittom..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'd add you, Sapphire/Respectre, but my friends' list is full, and while I could just delete some inactive people, I can't be bothered to send a PM.

Got a 2nd shiny Foongus precisely a week after I hatched my 1st one.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Hey just dropping by.

I am looking for a Mamoswine w/ 4-5 perfect IVs. I am willing to give a legendary, a Pokerus Pokemon, or a shiny Dragalge.

Here's my FC:

0920-1036-0870

EDIT: Just saw the OP, let me check my FS for a sec.

Friend Safari: Dark- Pawniard, Absol,& Cacturne
Open: Anything

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
started ev training my new team but i found a shiny mareep while i was doing speed and it's nature is jolly. now i need to reduce its sp attack (the pokemon i was ev training)...

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
started ev training my new team but i found a shiny mareep while i was doing speed and it's nature is jolly. now i need to reduce its sp attack (the pokemon i was ev training)...

That happened to me too only it was a Psyduck

also added you feel free to send me a battle invite at any time. In game name is Tom

Top Bottom