• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, this is a logical move, but it's kind of annoying. Especially since it wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out that this was going to be an issue in the first place. Christmas in and of itself was obviously going to take a toll on the EShop, and the Pokebank as well. It should've been blatantly obvious that it was a bad idea to release the Pokebank on Christmas Day. And it's frustrating because I've got every unobtainable Pokemon lined up to transfer in, but I can't actually complete the Dex until Pokebank is released.
That's not the real reason they took it down, sadly...

http://tay.kotaku.com/pokebank-hilariously-fails-to-stop-hacked-pokemon-1489449874

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't mind. Same thing when the Pokémon Dream world launched. Have waited this long, so as long as the issue is resolved/the 30-day free trial star not be waived, it's all good.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Off topic about PokeBank but does anybody want a shiny Dragalge or shiny Skrelp? I caught two shiny Skrelps, gave one to my bro for free and kept one for myself. The shiny Dragalge I got from trading away my Articuno (tbh it just sits there in the PC box)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Off topic about PokeBank but does anybody want a shiny Dragalge or shiny Skrelp? I caught two shiny Skrelps, gave one to my bro for free and kept one for myself. The shiny Dragalge I got from trading away my Articuno (tbh it just sits there in the PC box)
I'll be willing to take that shiny Dragalade off your hands but tommorrow cause I need to sleep and get to work early in the morning.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is there any confirmation that that's why they took it down, though? I did hear about it failing to block hacks (although I also read reports of it catching hacks pretty well, except for those that were not obviously hacked in any way), but every report of it being taken down that I've read has cited the server overload issue as the cause. I really hope it's not the hacking that made them take it down.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It catches stuff like wondertomb, but it catches nothing else.

Any sort of minor incompatibilities (shinyness + ability or movepool, DW ability + movepool, illegal pokeball, illegal move combination, incorrect area obtained ex Hall of Origins Arceus) all go through.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It catches stuff like wondertomb, but it catches nothing else.

Any sort of minor incompatibilities (shinyness + ability or movepool, DW ability + movepool, illegal pokeball, illegal move combination, incorrect area obtained ex Hall of Origins Arceus) all go through.
Oh, wow. I skimmed through comments from people and it sounded like they were catching pretty well, but that's pretty bad.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The most embarassing example is probably the Thick Fat Tepig going through, its (unreleased) HA in Gen 5 was reckless, but because it's now Thick Fat in Gen 6, it lets the ability through just fine.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
At any rate/with the delay now I guess I'll go back to breeding. If anyone wanting to complete their Pokédex sooner than later wants anything, I would be more than happy to oblige.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
does anyone have a krickitot, castform or unown that they can trade? those three are the last ones that i need that are non catchable legendaries that aren't in the kalos region. i can trade Dd, Ice punch, and aqua jet totodile and any of the ones that were previously uncatchable besides those three..

edit i have access to castform..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Firus can you remove my older fc and add my Y Character's name which is Diana (wanted to use a different name so other players would know not to send a battle invite...) I'm not going to be using my old 3ds since my brother formatted the system.. I'm using Y For support and getting the mega stones and don't want to battle when playing Y.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus can you remove my older fc and add my Y Character's name which is Diana (wanted to use a different name so other players would know not to send a battle invite...) I'm not going to be using my old 3ds since my brother formatted the system.. I'm using Y For support and getting the mega stones and don't want to battle when playing Y.
Sure, no problem.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
thanks. though i still have Selena as an in-game name (my X version and main game file) Diana is my Y version and is (for support and stuff.) sorry if this is confusing I've never been good at explaining things..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does anyone have any foreign legendaries that they could lend for Pokédex reasons?

I have all of the starters!
I have Japanese Kalos legendary trio (Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde). I also have Japanese, French, and Korean Mewtwo. However, I'm having trouble getting an Articuno off of GTS right now, so I doubt I can get past gen legendaries. I also won't be able to trade until tomorrow.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Anyone with a Frisk Duskull for trade? Preferably female unless it has Imprison and Pain Split.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry but not responding but been busy and smashboards being down but you still trading these shinies?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I have Japanese Kalos legendary trio (Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde). I also have Japanese, French, and Korean Mewtwo. However, I'm having trouble getting an Articuno off of GTS right now, so I doubt I can get past gen legendaries. I also won't be able to trade until tomorrow.
"Foreign" as in foreign to Kalos. Palkia, Darkrai, etc.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yes I am. Just post your trade offers and I shall meet you online. :)
Alright I have a few Timid Roselia's with 3-4 IV's with Spikes, Pin Missile, Sleep Powder and Razor Leaf, Some Naive Bagon's with Dragon dance with 2-3 perfect IV's and a few Adament Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Alright then thank you for the trade Muhti. That Roselia has IV's in HP, ATK, SP. ATK and Speed with Natural Cure just lettting you know.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I checked it out with the Judge, thanks GG222. Usually I wouldn't just send out my shinies like that but since I had an extra shiny Skrelp I was okay with it xD

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I finally met someone who had a past "legendary." I traded my shiny Floette for a Phoine, let the flame wars if whether or not Phoine is legendary begin.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Why you would trade a shiny for something anyone with a Manaphy can make infinite of is beyond me.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I get wanting to complete the dex, but isn't it kind of a waste trying to trade for stuff now? I feel like it's more worth your while to wait until the bank is available worldwide, because with such a small number of people having access to the non-Kalos Pokemon it's going to be way too easy to ask for too much for something relatively common and useless that just isn't available in X/Y yet.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I get wanting to complete the dex, but isn't it kind of a waste trying to trade for stuff now? I feel like it's more worth your while to wait until the bank is available worldwide, because with such a small number of people having access to the non-Kalos Pokemon it's going to be way too easy to ask for too much for something relatively common and useless that just isn't available in X/Y yet.
This is why I don't prefer the GTS.

Last edited:

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
Can someone check my friend safari and tell me what 3 pokemon I have? None of my friends have Pokemon X/Y and I have no idea what is in my friend safari.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Can someone check my friend safari and tell me what 3 pokemon I have? None of my friends have Pokemon X/Y and I have no idea what is in my friend safari.
Added you, so if you add me back I can let you know.

On another note, I'm looking for these Vivillon patterns: Meadow, Tundra, Icy Snow, Marine, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle

Top Bottom