• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You said you wanted another one. YOU HAVE 2 LUGIAS!!
Why do you think I have two right now? I gave the first one to Sapphire Dragon, and I haven't gotten the second off of GTS yet. So right now I have zero. :/

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Why do you think I have two right now? I gave the first one to Sapphire Dragon, and I haven't gotten the second off of GTS yet. So right now I have zero. :/
Ohhh, you said you had one from GTS & never mentioned that you gave it to Sapphire Dragon & I was counting 2nd one so. It was a misunderstanding.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yes, but I tend not to transfer legendaries out of the games I caught them in...
Ahhhhhhh, I see. I do the same thing, actually :x
I have White 2 w/ AR & PokeGen. I don't know if you'd want a hacked Pokemon though.

What's your FC, I need more Friend Safaris.
No thanks, I have plenty of Lugias in previous gens and I'd rather not get a hacked Lugia if I can help it. :/ Thanks for the offer, though :p

I'll PM you my FC.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
So yeah, I'm trying to play a game of "Let's Complete the Pokedex as much as possible" and also gather as much Breeding Supplies and Pokes as I need to preprare for 718 play. I would like a Ditto Safari if any of you can offer help, because I'd love to have Dittos of various natures, most notably, Modest/Jolly/Timid/Adamant/Impish.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
So yeah, I'm trying to play a game of "Let's Complete the Pokedex as much as possible" and also gather as much Breeding Supplies and Pokes as I need to preprare for 718 play. I would like a Ditto Safari if any of you can offer help, because I'd love to have Dittos of various natures, most notably, Modest/Jolly/Timid/Adamant/Impish.
Add MewtwoMaster2002. I'm playing the same game.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
OK I have his FC added to my 3ds.

Wonder Trade can send me the darndest things. Best things I got was an Adamant Drillbur, a Relaxed Mudkip with Whirlpool from #TeamSwampert, Curse, and Mirror Coat, and a Chikorita with Leech Seed and Leaf Storm.

One persons trash can be another persons treasure.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
OK I have his FC added to my 3ds.

Wonder Trade can send me the darndest things. Best things I got was an Adamant Drillbur, a Relaxed Mudkip with Whirlpool from #TeamSwampert, Curse, and Mirror Coat, and a Chikorita with Leech Seed and Leaf Storm.

One persons trash can be another persons treasure.
They got nothin' on the shiny Honchkrow I got from Wonder Trade. I traded it for a 2nd Medichamite.

FT: Medichamite

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Has anyone managed to fill their Kalos Pokedexes? Legendaries excluded, I'm missing a couple of version exclusives (Poochyena/Aron line) and a few trade evolutions (Rhyperior, Accelgor, Escavalier, Huntail, Gengar).

I dare not GTS considering it's.. GTS. :S

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just added Eternal Yoshi.
I have not filled out my Kalos Pokedex as I'm too lazy to evolve and breed Pokemon right now...plus I need more box space and am waiting for Pokemon Bank to come out so I can store Pokemon before doing anything else.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm not really caring for pokedex completion right now. i am however making sure that i have at least one pokemon of that particular line/family. and I'm probably not going to store pokemon on the pokebank but on my Y version until it's necessary to have them there..

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I'm not really caring for pokedex completion right now. i am however making sure that i have at least one pokemon of that particular line/family. and I'm probably not going to store pokemon on the pokebank but on my Y version until it's necessary to have them there..
I'm only using Pokebank for the Transporter. I couldn't risk my Pokemon being lost.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Just added Eternal Yoshi.
I have not filled out my Kalos Pokedex as I'm too lazy to evolve and breed Pokemon right now...plus I need more box space and am waiting for Pokemon Bank to come out so I can store Pokemon before doing anything else.
I took your advice & it was a huge success. The score ended up being 2-0. Glacius used Ice Beam to take down Zekrom & Night Slash to almost kill Megtwo Y. Zuko killed Articuno w/ Mind Reader & Sheer Cold. (Smogon, where are you.) You are my advisor.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
And what did the former owner of this Shiny Suicune get for his kind donation might I ask?

Or am I misinterpreting something?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
He sent out a shiny Vanillite. He no longer has the Suicune though so I assumed he wonder traded it.

Edit: Correction. He GTSed shiny Suicune for a shiny Vanillite. He forgot what he sent on WT to get it.
Edit again: It was a hacked shiny Suicune anyways because it had two event moves, but was in the wrong ball, wrong ID, etc.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
He sent out a shiny Vanillite. He no longer has the Suicune though so I assumed he wonder traded it.

Edit: Correction. He GTSed shiny Suicune for a shiny Vanillite. He forgot what he sent on WT to get it.
Edit again: It was a hacked shiny Suicune anyways because it had two event moves, but was in the wrong ball, wrong ID, etc.
Mine's hacked, what were the moves?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Extremespeed and Sheer Cold and it was in a Love Ball I think...it was a pink Pokeball.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Because they gave away the Legendary Dogs that are shiny with Extremespeed and other special moves that they couldnt get back around in the end of 2010 through GameStop distributions up until the release of Black/White 1 and for the Zoarok movie that came out as well as freebie for people who went to the movie. Hell I got 2 sets of the dogs each 1 in U.S and the other set from Japan.

Edit: Also the event dogs had set natures and all had Extremespeed. Entei have Adamant Nature with Flare Blitz, howl and Crush Claw, Suicune had Relaxed Nature with Aqua Ring, Sheer Cold and Air Slash and Raikou had Rash Nature with Weather Ball, Zap Cannon and Aura Sphere all which helped you obtaining the Zoarok in Black and White 1 In-game by using the Transfer feature and taking it to LostLorn forest.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Because they gave away the Legendary Dogs that are shiny with Extremespeed and other special moves that they couldnt get back around in the end of 2010 through GameStop distributions up until the release of Black/White 1 and for the Zoarok movie that came out as well as freebie for people who went to the movie. Hell I got 2 sets of the dogs each 1 in U.S and the other set from Japan.

Edit: Also the event dogs had set natures and all had Extremespeed. Entei have Adamant Nature with Flare Blitz, howl and Crush Claw, Suicune had Relaxed Nature with Aqua Ring, Sheer Cold and Air Slash and Raikou had Rash Nature with Weather Ball, Zap Cannon and Aura Sphere.
I went back & checked its previous moves, it IS NOT an event.It's Timid, & "Seems to have traveled across both space & time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Kanto region." The Trainer SRed for shiny Suicune. Problem solved.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Just pointing out that not all unobtainable legendaries are events/un-GTS-able. I still have, among other things, the original Wonder Ticket Darkrai/Shaymin, Mew, Deoxys (though I GTS'd it and got another obviously hacked one since then), and my Colosseum Bonus Disc that poops out infinite Jirachi's. Too bad I have no way of transferring all of them.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Just pointing out that not all unobtainable legendaries are events/un-GTS-able. I still have, among other things, the original Wonder Ticket Darkrai/Shaymin, Mew, Deoxys (though I GTS'd it and got another obviously hacked one since then), and my Colosseum Bonus Disc that poops out infinite Jirachi's. Too bad I have no way of transferring all of them.
Wait, I can't get a Deoxys off of GTS if l ask for one?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If it is the Lv. 100 event one given out during Black 2/White 2, no.

If it is one acquired before Gen IV's introduction of event ribbons or hacked, yes.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
If it is the Lv. 100 event one given out during Black 2/White 2, no.

If it is one acquired before Gen IV's introduction of event ribbons or hacked, yes.
Cross that off my list, I highly doubt someone would do that. It's worth a shot once I get that far down my list.

All of this power has gone to my head, I'm after a Zekrom. Whoever wished me luck last time wish me luck again.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Um...how many legendaries have you obtained so far? I've only gotten one Lugia with Smeargle. When the game was still in the first month, I could get legendaries obtainable in Kalos using HA Eevee and Frogadier, but I don't think that works anymore. :/

Top Bottom