• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
would anyone be interested in some timid cotonees with 3-4 31 ivs?
I would like A cottonee, I can offer a Corpish with 4IVs and Superpower, AquaJet, KnockOff, and DD

Also if anyone else is interested in a Corpish I have 1/2 a box full of 4IV ones.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I would like A cottonee, I can offer a Corpish with 4IVs and Superpower, AquaJet, KnockOff, and DD

Also if anyone else is interested in a Corpish I have 1/2 a box full of 4IV ones.
Hook me up good sir I've been meaning to train one up but if you are giving some away hook me up and in exchange I can give a Timid Roselia with about 3-4 IV's with nothing but breed moves like Spikes and Sleep powder.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
The one I sent you has DD and all the other egg moves all you need to do is use a heart scale to get them back, its just one I used while breeding

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
OK yeah I check it now as well I can work with this. Thank you sir and I sadly have no Roselia's with Natural Cure except for one and that one has bad IV's so if you want Natural Cure breed the poke till you get it or Ability Capsule on it.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
My apologies for being a tad too quick with that trade button, Damittom. I wasn't expecting that trade at all to be honest. I am however interested in one of those Corphish (Male preferably).

idk if I have anything you'd want. I don't have much, just some 4IV Lightningrod Rhyhorns, 4 IV Tough Claw Binacles, a few 3IV Marills with Aqua Jet/BellyDrum/SuperPower, some 4 IV Regenerator Foonguses, and a couple of 4 IV Infiltrator Noibats.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've trolled my way out of many a loss thanks to Encore. Also, I have Bold Cottonees with Encore and Memento if anyone wants. With Prankster already giving you priority, it's better to focus on bulk. Bold + priority Encore + Cotton Guard + Leech Seed = gg
If only grass types and switching didn't exist.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've trolled my way out of many a loss thanks to Encore. Also, I have Bold Cottonees with Encore and Memento if anyone wants. With Prankster already giving you priority, it's better to focus on bulk. Bold + priority Encore + Cotton Guard + Leech Seed = gg
If only grass types and switching didn't exist.
I'll take one off of your hands sir. I dont have much to trade however expect some 3-4 IV Roselia with Sleep Powder and Spikes, Ralts, HA Bagons and Charmanders with Outrage, D Dance and Flare Blitz.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
GGs IsmaR. Setting up on Cottonees = No. The second battle is probably the longest one ever.

@ Respectre Respectre : Do you want to be my saving grace and give me a Noibat and Ryhorn?

I have these Pokes up for grabs. Also anyone else can ask for one, too. Send me a PM or just quote me here.

If you want me to nickname them just tell me.

5IV:

Chinchou, Aipom, Khangaskhan(Scrappy), Charmander(Solar Power), Honedge, Joltik.

4 IV:

Ghastly(3) + WT Gengar
Rufflet(2)
Eevee(2)
Natu(2)
Chichou(Volt Absorb)(1)
Snover(1)
Vulpix(Drought)(1)
Charmander(DD, Outrage)(1)
Yanma(Tinted Lens)(1)
Ralts(Synchronize)(1)
Bagon(DD, Hydro Pump)(1)
Litwick(Infiltrator)(1)
Anorith(1)
Horsea(1)
Electrike(Lightning Rod)(1)
Tentacool(1)
Amaura(ewwwww)(1)
Nidoran(Female)(1)

3IV:

Axew(Hasty)(Rivalry)(4)
Anorith(4) Pokerus(1)
Eevee(Modest)(7) Wish(3)
Snorlax(Sassy)(Thick Fat)(Whirlwind)(4)
Larvitar(Adamant)(Stealth Rock)(4) DD, Outrage(1)
Natu(Modest)(Magic Bounce)(4)

Pinsir(Adamant)(Mold Breaker)(7) Quick Attack(4)
Magikarp(Adamant)(6) Swift Swim(4) Rattled(2)
Aipom(4)
Mareep(Modest)(4)
Goomy(Sassy)(4)
Electrike(Modest)(Lightning Rod)(5)
Khangaskhan(Adamant)(4) Scrappy(2) Early Bird(2)
Vullaby(Impish)(Foul Play)(3) Big Pecks(2) Overcoat(1)
Yanma(Modest)(7) Compound Eyes(6) Speed Boost(1)
Zorua(Modest)(3)
Snover(Quiet)(6)
Mawile(Adamant)(3)
Vulpix(Calm)(3)
Chinchou(Modest)(2)
Charmander(Adamant)(DD, Outrage)(2)
Kecleon(Adamant)(Protean)(2)
Helioptile(Hasty)(Dry Skin)(2)
Mienfoo(Adamant)(Regenerator)(2)
Bagon(Adamant)(Rock Head)(1)
Bagon(Naughty)(Rock Head)(DD, Hydro Pump)(1)
Deino(Rash)(2)
Gastly(Timid)(2)
Chimchar(Jolly)(Iron Fist)(1)
Chimchar(Modest(Blaze)(1)

Binacle
Toxicroak
Ralts
Fletchling
Mantine
Tyrunt
Sewaddle
Riolu
Tangela
Froakie
Meditite
Tirtouga
Scraggy
Horsea
Nidoran Male
Pancham
Azurill
Gible
Litleo
Chingling
Scyther
Shuckle
Aron

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
GGs IsmaR. Setting up on Cottonees = No. The second battle is probably the longest one ever.

@ Respectre Respectre : Do you want to be my saving grace and give me a Noibat and Ryhorn?

I have these Pokes up for grabs. Also anyone else can ask for one, too. Send me a PM or just quote me here.

4 IV: Horsea(1)
3 IV: Natu(Modest)(Magic Bounce)(4)
Those two appeal to me. I'll gladly trade you a Noibat and Rhyhorn for those.
With your post in mind, perhaps I should be a bit more specific on my few wares

[collapse=Inventory]
4IV:
Rhyhorn (Adamant)(Lightningrod)(6)
Binacle (Adamant)(Tough Claw)(7)
Foongus (Calm)(Regenerator)(2)
Noibat (Timid)(Infiltrator)(Tailwind)(2)
Rotom (Calm)(6)

3IV:
Marill (Adamant)(Huge Power)(Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)(4)
[/collapse]
I'll update those question marks in a bit.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

5IV:

Chinchou, Aipom, Khangaskhan(Scrappy), Charmander(Solar Power), Honedge, Joltik.

4 IV:

Ghastly(3) + WT Gengar
Rufflet(2)
Eevee(2)
Natu(2)
Chichou(Volt Absorb)(1)
Snover(1)
Vulpix(Drought)(1)
Charmander(DD, Outrage)(1)
Yanma(Tinted Lens)(1)
Ralts(Synchronize)(1)
Bagon(DD, Hydro Pump)(1)
Litwick(Infiltrator)(1)
Anorith(1)
Horsea(1)
Electrike(Lightning Rod)(1)
Tentacool(1)
Amaura(ewwwww)(1)
Nidoran(Female)(1)

3IV:

Axew(Hasty)(Rivalry)(4)
Anorith(4) Pokerus(1)
Eevee(Modest)(7) Wish(3)
Snorlax(Sassy)(Thick Fat)(Whirlwind)(4)
Larvitar(Adamant)(Stealth Rock)(4) DD, Outrage(1)
Natu(Modest)(Magic Bounce)(4)

Pinsir(Adamant)(Mold Breaker)(7) Quick Attack(4)
Magikarp(Adamant)(6) Swift Swim(4) Rattled(2)
Aipom(4)
Mareep(Modest)(4)
Goomy(Sassy)(4)
Electrike(Modest)(Lightning Rod)(5)
Khangaskhan(Adamant)(4) Scrappy(2) Early Bird(2)
Vullaby(Impish)(Foul Play)(3) Big Pecks(2) Overcoat(1)
Yanma(Modest)(7) Compound Eyes(6) Speed Boost(1)
Zorua(Modest)(3)
Snover(Quiet)(6)
Mawile(Adamant)(3)
Vulpix(Calm)(3)
Chinchou(Modest)(2)
Charmander(Adamant)(DD, Outrage)(2)
Kecleon(Adamant)(Protean)(2)
Helioptile(Hasty)(Dry Skin)(2)
Mienfoo(Adamant)(Regenerator)(2)
Bagon(Adamant)(Rock Head)(1)
Bagon(Naughty)(Rock Head)(DD, Hydro Pump)(1)
Deino(Rash)(2)
Gastly(Timid)(2)
Chimchar(Jolly)(Iron Fist)(1)
Chimchar(Modest(Blaze)(1)

Binacle
Toxicroak
Ralts
Fletchling
Mantine
Tyrunt
Sewaddle
Riolu
Tangela
Froakie
Meditite
Tirtouga
Scraggy
Horsea
Nidoran Male
Pancham
Azurill
Gible
Litleo
Chingling
Scyther
Shuckle
Aron
can you breed me an iron fist chimchar? for post bank pokes i have
feebas with dragon pulse, brine
totodile with DD, ice punch, aqua jet,
Rattata with counter, reversal, flame wheel
treecko with crunch
cherubi with seed bomb, healing wish, and Aromatherapy
and misdreavus with NP, and Destiny bond (not sure if it is an egg move..)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Got you guys covered.

@ Respectre Respectre : Unfortunately, the Horsea has a bad ATK stat but is still 4 IV'd, I just checked. I hope that's fine with you. The Natu is fine.

@ZM: The Chimchar has 3IV's in HP, ATK, SPD. I'll take a Feebas(Question.. how do you evolve Feebas these days? Last time I did was in Emerald version.)

If you want nicknames tell me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I would also like an Iron Fist Chimchar! I'm more in a hurry to get that than Cottonee...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Got you guys covered.

@ Respectre Respectre : Unfortunately, the Horsea has a bad ATK stat but is still 4 IV'd, I just checked. I hope that's fine with you. The Natu is fine.

@ZM: The Chimchar has 3IV's in HP, ATK, SPD. I'll take a Feebas(Question.. how do you evolve Feebas these days? Last time I did was in Emerald version.)

trade with a prism scale

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'll need to breed an extra then since I only have one. I'll get to it but it depends on your offer :p I don't wanna make one then have you change your mind :[

@ZM: Okay, thanks for the info :)

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Got you guys covered.

If by bad you mean 0, then that actually works to my favor since it's easy to tell when an undesirable stat passes. (Even moreso now that the IV man points out 0 IV stats.)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
My apologies for being a tad too quick with that trade button, Damittom. I wasn't expecting that trade at all to be honest. I am however interested in one of those Corphish (Male preferably).

idk if I have anything you'd want. I don't have much, just some 4IV Lightningrod Rhyhorns, 4 IV Tough Claw Binacles, a few 3IV Marills with Aqua Jet/BellyDrum/SuperPower, some 4 IV Regenerator Foonguses, and a couple of 4 IV Infiltrator Noibats.
I'll take a Bincale for the Corphish

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'll need to breed an extra then since I only have one. I'll get to it but it depends on your offer :p I don't wanna make one then have you change your mind :[

@ZM: Okay, thanks for the info :)
The only leftovers I have from breeding are 4-5IV Protean Froakies (5IVs have one in Attack, but they are all timid...) and a 4IV Blaze Torchic. I also can give a Happy Hour Smeargle. Honestly, I feel like you have more than I can offer, so if there is something else you want I'll see if I have one. I think I can breed a HA Gligar if you don't have one. I'm sure you are tired of getting Froakies and Torchics off of WT...

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Have any obscure Pokemon you may have bred? Like Honchkrow, Archeops, and the likes?

I'll also giveaway like 5 Pokemon for a Charizardite Y.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ ImaClubYou ImaClubYou the feebas are ready i have two traps one with 31 ivs in sp def and spd, and another with hp, sp def, spd as well as a female with hp and sp attack. all of them are modest

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Have any obscure Pokemon you may have bred? Like Honchkrow, Archeops, and the likes?
Neither of them. I have only bred for Froakie and Torchic IVs. I did get a 3IV Yamask from a friend, and I also have a 5IV Huge Power Marrill from Wonder Trade...

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Neither of them. I have only bred for Froakie and Torchic IVs. I did get a 3IV Yamask from a friend, and I also have a 5IV Huge Power Marrill from Wonder Trade...
Yamask!! Done deal.

EDIT: For ZM and Mewtwo, I'll have to delay it for a bit to do some breeding.

@ Respectre Respectre : I can trade with you at any time.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Let me know when you have bred a Chimchar for me.

Edit: Actually, I think I'll breed a couple more Yamask before giving it to you. I'll let you know when I'm done.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Holy crap. I breed and get one egg and end up with a 5 IV Chimchar, lmao. Too bad it's Blaze.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll take one off of your hands sir. I dont have much to trade however expect some 3-4 IV Roselia with Sleep Powder and Spikes, Ralts, HA Bagons and Charmanders with Outrage, D Dance and Flare Blitz.
I will gladly take the Roselia. Turns out I have exactly one 5 IV Cottonee left, so I can trade immediately/whenever.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I will gladly take the Roselia. Turns out I have exactly one 5 IV Cottonee left, so I can trade immediately/whenever.
OK we can do it now if you want. Just let me put your FC in and get everything ready. My in-game name is Nathan look for it.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Vegito had edited one of his posts that said that it was coming out in the 7th. and i had checked serebii but they didn't say anything about it..
I read it from a fake annoucement & I later figured out it was fake because someone was trying to sabotage them & that was one of their fake articles

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I read it from a fake annoucement & I later figured out it was fake because someone was trying to sabotage them & that was one of their fake articles
All good. Just make sure the facts are concrete before posting next time :)

Btw, you're the one with the Suicune, right? Would you trade anything for it? I would really like to use one and I'd trade you a lot for just that.

Edit: I have a Mewtwonite X if you want it for Charizardite Y.

@ZM: Yeah, but I just wanted to Dragon Pulse something with Fishy XD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
As for other stuff I have, I still have all the usual stuff like 3-4 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipedes as well as pretty much all non-native Pokémon to Kalos. Recently though I have been chain breeding like there's no tomorrow, so I've got gems like Toxic Spikes Yamask/Koffing, Defog/Brave Bird Pokémon like Infiltrator Zubat, Extreme Speed Dratini, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr, Spikes Chespin, Switcheroo Noibat, Icicle Spear/Crash Thick Fat Swinub/Pickpocket Sneasel, Drill Run Karrablast, Foul Play/Prankster Purrloin, Mirror Coat/Sturdy Bergmite, Nasty Plot Misdreavus, Destiny Bond Shuppet and last but not least, Snivy with Glare/iron Tail/Mean Look/Mirror Coat.

Keep in mind since I am running low on box space/since Pokébank got delayed, may take me some time to breed more stuff.

I am online now Nathan.

Also Vegito I have a spare Mewtwonite X.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
As for other stuff I have, I still have all the usual stuff like 3-4 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipedes as well as pretty much all non-native Pokémon to Kalos. Recently though I have been chain breeding like there's no tomorrow, so I've got gems like Toxic Spikes Yamask/Koffing, Defog/Brave Bird Pokémon like Infiltrator Zubat, Extreme Speed Dratini, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr, Spikes Chespin, Switcheroo Noibat, Icicle Spear/Crash Thick Fat Swinub/Pickpocket Sneasel, Drill Run Karrablast, Foul Play/Prankster Purrloin, Mirror Coat/Sturdy Bergmite, Nasty Plot Misdreavus, Destiny Bond Shuppet and last but not least, Snivy with Glare/iron Tail/Mean Look/Mirror Coat.

Keep in mind since I am running low on box space/since Pokébank got delayed, may take me some time to breed more stuff.

I am online now Nathan.

Also Vegito I have a spare Mewtwonite X.
At some point I will need Zubat, Dratini, Timburr, Misdreavus, and Snivy. I hope I have something you like.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Ima, I'm ready to trade when you are. My in-game name is Dewan. In hindsight, I should've included that with the other information.

Edit: Trade complete. Thanks for the Horsea/Natu.

Last edited:
Top Bottom