• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Anyone wanna help me evolve my Scyther, Kadabra, and Haunter? I would give up some of my 4 IVd Pokemon in return :]
I can do it right now for you but I only have a hour to do it in which right now it is 4:21 p.m Central time where I am at.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
does anyone have here have ms dratini? and Saturday I'm going to want to battle (singles if necessary..) with my internet resetting on that day..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ggs imaclubyou.. that last match with klefki and m aerodacty was the best part regardless that i lost..

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Anyone willing to Trade a Charizardite Y for a Charizardite X?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Challenged you :p

Wow Smashboards was down right after our battle ended :<

Good game! I really enjoyed the battle :)

Karmic justice on Klefki! It resisted, and had reflect but still died <3 I absolutely despise Klefki!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
BaPr (Ram)
Friend Code: 1091-9057-0681
Friend Safari:
Open For: N/A
Battle Maison:

I just recently started, so I don't have much yet. I'm gonna add all of you guys now. Can anyone tell me my safari and Pokemon

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That's weird. I should have three because I beat the main story. Also, it shows you as a question mark.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It wont let people find the 3rd until youve both been online at the same time or street pass connected.

Also, I got my Charizardite Y, dont need it anymore.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
It wont let people find the 3rd until youve both been online at the same time or street pass connected.

Also, I got my Charizardite Y, dont need it anymore.
Are you saying you don't want Charizardite Y? DIBS, I need one for my main team, and one for my shiny!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Challenged you :p

Wow Smashboards was down right after our battle ended :<

Good game! I really enjoyed the battle :)

Karmic justice on Klefki! It resisted, and had reflect but still died <3 I absolutely despise Klefki!
it was a good team even if you made it "something silly" that quagsire got really annoying with its rocky helmet with m khan. klefki had been annoying me which is why i started using it. i started getting a relapse of a headache i had a little earlier after my third match with imaclubyou..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
it was a good team even if you made it "something silly" that quagsire got really annoying with its rocky helmet with m khan. klefki had been annoying me which is why i started using it. i started getting a relapse of a headache i had a little earlier after my third match with imaclubyou..
Sorry. I had to do it XD. I was having a really bad losing streak in doubles earlier and I needed something to help me get over it lolololol.

I also want a Charizardite Y just so I can call in Rathalos, lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Sorry. I had to do it XD. I was having a really bad losing streak in doubles earlier and I needed something to help me get over it lolololol.

I also want a Charizardite Y just so I can call in Rathalos, lol.
was that the first team you used where i had chosen 6 and you used 4? i accidentally moved too far away from the hotspot and got disconnected on that match. either way it was a good and long match with 45 turns (saved it because of the klefki/ mega aerodactyl fight lol)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Quagsire is a beast! Relaxed nature, HP and Def EVs. Also, his ability ignores your attack boosts :)

I'd replace Fake Out and Dizzy Punch for Return and Earthquake.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Does anyone here has a Hidden Ability Magnetmite or Magneton that they are willing to trade? I am trying to help a friend here with building his team and I can trade some pokes from the Friend Safari in exchange?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
was that the first team you used where i had chosen 6 and you used 4? i accidentally moved too far away from the hotspot and got disconnected on that match. either way it was a good and long match with 45 turns (saved it because of the klefki/ mega aerodactyl fight lol)
Yeah it was my bad. I was assuming VGC style but I didn't know you could choose flat rules. I don't know what's wrong with me when picking teams. Other than my already made Sand and Sun team, I usually just go like "Hmm, I feel like using this" and I usually lose horribly or win convincingly.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah it was my bad. I was assuming VGC style but I didn't know you could choose flat rules. I don't know what's wrong with me when picking teams. Other than my already made Sand and Sun team, I usually just go like "Hmm, I feel like using this" and I usually lose horribly or win convincingly.
when i finish this one team I'm making I'd like to have another go at that spikes/sr team that you used. as of now I'm currently in the leveling up phase...

edit: that was the team.. Finally saw that skarmory faint lol

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
when i finish this one team I'm making I'd like to have another go at that spikes/sr team that you used. as of now I'm currently in the leveling up phase...

edit: that was the team.. Finally saw that skarmory faint lol
That match with Gourgeist doe.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
That match with Gourgeist doe.
Ttar had 2 hp after that explosion XD lol
meowstic switched moves a lot going from trick room, thunder wave, then to psychic. i had quite a few good reads against your sand team. and i almost beat IsmaR, probably could have if i used different moves but i kinda went frantic trying to get rid of the last pokemon too quickly

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Was not expecting to pull through that Mega Tyranitar face-off at all, much less with Klefki on the field, lol. GG

Good games to you too, Club. Even with just the name, I hate Talonflame. :laugh: Gives me hope that my next generation of teams/bred stuff will surprise you, if nothing else.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I actually used explosion because I wanted to lol. I woulda lost anyway. I don't really forfeit matches unless I straight up get counter teamed.

GGs to the both of yous also. My best matches come from you guys here in Smashboards. Swear, everyone in VGC style doubles on random match up ALWAYS use Mewtwo, Xerneas/Yveltal, Zygarde, and their Mega starter. I might just bring 4 Sturdy Arons and spam Metal Burst lmao.

EDIT: Looking for Mach Punch and Drain Punch Conkeldurr and Houndoomite :]

EDIT2: Yo Ismar, how'd that para hax feel on the Weavile? XD

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah that "talonflame.." though that was a good combination of trick-or-treat then crunch to take care of meowstic on the first turn. if it survived i would have used swagger on ttar.
ggs for both of you and i know it gets annoying seeing legendaries almost every single battle on Wi-Fi free battles. might just battle you all (since it'll save me from raging and i don't seem to get mad as easily as i do when it's a random person) and from encountering any banned legendaries lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have no problems with legendaries whatsoever, usually. Yesterday I was challenged by some random passerby, and my Blissey walled his ubers for years, followed by the rest of my team OHKOing all of them. Of course I still lost because of CharizardTalonflame X, but I was pretty much just screwing around after killing a whole team of legendaries with stuff like Avalugg. I like having fun above all else.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Avalugg is a threat. And Talonflame is pretty easily countered by any physical wall that he can't hit supereffectively his attack stat is pretty low

Top Bottom