• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I haven't done any chaining yet... except for when I was farming Heart Scales and got a shiny Luvdisc, but I have that and Shiny Blaziken and Gourgeist.

@smashkng: I have both of those if you still need them. It would be sweet if you had a Clorophyll Ivysaur though.

If you don't have it it's fine.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
i only have 6 shinnes ledyba, golem, clauncher, horsea, poliwhirl, and staryu...
I haven't done any chaining yet... except for when I was farming Heart Scales and got a shiny Luvdisc, but I have that and Shiny Blaziken and Gourgeist.

@smashkng: I have both of those if you still need them. It would be sweet if you had a Clorophyll Ivysaur though.

You & you can come down. The goal is to get most of the Pokédex full of shinies! Anyone can come, even if they don't have shinies. The group is very small, and we need to get it started up. I know Swampasaur joined & has a Shiny Bergmite. Please join!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
gg IsmaR even though it was 0-4 (with me getting the L) i didn't really have a proper singles team as most of them were randomly ev trained pokemon except zoroark and ampharos. amphy didn't get to set up properly after i hit gliscor with confuse Ray. i've wanted to see how magnetic flux would fair in the competitive scene..

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293

I forgot to say that I'd like Infiltrator Zubat and Marvel Scale Dratini as well (if the Zubat has Defog too, then perfect, if not then female Zubat is fine). Unfortunately no I don't have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur family Pokemon.

I do have a Forretress though, a Pokémon which currently only can be obtained by Friend Safari or by trading with someone who has one. And in case you didn't add any people here, I have many 2 perfect IV Dittos, Huge Power Diggersbys and Protean Frogadiers. If you don't have them all though, no problem. We can just trade those you have then.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
gg IsmaR even though it was 0-4 (with me getting the L) i didn't really have a proper singles team as most of them were randomly ev trained pokemon except zoroark and ampharos. amphy didn't get to set up properly after i hit gliscor with confuse Ray. i've wanted to see how magnetic flux would fair in the competitive scene..
I want to watch it, what's the code?

Firus, there should be a "Battle of the Day" where 2 SWF members go up against each other and upload it.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I save battles with most people here, win or lose.

I don't know how record 3DS, though and I would post commentate if I could.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
GG Ismar. I don't care the outcome, you won.

That read on Abamasnow coming out was crazy. I actually screamed "NOOO" when I made my decision because I remember Blissey packs the Fire Blast.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
GG Ismar. I don't care the outcome, you won.

That read on Abamasnow coming out was crazy. I actually screamed "NOOO" when I made my decision because I remember Blissey packs the Fire Blast.
nice name for scizor but Cheria is still the best character. imposter ditto ftw (for being able to copy mega forms)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If anyone needs/wants some decent Honedge's, let me know, I have 4 4 IV Honedges (one of them is even HP+AT+DF+SD) and 6 3 IV + 0 Speed ones.

Im not looking for anything in particular, basically almost anything with 3-4 IVs in exchange.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I guess I put my FC in here real quick.

Name:Gamegenie222( Nathan)
FC: 3411-1825-3363
Friend Safari: Ground contains Sandshrew and Dugtrio. Not sure about the final poke and the Dugtrio.
Open for: Anything

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nice battles yesterday, ImaClubYou. How many teams do you have? O.o

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Nice battles yesterday, ImaClubYou. How many teams do you have? O.o
You destroyed me. That was the first time I've been utterly decimated online :( LOL. I have nothing for special Lucario.

I've made a grip of teams. Don't think I was trying to counter you or anything, they're all preset in my box, haha..

But hey. I'll get you next time!!! XD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You destroyed me. That was the first time I've been utterly decimated online :( LOL. I have nothing for special Lucario.

I've made a grip of teams. Don't think I was trying to counter you or anything, they're all preset in my box, haha..

But hey. I'll get you next time!!! XD
Most people don't. But I have a pretty bad weakness to anything I can't out speed and OHKO. Priority moves, Choice Scarfs, Focus Shashes, Baton Pass, they all throw ratchets into my Kill or be Killed plan xD

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Most people don't. But I have a pretty bad weakness to anything I can't out speed and OHKO. Priority moves, Choice Scarfs, Focus Shashes, Baton Pass, they all throw ratchets into my Kill or be Killed plan xD
Props for using Sawsbuck. I had a problem with that lmao.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Serebii is so nice. I got myself a free 5 IV HA Bulbasaur from one of the people there ^^

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I added both of you yesterday. I would of did this earlier but smashboards crashing and all of that.
I've added you as well. I tried adding you to the first post too, but with the site flipping out, post editing isn't working, so I'll try and do that whenever this gets resolved...

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Anyone wanna help me evolve my Scyther, Kadabra, and Haunter? I would give up some of my 4 IVd Pokemon in return :]

Top Bottom