• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
Wow... thanks for all the info, Tim. Is there a particular ThinkPad model you think would be best? I'd be using it for both gaming and general computer stuff.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Wow... thanks for all the info, Tim. Is there a particular ThinkPad model you think would be best? I'd be using it for both gaming and general computer stuff.
asus is looking sexy right now(majority of stuff on that page is solid). they seem to have better video cards than thinkpad right now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2034940032 50001315&name=ASUS

I recommend something from the ASUS G Series.

i'd actually go with asus i checked thinkpads out and i forgot one thing bout them. their touch pads are weird. asus is has more choices for like the average price range too they have lots of models.

soap

Smash Hero
ya samus sucks balls, pick up fox or sheik.

ya everyone knows how to play em, but everyone knows how to play samus by now too, and she sucks.

xyt

Smash Lord
we did~ thanks for the heads up though~
couple of us are trying to work around our schedules to go : d
i have carnival and swift has graduation around that time i think..

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Where the ef is South Park, PA from any of you and what day can I come smash with someone?
its 15min away

I wont be around this week I have midterms then I have to go home this weekend.

=( perhaps when I come back from spring break or something i dunno lol

Well, i hope some of you can make it out. You guys are part of Ohio to me ;)
QFT

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
is "Hunter" a "gay" name or something?
nah its a reference to how "gay" the hunter class in WoW is right now.....

oh and Linux is soooooo fast and minimal thats its ridiculous. It is NOW my PRIME choice when entering the computer lab. I would get linux for myself but then half of my programs would NOT work lol

Engel

Smash Journeyman
the samus hate around here makes me sad ;_;

bah whatever, me and my 60 RB2 FCs are still awesome.. SPOOOOOOOOOOONMAAAAAAAAAN

TheLake

Smash Master
Ah one of the finest marth dittos around *tear strolls down cheek* Excellent find sir Alan of Greatnsac

I like samus, shes unnaturally easy to hit (ON! OH!!!) with dem kicks

Almost as easy as mewtwo which is as we all know is a blatant exageration in every sense of the word

Watchmen is also be jammin cause its rated R Alan.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Is there going to be a tourney on the 14th (a saturday) in Pittsburg? I'm coming from texas to visit relatives and wanted to possibly get some tourney action in.

TheLake

Smash Master
Is there going to be a tourney on the 14th (a saturday) in Pittsburg? I'm coming from texas to visit relatives and wanted to possibly get some tourney action in.
Uhh umm *looks around franticly* Ahh sure yeah we are having a tourney dag bloomit! Uhh the epic "Vudu Lake" fest should be happening around that time. Ya'llz be invited'z

Taki and I want to Smash this weekend and are offering sexual favors to whoever hosts/drives us...

..and to Aaron regardless.
I absolutely aprove of this message

...especially the last part.

Top Bottom