• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
I too have never seen Star Wars
why.

I've never played majoras mask
D:
**** that game. i could never finish it. i could never find whatever turns time back, so i'd go straight through the three days and then die.

EDIT: for those that have a little time, this is easily the greatest creepypasta i've ever read/watched (and it's majora's mask-related).
if you don't like how it's typed up here, they have the story on other sites as well. it's quite long but worth a read.

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
How long are you in Pitt for?
Wednesday to Friday after Christmas.

Plan on staying with Carroll, but honestly I'm still considering whether or not I can make it. It'll be like $90 and I don't wanna go unless I can see all my Pittsburgh homies and smash. Carroll and you and Taki and Lake and Swag and everybody.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Wednesday to Friday after Christmas.

Plan on staying with Carroll, but honestly I'm still considering whether or not I can make it. It'll be like $90 and I don't wanna go unless I can see all my Pittsburgh homies and smash. Carroll and you and Taki and Lake and Swag and everybody.
I see how it is.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Turns out the bus is mad expensive and doesn't really get there at convenient hours at all.

Sorry, Pittsburgh folk, looks like we'll have to do it some other time.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll show up for a smash fest and bring the rest of the crew if it means you coming by.

Let's Holla for Holla!!!!! WOOO WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Awww Vudujin your drunken Luigi-planking ass is too kind.

Papa HAB has to save that cheddar, though. I do promise, however, that I'm definitely coming down there some time soon because I miss you fuuckers and want to hang with all of you. Pittsburgh seems like one of the most legit smash scenes outside of, like, you know, NYC.

jbro

Smash Ace
I think it's weird that you call me carroll.
IMO.

:phone:
i think it's weird that you think it's weird considering people that don't know you personally on here just know you as "carroll" and would otherwise not know who i was talking about.

there's no point in cutting up on someone if no one understands it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Today I practiced lasering a level 1 for as long as I could without going insane. Was listening to music, though.

Next test will be in dead silence.

And the final test will be with half a dozen volunteers ****-talking me the whole time.

And when you face me,

I will be ready.

Top Bottom