• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I sent you back a text saying I'll make it!!!!
As Matt said, I never got that text lol. Just went through and checked again haha.

Well hey, that's great :D I guess since my phone is being unreliable (again) just message me on here with any info. Like price, especially

jbro

Smash Ace
There's ways around everything. While I was still at CVHS they blocked Unreal Tournament. So we played Soldier of Fortune II. So much so, in fact, (in both time and new people getting in on the action) that they said **** it and unblocked UT. It was a glorious triumph.

But the reason they blocked it in the first place (I'm sure some faculty people knew it existed but yeah) was because some nerd ***** wrote an article in the school newspaper about how games (UT in particular) was distracting students from their schoolwork. I don't remember who it was exactly, but I do remember that person getting hated on hard. Deservedly so. It's one thing to not approve of something, it's a whole different thing to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Sorry this was so long, I kinda got into rant-mode. I do that sometimes.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Alright. HAB here. My holiday between Christmas & New Year's is going to be in Penn.

Coming down with my friends to Philly on Tuesday, then taking that bus to Pittsburgh some time between late Tuesday and early Wednesday.

Who would be down to house/smash/chill, and more importantly show me around Pittsburgh and the godly places where I can eat?

Swagg.
=/ I can't help ya with housing, maybe someone else can...

DETENTION!

:phone:
hahaha do you teach at CV?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
There's ways around everything. While I was still at CVHS they blocked Unreal Tournament. So we played Soldier of Fortune II. So much so, in fact, (in both time and new people getting in on the action) that they said **** it and unblocked UT. It was a glorious triumph.

But the reason they blocked it in the first place (I'm sure some faculty people knew it existed but yeah) was because some nerd ***** wrote an article in the school newspaper about how games (UT in particular) was distracting students from their schoolwork. I don't remember who it was exactly, but I do remember that person getting hated on hard. Deservedly so. It's one thing to not approve of something, it's a whole different thing to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Sorry this was so long, I kinda got into rant-mode. I do that sometimes.
Anyone who gets UT banned needs to get kicked.

KallieKaze

Smash Rookie
I would like to challenge all smashers to try and JV5 me, its an impossible task, and shout outs to Kallie for sleeping with all of my friends!

A-Laon

Smash Master
I would like to challenge all smashers to try and JV5 me, its an impossible task, and shout outs to Kallie for sleeping with all of my friends!
it's*

I'll let you slide on the improper sentence structure and lack of a hyphen in "shout-outs" since this is your first time, but I'll be forced to JV5 you if this happens again.

Also, I want to sleep with people's friends. =(

AprilShaw

aka Logan
You planning on mailing it Jacob? Because if so, you should come out here Friday instead. We're gonna go eat somewhere at 6, haven't decided where yet, then go over to Liz's and smash all night.

This is pretty much an open invitation, as long as we're not getting like 20 people haha. If that happens we'll have to split up or something after going to eat xD

jbro

Smash Ace
My band's show is tomorrow at the Altar Bar. Doors are at 6.
Shoot me a text or a call pleeeease please if you wanna come, people are ****ting out on me and we need to sell tickets or we can't play. Love you all x3
412-290-2057

:phone:

Top Bottom