• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
bring it, child.

taking back that dollar i lost to you in NC.

i don't have a favorite sheik, but i generally enjoy playing you, compared to most sheiks.

i have a feeling that'll change in a couple weeks though...

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I think it's him, but the person saying Momma! is someone else, cause Mike's mom doesn't look like that.

BUT THAT ****ING HAS TO BE HIM!!!!! It looks EXACTLY like him.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Merry Christmas Pittsburgh Smashers!

@Holla Acha Boy
--If i saw your posts sooner, and wasn't going out of town after X-mas i would gladly house you. You kinda have to make very big posts that have a lot of big and colorful font to get people in this thread to pay any attention. lol

Otherwise we're all just a bunch-a-trolls.

D20

Smash Lord
@Holla Acha Boy
--If i saw your posts sooner, and wasn't going out of town after X-mas i would gladly house you. You kinda have to make very big posts that have a lot of big and colorful font to get people in this thread to pay any attention. lol

Otherwise we're all just a bunch-a-trolls.
Merry Christmas!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Its appreciated, Nakamaru.

In other news, I got a Dazzle for Christmas so... were I able to come to Pittsburgh over the break I would have recorded the shizz outta friendlies or whatever else we did. With Lake and I forever on commentary.

^

D20 further proving your point.

Vyke

Smash Champion
@Logan

I really like most of the song you posted. My only complaint would be what really drags my attention most of the time, and it's that grungy buzz-saw like sound. I think a softer sound would compliment it much more without dragging my attention away from the really cool sounds layered beneath it.

TheLake

Smash Master
aww davey i thought your post was really admirable

I got shark tale *****es

and a bike

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lets start recording

ya dig?

A-Laon

Smash Master
YO AARON THETHETHETHELAKE MY DOOG

I NEED YO TO HIT IT UP WITH SOME SICK RAPS TO LAY DOWN ON MY BEATZ

YA DIG?

Preferably about the Lion King

****ing GOD this movie is so good.

AprilShaw

aka Logan

Mahone

Smash Champion
i am gonna be in PA for like a week visiting my sister and i wanted to play you guys but she lives in hershey... is anyone close to there?

D

Deleted member

i am gonna be in PA for like a week visiting my sister and i wanted to play you guys but she lives in hershey... is anyone close to there?
pittsburgh is nowhere close to hershey. you'll want to look up the PA player finder and look for people close to harrisburg or...hershey.

i'm also going to that area but only for a few days.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Who is riding with me to Apex again? I know it is Rob and I to start. I think the other two are Taki and Nick. I have to leave a spot for Matt riding back. We will be leaving Thursday night after I'm off work which is at 6.
I'll be getting back to you guys with gas $$ details so you can be prepared with cash.

:phone:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Edit: Here ya go

**UPDATE**

Cars going
-Mine
-C.Matt's
-RoH

People going in my car
-Myself (duh)
-Aaron
-Jacob
-Gerald
-Taki

People going in C.Matt's car
-C.matt (duh)
-Carrol
-Davey
-Rob
-G.Matt (on the return trip)

People going in RoH's car
-RoG (duh)
-Logan?
-Cavedweller?
-Still Open?
-Still Open?
^Talk to C.Matt^

**SCHEDULE**
C.Matt, the event starts friday. At least that is when melee events are. Saturday is all brawl + melee friendlies. Sunday is the top 16 or 8 for each event in melee and brawl. My plan is to go to APEX friday, then head to G.Matt's afterwards. I will be looking into if i can go up Thursday night and then APEX friday, but that doesn't seem likely at the moment.

I will try and see if i can bring my parent's air mattress for another bed to sleep on.

For those of you planning on competing the deadline for registration before the next price increase is the 17th. So get on that if you want to save a few deer (bucks[money]).
Horrible Irony (see below)^^
I think that's everything
ROH
If you could let me know who all is going in your car when you get a chance that'd be awesome. With APEX getting closer we should keep up on the traveling situation.

People coming in my car
--Due to a horrible twist of fate ( i hit 2 deer after /Hope ) the trip may cost more than initially intended. If i can get my car back before we leave there is no problem, but if not i will have to take my dad's jeep (unless someone else wants to donate their car for the trip) which means more room, better stereo, more comfy seats, but also more gas money. It will add about $7-13 per person ( I think ) to the total cost of gas money for the trip.

I Like Color

Top Bottom