• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sooooooooo

Cars going
-Mine
-Rob's
-RoH

People going in my car
-Myself (duh)
-Aaron
-Jacob
-Gerald
-Taki

People going in Rob's car
-Rob (duh)
-Carrol
-Johnny
-Ambix
-G.Matt (on the return trip) <---???

People going in RoH's car
-RoH
-Logan (90%)
-Cavedweller
-Stro
-Ian

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
That looks good.
^

Now all I need from you gentlemen is a heads up on when you'll be arriving. Anyone who does not have my number:

610-730-7598

Text/call/post/whatever and let me know when you'll be arriving. I guess RoH is arriving sometime on Thursday night? Rob and Naka, any idea on what day you'll be here?

D20

Smash Lord
I am assuming Thursday night, but it depends on the people in my car. Johnny... you have off on Friday, right?

takieddine

Smash Master
Done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done done

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
MORE IMPORANT APEX-Y STUFF

BRING PILLOWS AND BLANKETS IF YOU CAN!

RoH has kindly offered to bring several air mattresses to support my current accommodations, but we are short on actual stuff to sleep with. I do have around 6ish blankets to hand out, but we are decidedly short on pillows. Bring both if you can, but definitely try to grab a pillow.

SIDE NOTE FOR ROB/ROB'S CAR: I'm gonna have a suitcase and a backpack with me on the way back, so I have stuff to wear and a computer for when I get back to school. If it's possible, make sure there's some space for my stuff so we're not too crammed on the way back.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
happy new years everyone. insert drunk scottish song.

My new years resolution is to find peace of mind.

and to make Armada win Genesis 2, I've just finished my time machine. If he's won, you know that I've done my job.

jbro

Smash Ace
My new years resolution is to be less of a fat lazy piece of ****.

That being said, happy new years. You guys are seriously the ****ing best. I'm so glad I started hanging out/playing with you guys, it has been awesome. Thank you.

No, I'm not drunk.

:phone:

TheLake

Smash Master
Im trying to cut back on swearing :/

Also trying to have sex with a red head

and start taking charge of my life

but I really want the second to happen the most

:D

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
MORE IMPORANT APEX-Y STUFF

BRING PILLOWS AND BLANKETS IF YOU CAN!

RoH has kindly offered to bring several air mattresses to support my current accommodations, but we are short on actual stuff to sleep with. I do have around 6ish blankets to hand out, but we are decidedly short on pillows. Bring both if you can, but definitely try to grab a pillow.

SIDE NOTE FOR ROB/ROB'S CAR: I'm gonna have a suitcase and a backpack with me on the way back, so I have stuff to wear and a computer for when I get back to school. If it's possible, make sure there's some space for my stuff so we're not too crammed on the way back.
So you are housing dudes? I don't suppose I could impose on you to host 4 more dudes from NC?

Which of yinz are not going to be there?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...you should've reminded me to give you that money for the hotel...

also, i hope skyshroud isn't from pittsburgh...or even close to it...cause that's still 7 hours away from the venue o_0

edit: also, PLEASE HOUSE US SKYSHROUD i'll love you foreverrrrrrr

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Sorry Chris and Booney, but I'm maxed out on housing (I've already got 15 staying at my house for 3 nights).

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
http://i.imgur.com/G5Vfj.png should have kept my gamer tag like this^
Carroll is so lame. Lol

:phone:
love ohgirlNC!!! best name for sure

Also as for air mattresses, at the moment I have four lol and they all were requested by people coming in my car, but I'll see if I can get one or two more from family. If you guys own air mattresses, bring em! (with pillows and blankets like Matt said). I have an electric pump for filling them and emptying them, but if we have a ton, then another pump could help.
SO HYPE FOR APEX 2012

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I fully expected that, absolutely no problem. Last minute effort.

Chris, I'll probably book a room tomorrow. I might only be able to pay for one night. I'll call first and ask if we can pay when we get there in cash at same rate for the other nights.

Still want to know who's not going because the players list isn't all that accurate, methinks.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I fully expected that, absolutely no problem. Last minute effort.

Chris, I'll probably book a room tomorrow. I might only be able to pay for one night. I'll call first and ask if we can pay when we get there in cash at same rate for the other nights.

Still want to know who's not going because the players list isn't all that accurate, methinks.
Alan's not going if that's what you're asking

Also people going in ROH's car: what music do you all like? I can throw together some CDs lol

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Logan: Hit 'em with some Gangsta Rap.

I'll have a sleeping bag. We can tell ghost stories.

Less than a week, fellas.

Is it in you?

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Alan's not going if that's what you're asking

Also people going in ROH's car: what music do you all like? I can throw together some CDs lol
um, I'm asking because so many people from Pittsburgh go to nationals, it's easier to ask who won't be there. Why do you always have to be so negative? True story: My feelings have been hurt.

For example, I didn't see Taki, Cobalt, or Laudandus on the reg list... I saw the Lake listed as Swanny's teammate, but not as a player. Done.

Nakamaru: $1 Falcon ditto MM?

Shuffla: $5 Falcon ditto MM?
Done!

Top Bottom